The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-12, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
Welcome back to the hottest tub around, grab your towel and a frosty drink and jump in for another round. Catchy subject line yes? I've just lost it this week.

Jesse Clause OMG >barf<

Soap Bar in a Sock Bash

Later when I have a second

Now for some guidelines AKA the fine print:

Each week all you have to do is choose four of the Happy Hamsters for your fantasy team. They will earn points based on a bunch of typical BB events that I’ll list in the entry. Each event will have a point value associated with the event. Your hamster does the tricks and you earn the points, easy yes?

Choose from the pilfered Official Vince3 Memory Wall for a visual of the Houseguest available for your HTF team.

You may edit your entry anytime up until the deadline (which will always be the eviction & HOH show. If you miss an entry I’ll use your last HTF picks for 2 MIA entry weeks then probably I’ll forget to score beyond that. I have a short attention spa…, oooh.....Twinkies!.

This week’s entry will be due on Sept 6th at 8:00 pm boardtime and will include the Sept 9th, 12th & Evection/HOH on Sept 13th episodes.

Hamster Events

1. HOH {10}
2. POV {10}
3. Chosen for POV {5}
4. Wins or partakes in Luxury {5}
5. Gets wet (pool, hot tub, shower, squirt-guns etc.){5}
6. Diary Room chats {2 per DR}
7. Crybaby (cries, real or faked) {5}
8. Have not or punishment {5}
9. Nominated {5}
10. Gets evicted {10}
11. Chenbot shout out {2 per time}

Chenbot Bonus: What will be the color of Chenbot’s outfit for the live show? {25 points}

The official borrowed from Tribe’s BBRAT Vince3 Memory Wall of Remaining Houseguests:

~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Frank ~ Ian ~ Jenn~ Joe ~ Shane

Jodi ~ JoJo ~ Willie ~ Kara ~ Janelle Wil ~ Boogie

BB14 Jury: Ashley and Brit

Happiness is a chubby hamster

Sock DR: Jesse! Oh ick.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Ent... VisionQuest 09-05-12 1
 RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Ent... tribephyl 09-05-12 2
 RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Ent... krismiss2us 09-05-12 3
 RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Ent... DearAbby 09-06-12 4
 RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Ent... kircon 09-06-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-05-12, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
Dan Danielle Shane Joe

White

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
Hot Tub Dunkees: Danielle Ian Jenn Shane

Chen-dress: Black

Prescription:

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-12, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
Dan, Danielle, Frank, Shane

Blue

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-12, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
I'll go with the Quack Pack: Dan ~ Danielle ~ Ian ~ Shane

And Chenbot will wear a lovely shade of yellow in honor of the Quack Packers (and matching suzzee's sig).

I think agman is after me!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-12, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hot Tub-a-roo September 6th Entry-a-go-go"
I just read that these picks are for next week. *smacks self in head* Duh! No wonder I'm not doing good, just like BBRAT, I just can't get past a week of for-telling. Next season, ya, that's what I'm gonna do. Oh, and I love Jessie.

Dan ~ Danielle ~ Ian ~ Shane

Red Dress

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •