The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-12, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
I'm sad. As a devout and tenured Legionnaire in the Legion of Janelle, seeing my muse, my inspiration, my entertainment get voted out with such non-fanfare, so abrubtly, so heartless, so illogical, I'm left empty and well... you'll see.

6th Eviction Results
GAH! Why did they push the button! Ah, well. According to the entries, it surprised everyone.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Danielle (10)
2. Guest Host: Dan (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Danielle (10)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (6)
5. Tie-Break: No (5)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Dan (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Boogie (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Ian ~ Jenn ~ Shane (5)
4. The Pawn: Frank (10)
5. Released to the Wild(?): Janelle (10)

BBRAT Bonus:
*FISH*:

Total: Seventy seven (10)
DearAbby ~ kircon ~ Wallflower

Minus Rays: -Three (4)
Belle Book ~ DearAbby ~ kircon ~ krismiss ~ RebelCrown ~ VisionQuest ~ Wallflower

Minus Twins: -Eighteen (11)
DearAbby

Soultion: Fifty six (35)
DearAbby

Currently inside the BBRAT House...

Wow! I think everyone was just stunned by the outcome. For once BB delivers on delivering the unexpected.
VisionQuest scores the highest in regular entry. A high of 15 points this week, means we were all "expecting" something else of happening than what did.
DearAbby scores HUGE with the *FISH* and affords herself 5 extra points and her 2nd term in the HOH. (Flip-Flop)
And with a score of 71 it means that anyone with 35 or less will become a Have-Not.
Wow. And that turns out to be... Everyone else. Dab's put the rest of the house on a Shallots & Tallow diet in addition to being penalized -3 points each.

And overall, DearAbby REovertakes the previous leader, RebelCrown. Wallflower comes back and suzzee goes to the booby hatch.

BBRAT
Test Score
Bonus
This Eviction
HOH/Have-Not
Last Eviction
BBRAT Total
DearAbby
RebelCrown
kircon
VisionQuest
krismiss
suzzee
Belle Book
Wallflower

August 16th Entry
Deadline: August 16th @ 8:00pm BOARDTIME

Grrr....that Boogie.
Not to metion it's usually about time for that mid-season, "WTF, am I doing? Which week is this?" feeling of "What the Boogie am I gonna do about this entry?"

The official...
Vince3 Memory Wall
of Remaining Houseguests:
HGs:

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Wil ~ Jenn

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6)
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10)
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10)

BBRAT Bonus:
BB Logic
Here's the objective:
The swami of reality hath spoken these words. "Big Brother has ended and none of the mentors make the final 2."
Well, with quirks like Nose Picker and Strategies like Delusional, it's no surprise.
Using the clues provided try to figure out the names, placement, quirks and strategy of each hamsters.
Placements: 12th Place, 10th Place, 8th PLace, 4th Place
Names: Boogie, Brittney, Dan, Janelle
Quirks: Gossipy, Narcissistic, Nose Picker, Unemotional
Strategy: Delusional, Emotional, Mental, Physical
Here's the grid:

Here's the clues:
* The Narcissistic player placed lower than the Nose Picker.
* The player who finished 12th is Janelle.
* The Narcissistic player is not Boogie.
* The strategically Mental player doesn't like the Unemotional player.
* Of the Unemotional player and the strategically Delusional player, one places 12th and the other placed 4th.
* The strategically Emotional player is also the Gossipy player.
* Either the Gossipy player or Nose Picker is Brittney.
* Brittney doesn't like the Nose Picker, nor does she place 10th.
* The Unemotional player placed lower than Brittney.

Only those who solve it will receive 45 points.

tribe's DR:
* Now, my entertainment comes solely from this game.
* Unless of course you count my time-traveling to a mysterious island.
* Intrigued? Good.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry krismiss2us 08-11-12 1
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry VisionQuest 08-13-12 2
   RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry tribephyl 08-13-12 3
       RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry suzzee 08-14-12 4
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry Rebel Crown 08-15-12 5
 suzzee's entry from the booby hatch suzzee 08-15-12 6
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry Belle Book 08-15-12 7
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry DearAbby 08-16-12 8
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry VisionQuest 08-16-12 9
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry kircon 08-16-12 10
 RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry Wallflower66 08-16-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-12, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Shane
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Ashley
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Frank
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 3-4

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Dan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Boogie
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Ian
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Jenn
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10)
Wil

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-13-12, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Does this "The Narcissistic player placed lower than the Nose Picker" mean that the narcissistic player made it further in the game than the nose picker or vice versa?

In other words, is 4th place lower than 12th or is 12th lower than 4th? Does that make sense?

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-12, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-12 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

Lower
4th
8th
10th
12th
Higher

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-14-12, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
oh oh I think I need a do-over.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-15-12, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-12 AT 04:22 AM (EST)

Power positions-
1. Jenn
2. Dan
3. Shane
4. No
5. 6-1

Key players-
1. Britney
2. Mike
3. Shane
4. Joe
5. Shane

Aww, now you've made me happy, tribe. I LOVE logic problems. It doesn't say, but I'm sending my anwers to you (cuz' I know they're right, at least I hope so), and I don't want anyone else to see them, sorry, guys )

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-15-12, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "suzzee's entry from the booby hatch"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-12 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Ian
2. POV Host: Brit
3. Pawn of Vengence: Shane
4. The Backdoor Password: no
5. Exit-Polls: 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Ashley
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Brit
3. Total ChipHead: Jenn
4. The Pawn: Dan
5. Released to the Wild(?): Danielle

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-15-12, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Shane.
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Britney.
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Shane.
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (6) No.
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-1.

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Danielle.
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Jenn.
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Ian.
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Boogie.
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10) Bye-bye, Frank.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-12, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Joe
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Britney
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Shane
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Ashley
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Frank
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Danielle
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Jenn
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (10) Jenn

BBRAT Bonus:
BB Logic

Fun puzzle! PM on its way.

If anyone is stuck, maybe he can help.

Bye-bye, Janie! I will miss you!

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-12, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Ian (10)
2. POV Host: Ashley. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Brittany. (10)
4. The Backdoor Password: No? (6)
5. Exit-Polls: 7-0 (10)
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Ashley
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Dan
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? Jenn
4. The Pawn: Name Joe
5. Released to the Wild(?): Danielle

Bonus PMed

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-12, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
I'm running late keep my entry the same as last weeks, cant hurt. bonus sent earlier

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-16-12, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT8: August 16th Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Ian
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Ashley
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (10) Boogie
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Ashley
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Frank
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Shane
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Boogie
5. Released to the Wild(?): Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. Joe (10)

A Tribephyl original siggie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •