The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-12, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
WooHoo! and WooHuh?
Thank you Britney for providing me with the single most gratifying moment of this (or really any) season.

Aug 16 Results
Shane manages to pick the Boogie and not get the residue all over himself. However, the snot ends up sticking to Dan.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Shane (10)
2. Guest Host: Danielle (10)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Frank (10)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (6)
5. Vote-Spread: 5/2 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Danielle (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Ian (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Ashley ~ Jenn ~ Ian (5)
4. The Pawn: Jenn (10)
5. Released to the Wild(?): Boogie (10)

BBRAT Bonus:
Logic Puzzle:

Here is the answer:
12th place ~ Janelle ~ Unemotional ~ Physical
10th place ~ Dan ~ Narcissistic ~ Mental
8th place ~ Brittney ~ Gossipy ~ Emotional
4th place ~ Boogie ~ Nose Picker ~ Delusional

However, before you all start writing me nasty pmails regarding how it just doesn't fit with the clues given I will simply state...
Yes. You are correct. I should NOT have written a further clue because as soon as I did I started to mislead.
IOW... as soon as I verified which direction 'lower placement' meant, it was clear that some of you had it right and then were lead to change.
This is not to say that everybody got it correct, BUT it does say that your host was unintentially incorrect in his guidance and therefore has awarded the bonus points to EVERYONE.
In short, you're all more logical than I.

Currently inside the BBRAT House...

krismiss wows the judge in regular entry and therefore is responsible for the weekly high. Her first time as HOH! and an 5 extra points to boot.
And even stranger... With a score of 86 it means that anyone with less than 43 will become a Have-Not, which happens to be... No One.
I guess it's up to me to enjoy the Have-Not diet of Anise & Lettuce. I should probably be penalized -3 as well but...
Overall, DearAbby stays in the lead. Everyone is in the crowd.

BBRAT
Test Score
Bonus
This Eviction
HOH/Have-Not
Last Eviction
BBRAT Total
DearAbby
VisionQuest
kircon
RebelCrown
krismiss
Belle Book
suzzee
Wallflower

August 30th Entry
Deadline: August 30th @ 8:00pm BOARDTIME

The official...
Vince3 Memory Wall
of Remaining Houseguests:
HGs:

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Wil ~ Jenn

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6)
5. Exit-Polls: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10)
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10)

BBRAT Bonus:
Not resulting in points and just for fun...
Furry Flight Club

tribe's DR:
* Nope.
*mope*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry krismiss2us 08-28-12 1
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry suzzee 08-29-12 2
   RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry tribephyl 08-29-12 3
       RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry VisionQuest 08-29-12 4
           RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry suzzee 08-30-12 7
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry VisionQuest 08-29-12 5
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry Rebel Crown 08-30-12 6
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry DearAbby 08-30-12 8
   RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry tribephyl 08-31-12 11
       RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry suzzee 09-01-12 12
       RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry DearAbby 09-01-12 13
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry Belle Book 08-30-12 9
 RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry Wallflower66 08-30-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
maybe i can go two weeks in a row!

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) shane
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) jenn
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) frank
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6) yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) brittney
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) danielle
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) joe
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) ian
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10) jenn

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-29-12, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-12 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

Of course the Furry Fight Club for no points and I get 3092 with the first shot. forehead bonk

There is no logic in logic.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Shane
2. POV Host: Jenn
3. Pawn of Vengence: Shane
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 2-2
6. The Last Word: Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Shane
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jenn
3. Total ChipHead: Frank
4. The Pawn: Ian
5. Released to the Wild(?): Joe

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

08-29-12, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Of course the Furry Fight Club for no points and I get 3092 with the first shot.

Well if you can get over 24,842 then I might consider something.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-12, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
24,842? Sheesh, I thought by 13, 762 was good. Nice job.

08-30-12, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
I just can't abuse the hamsters just to get 24K, I'll leave that to Grodner.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-12, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
1. HOH: Shane
2. POV Host: Danielle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Shane
4. Yes
5. 4 -0
6. No

1. Danielle
2. Dan
3. Ian
4. Jenn
5. Joe

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Power positions-
1. Dan
2. Joe
3. Dan
4. No
5. 3-1
6. No

Key players-
1. Danielle
2. Joe
3. Jenn
4. Joe
5. Ian

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-12, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Ian
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jenn
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Frank
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Joe
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Joe
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jenn
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Frank
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10) Frank

I think agman is after me!

Don't give up, tribe! Someone will recognize your talent soon!

08-31-12, 04:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Don't give up, tribe! Someone will recognize your talent soon!

Thank you goddess, your little message there might have actually tipped the scale.

*Please add more good vibes than ever on Tuesday. My meeting is as restaurant consultant. I will basically be a non-televised Gorden Ramsey/Bobby Flay typed person whose experience and expertise could make the difference between selling or succeeding. They could do it but it will cost a fair amount of leaving the control in someone else's hands. I say, give me 1 month and you will see profit beyond your past 5 years. But it will take some serious changes.
Would you do it?

09-01-12, 08:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
You'd be great at it Tribe. I love the idea of a "fixer" and if I were in trouble you'd be my first choice. Good luck and I will be thinking of you. Go Tribe!!

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-12, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Woo and hoo! I won't wait till Tuesday to start sending vibes. Coming your way right now!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-30-12, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Okay, I'm bad at this, but here I go again:

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Shane.
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Frank.
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Danielle.
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6) No.
5. Exit-Polls: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 3-1.
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No.

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Ian.
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Frank.
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Dan.
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Jenn.
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10) Bye-bye, Frank (who is backdoored).

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-30-12, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT8: August 30th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Dan
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jen
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Shane
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 3-1
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Shane
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Frank
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Frank
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Danielle
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10) Ian

Aggie sent me flowers!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •