The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

earthlinkbab 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-12, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail earthlinkbab Click to send private message to earthlinkbab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?

She is one of the biggest c@nts I have seen. She drove that Punk Willie to the edge of violence, as she can do to any man(or woman for that matter). Bratty Brit is the most caddy beotch in BB history. She could get under the skin of anyone. I am often torn between her physical beauty and her ugly soul. And although she will never win BB, she does make it more interesting to watch. I do love to Hate her;-/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How many think Bratty Brit will... Colonel Zoidberg 08-11-12 1
   RE: How many think Bratty Brit will... michel 08-11-12 4
       RE: How many think Bratty Brit will... Round Robin 08-12-12 6
 If you think Britney is bad.... CSHS79 08-11-12 2
   RE: If you think Britney is bad.... michel 08-11-12 3
       actually krismiss2us 08-11-12 5
       The Bold and The Beautiful CSHS79 08-14-12 7
           RE: The Bold and The Beautiful Round Robin 08-20-12 10
 RE: How many think Bratty Brit will... powers2be 08-15-12 8
 RE: How many think Bratty Brit will... Lyssapaulson 08-20-12 9
   WARNING - Lyssapaulson Bebo 08-20-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-11-12, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
I work with someone who is so much like Britney - constantly misanthropic and a total bee-yotch. What puzzles me is who the hell was dumb enough to marry her AND knock her up. What puzzles me more is how she was America's most popular player in BB12. I would have preferred a poop-throwing monkey over her - wait, maybe not; she's better than Willie.

Also, she really isn't that attractive. As in, not at all. Just one lobster's opinion. (That said, neither is anybody else this season, at least not on the female side.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-12, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
Maybe she isn't your type but Britney does look good. So does Danielle and Ashley. That's why they got on the show in the first place.

And since you said "anybody this season" and not "anybody left this season", I must point out that Jojo, Janelle and especially Kara were beautiful also. I know because that's the only good reason left to watch this yearly disaster.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-12-12, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
Janelle might look good enough to give you a woody, but she's a 2 faced beyatch with fake boobs. If I ever met the dumba$$ who was dumb enough to marry HER and knock her up, I'd tell him I hope he knows a good lawyer that she doesn't know.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-12, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "If you think Britney is bad...."
If you think Britney is bad, watch The Bold and The Beautiful and watch Hope, now she's a real piece of work. If you are a fan of the show, you'd understand. If not imagine the biggest spoiled brat whose mother bends over backwards to get her everything she desires. Now that is a real c@nt.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-12, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If you think Britney is bad...."
I didn't know that The Bold and The Beautiful was a reality TV show...

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-12, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "actually"
i like brittney's snarkiness. i take her sarcastic comments for what they are and find them to be quite humorous....really no different than boogie's rants in the DR

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-12, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Bold and The Beautiful"
The Bold and The Beautiful isn't a reality show, it's a soap opera. If you thinka bout it most reality shows are unscripted soap operas.aren't they? Okay, unscripted to a degree, but there is a difference between scripted and the producers having an agenda.
All I have to say is if you want to see the Biggest Prima Donna Princess, watch The Bold and The Beautiful.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-20-12, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bold and The Beautiful"
Unscripted, my fat old arse. BB is the most rigged "reality" show on the boob tube these days. And the rats are f---ing around with it worse than ever this year. Of course the hamsters are refusing to follow the script, which the rats richly deserve.

powers2be 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-12, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail powers2be Click to send private message to powers2be Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
Just for shitz and giggles, mute your TV when the camera is on Brattney. Observe the chimpanzee-like behavior. It's hysterical! She always has her hands on herself (at times both) picking things off her body and head and then examining them before flicking them on the ground or worse into the hot tub. This girl can't keep her hands off herself. If this were high def TV we could maybe see what was crawling around inside that hair nest of hers. I am surprised after two seasons somebody hasn't asked her to please stop picking at herself. Hoo hoo hoo hoo. No wonder all the girl does in fling shite at all the other houseguests. She is the queen of the troglodytes.

Lyssapaulson 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-12, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lyssapaulson Click to send private message to Lyssapaulson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How many think Bratty Brit will ever change?"
Well your just a #####. She's pretty and fun to watch.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-12, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WARNING - Lyssapaulson"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While bashing contestants is permitted (and encouraged) here, bashing other posters is not permitted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •