The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-07-11, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
In Tribe's absence, I am trying to keep the game going. BB has a show tonight with an eviction taking the players to the F4 and another show tomorrow night, Thursday at 9 pm EST, with another eviction, taking the players to the F3.

The 12th eviction entry that you have already done was for tonight's show.

The 13th eviction entry below is for Thursday's show --here is the eviction entry, copied from Tribe's same game/ F3 week entry two years ago:

BBRAT 13th Eviction Entry

Deadline: Showtime, 8:59 pm EST Thursday, September 8th:

Final 3:

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20)

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10)

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20)

**I'm guessing for now that Tribe will return soon and do the F2 eviction entry. Two years ago Tribe had the F3 and F2 in the same post, but with the compressed schedule this week and several days before the Finale next Wednesday, there's time for Tribe to post the F2 entry.**

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry Rebel Crown 09-07-11 1
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry Belle Book 09-07-11 2
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry krismiss2us 09-07-11 3
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry zazzy 09-08-11 4
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry Soc... suzzee 09-08-11 5
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry cahaya 09-08-11 6
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry DearAbby 09-08-11 7
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry Starshine 09-08-11 8
 RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry TV Blur 09-08-11 9
 I'm Baaaack! tribephyl 09-09-11 10
   Woo hoo! DearAbby 09-09-11 11
   RE: I'm Baaaack! suzzee 09-10-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-11, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

Final 3:

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Adam

3. Power Hamster: Porsche

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Adam

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Jordan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-11, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel.

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Porsche.

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Porsche.

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Adam

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Adios at long last, Rachel.

**I'm guessing for now that Tribe will return soon and do the F2 eviction entry. Two years ago Tribe had the F3 and F2 in the same post, but with the compressed schedule this week and several days before the Finale next Wednesday, there's time for Tribe to post the F2 entry.**

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-07-11, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
>>
>Final 3:
>
>1. In the Lead of Hamsters:
>Name 1 HG who will
>WIN the 1st round of
>the Head of Household competition.
>(20) Rachel
>
>2. The Challenger Takes the Stance:
>Name 1 HG who will
>WIN the 2nd round of
>the Head of Household competition.
>(20) Jordan
>
>3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG
>who will WIN the 3rd
>round of the Head of
>Household competition. (20) Adam
>
>4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1
>HG who will be chosen
>to move on to the
>Final 2. (10) Jordan
>
>5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1
>HG who WILL be evicted
>from the BB house. (20) Adam
>

*a dear abby special*

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-08-11, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
Final 3:

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Adam

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Porsche

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Adam

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-08-11, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry Sock-it-to-me"
Thanks Zazzy for doing this thing.

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Rachel

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Rachel

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10)Rachel

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20)Porsche

Hamsterized by D'Abs

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-11, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Adam

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Porsche

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Adam

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-11, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Rachel (20)

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Adam (20)

3. Power Hamster: PorSH (20)

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Rachel (10)

5. Sentenced to Sequester: PorSH (20)

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-11, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Adam

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Porsche

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Rachel

TV Blur 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-11, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TV%20Blur Click to send private message to TV%20Blur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

Final 3:

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Porshe

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I'm Baaaack!"
Quick note on the recent departure. It was the longest, most wonderful 2 weeks I've ever spent.

Now, I'm back and pouring over the replays, entries, messages, results and adjustments.

A ginormous hearty thank you to zazzy for taking the initiative and posting a timely F3 entry. Thank you to all of those who responded.
The schedule adjustment obviously took me by surprise (even though the surprise comes a tad late). I did have the Final 3 / Final 2 entry ready for my return. My apologies for not just going ahead and posting it before I left. I shoulda. (Even though I never could have been able to post appropriate deadlines.)

Anyways, The final 2 questions will appear in a message below some time very soon. Just a few more adjustments to be taken.
The results from now til then is a process that I am chipping away at; watching DVR'd episodes, processing multiple spreadsheet entries, cross referencing, etc. Give those a couple of days.

Good to be back.
But now I gotta go back to bbrat work.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Woo hoo!"
Welcome back, tribe. Glad to hear you had a good time. We missed you, but zazzy has done a good job keeping us in line.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-11, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm Baaaack!"
Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends....

So happy you had an awesome time and that you're back at the bbrat helm.

Thanks Zazzy for paying attention and keeping the rest of us hamster watchers up to date.

OH NO!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •