The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" BB 14 Hot Tub Fantasy 2nd Eviction Entry [/font}"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-12, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" BB 14 Hot Tub Fantasy 2nd Eviction Entry [/font}"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-12 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

There is always room in the Hot Tub for more so jump on in if you’ve a mind to.
If you’re new to BB games check out kircon’s PTTE and Tribes BBRAT for some more rwtv fun.

Welcome Fruit Loop Fans!

Scores will be edited into the Aug 2nd entry

Soap Bar in a Sock Bash

Hello Home Hamsters! Well expect the expected and now that the “coaches” have enough noobs to stay in the game, they’ll be joining us shortly as Estee has so eloquently stated over in BB Bashers. Wow, there’s a shocker right?

Danielle (oh boy) has overcome her fear of gay Jenn jumping her in the bathroom but Danielle has no problem stalking Shane 24/7 and giggling every time someone mentions his name. Be afraid Shane.

About the Coach challenge, sorry but the fix was in for Janelle and her 8.5 lb girls. She’s such a challenge hog that even her tongue is a threat. I had trouble watching this one.

Trust me I’m Blond

Now for some guidelines AKA the fine print:

Each week hopefully no later then Tuesday I’ll get the entry up all you have to do is choose three (3) regular Hamsters and one (1) Hamster Coach for your fantasy team. They will earn points based on a bunch of typical BB events that I’ll list in the entry. Each event will have a point value associated with the event. Each event will win your Hamster the points but only once per episode unless duly noted with the event.

Example: If someone is seen in the BB hot tub { + 5 pts } they will only receive the points once regardless of how many times they are shown in the tub during the three broadcasts. Make sense?

Choose from the pilfered Official Vince3 Memory Wall for a visual of the Houseguest available for your HTF team.

You may edit your entry anytime up until the deadline (which will always be the eviction & HOH show. If you miss an entry I’ll use your last HTF picks for 2 MIA entry weeks then probably I’ll forget to score beyond that. I have a short attention spa…, oooh.....margaritas!.

This week’s entry will be due on August 2nd @ 8:00 pm boardtime and will include the Aug 5th, 8th & Evection/HOH on Aug 9th episodes (yeah, this is in here for me because I just plain can’t get the concept of this, sigh.

Our Gold medalist this week is kris, Silver medal is Vision Quest and Bronze is kircon . Everyone stand while we listen to the Hamster Sequester Kazoo & Basoon Band play the BB theme for a couple of hours. Kircon retains the lead while Kris makes an Olympic surge to third.

kircon : 23 + 23 = 46 points

Vision Quest: 14 + 30 = 44 points

Kris: 5 + 35 = 40 points

Tribe: 9 + 18 = 27 point

Dear Abby: 19 + 2 = 21 points

Janelle high scored for the Mentors with Boogie slacking off.

Boogie: 0
Janelle: 5
Dan: 2
Brit: -3

High scorer for the Hamsters is Shane, it was a slow week but be ready for the shake-up for the next time . toot

Shane: 23
Jenn & Danielle: 5
Frank, Ashley & Joe: -5
Ian: 2
Wil: 0
JoJo: -10

Regular Hamster Events (some new ones this week and no more negative points, I have math issues >snort<)

1. Wins HOH {+ 10 pts}
2. Wins POV {+ 8 pts}
3. Shown in the hot tub or pool {+ 5 pts}
4. Chosen to play in the POV {+ 5 pts}
5. Wins or partakes in Luxury {+ 5 pts}
6. Diary Room chats {+ 2 pts each DR in all 3 episodes}
7. Shown crying {+ 3 pts}
8. On slop/punishment {+ 3 pts}
9. Gets backdoored {+ 5 pts}
10. Gets evicted {+ 5 pts}

Coaches Events- Note: if the coaches are turned into regular hamsters they’ll be scored like the rest of them.

1. Wins Coach’s Competition {+ 5 pts}
2. Chenbot Shout Out { + 2 pts} each time JC says a coach’s name
3. Loses a team member {- 3 pts}

Chenbot Bonus: What will be the color of Chenbot’s outfit for the live show? {5 points}

(If Chenbot wears some hideous multicolored moo-moo everybody wins, sort of, well everyone gets points that plays the bonus, visually we could all lose.)

The official borrowed from Tribe’s BBRAT Vince3 Memory Wall of Remaining Houseguests:

Mentors:

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie

HGs:

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Will ~ Jenn

Happiness is a buzzed hamster

Sock DR: I’ve got nothing. No wait, let me rant a bit about the little brat that they hired in for the summer. She was sitting around taking up space so I gave her something to do. She had the audacity to tell me, quote, “I prefer not to.”
Me: “Wait, what? REALLY?!?, you prefer not to? I told her I prefer not to waste my time on her and maybe she should scoot her keester right out the door. You know what really pissed me off? The fact that this narcissistic, arrogant, self serving little princess actually told me that she wasn’t told she’d have to clean up her work area in her interview so she feels she doesn’t have to. WTF, she’s mine now.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 14 Hot ... krismiss2us 07-31-12 1
 RE: BB 14 Hot ... DearAbby 07-31-12 2
 tribe's Aug. 2nd Eviction En... tribephyl 07-31-12 3
 RE: BB 14 Hot ... kircon 08-02-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-31-12, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 14 Hot Tub Fantasy 2nd Eviction Entry [/font}"
Boogie, Frank, Ian & Joe

Chenbot bonus: Black

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-31-12, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB 14 Hot Tub Fantasy 2nd Eviction Entry "
Ian, Shane, Wil, and Janelle

Julie will wear pink to match my siggie!

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "tribe's Aug. 2nd Eviction Entry"
Janelle ~ Frank ~ Shane ~ Ashley
Chenbot Bonus: Teal

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-02-12, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB 14 Hot Tub Fantasy 2nd Eviction Entry [/font}"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-12 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

Mentors: Brittany

HGs: Ashley ~ Ian ~ Will

Chenbot will wear white.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •