The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-11, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
The Veterans continue their control of the BB house and another ... errrrt! ...
The vet fights the vets and the vet wins. Brendon says goodbye, even if temporary.

Onto the full results...

Full BBRAT Entry Results:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Dani (10)
2. Guest Host: Lawon (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Brendon (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 5/2 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Adam (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Adam ~ Jeff ~ Porsche (5)
4. Hamster's Pet: Jordan (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Brendon (10)

BBRAT Competition: Least/Most
1. MOST popular: Jordan's IQ
2. LEAST popular: Kalia's Backyard
3. MOST popular: Adam's Mouth
4. LEAST : Shelly's Stories
5. MOST popular: Cassie's Drawl
6. LEAST popular: Brendon's Superhero

BBRAT Competition Totals:
michel ~ 5 correct = 30
Rebel Crown ~ 5 correct = 30
zazzy ~ 5 correct = 30
D'Abby ~ 4 correct = 24
suzzee ~ 4 correct = 24
cahaya ~ 3 correct = 18
Starshine ~ 3 correct = 18
vince ~ 3 correct = 18
Belle ~ 2 correct = 12
krismiss ~ 2 correct = 12
Wallflower ~ 2 correct = 12
TV Blur ~ 1 correct = 6
kircon ~ 0

Inside the BBRAT house...
RebelCrown knocks it out of the park in regular entry...
and added to her points in Most/Least, well...

It means Rebel Crown becomes the 1st 2nd HOH Royal Room inhabitant. AND a 5 point boost is added to her score.
With the highest weekly score of 61 points, everyone with 30 points or less will be put on the new 'O' diet...
UNLESS... they have won one of the quickly dwindling penalty passes.

Sorry, TVBlur and Wallflower. You two have been hit with a -3 point penalty and have been forced on an all ends-in-O diet.

This week...
Ono

Enjoy!

HOH:
Rebel Crown

Inthecrowd:
Belle
cahaya
D'Abby
krismiss
Starshine
suzzee
vince
zazzy

O Dieters:
TVBlur
Wallflower

BBRAT Scoreboard
BBRAT
Subtotal
Most/Least
This week
HOH/SLOP
Last week
Total
Rebel Crown
D'Abby
Starshine
zazzy
vince
suzzee
michel
TV Blur
krismiss
Belle
cahaya
Wallflower
kircon
itRR 1

Onto the 7th Eviction Entry!
But first...

I'm still accepting new players so if you need to learn (or brush up on) the rules, here they are...
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction.
Thusly, each entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the post.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
BBRAT Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room. Totally Luxe, trust me.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. Foodstuffs that end in the letter O.
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats. ;P

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions asked are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. (Although about half-way a couple of us will forget again.)
This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. Where it asks to name 1 HG, please only name 1 Houseguest. Regardless of twists, I will only be judging the answer upon the 1 name you give (or first). Multiple answers may be right but you will NOT receive extra points for naming all of them. ALSO... If a question is invalid as written, it will not count. Regardless of whether you have deduced the real and correct answer. Thou are not to talk about production.

6. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats. Oh and you can sing, feel free.

7. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.Like some of the above

With all that out of the way...

7th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, August 11th at 8:59pm BOARDTIME.

Looks like the UGLY DESPICABLE Revive-A-Hamster has twitched it's recently deceased twisted finger. Threatening the local house hamsters with doom.
As the wholesome bbrat-folks, we must show resistance. Flashing signs of disapproval through...
Doing the BBRAT Competition first!
Haha! (small eyeroll)
BBRAT Competition: Clash of the Blights On Screen
The beginning of this entry will have the most recently evicted hamster "challenging" 1 of four previous evictees.
With the winner of that "challenge" re-entering the game.

So, for the BBRAT Competition, I will simply need for you to...
1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter
AND
2)Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house.

Now onto the rest of the entry...

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)

* BTW, kirc spends another week in the Rubber Room. This is her last week to miss an entry. Please come back, kircon!
* TVBlur is also in the Rubber Room this week. His first week. At least kircon won't be lonely.
* I feel a POP QUIZ coming up soon. Please stay vigilant.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... krismiss2us 08-07-11 1
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... michel 08-07-11 2
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... zazzy 08-08-11 3
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... Belle Book 08-08-11 4
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... Rebel Crown 08-10-11 5
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... TV Blur 08-11-11 6
   Awww, shucks... Rebel Crown 08-12-11 12
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... DearAbby 08-11-11 7
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... Starshine 08-11-11 8
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... cahaya 08-11-11 9
 RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / ... kircon 08-11-11 10
 suzzee's BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Resul... suzzee 08-11-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-11, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-11 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

The beginning of this entry will have the most recently evicted hamster "challenging" 1 of four previous evictees.
With the winner of that "challenge" re-entering the game.

1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter: LAWON & CASSIE
AND
2)Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house. CASSIE

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) JORDAN
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) RACHEL
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) JEFF
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)YES
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) DANI
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)JORDAN
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)JEFF
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) RACHEL
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) SHELLY

Thanks Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-11, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"

1) Rachel & Cassi
2) Rachel

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Danielle
2. Guest Host: Kalia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 4-2

Key Players:
1. Kalia
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Adam
3. Shoulders Chip: Shelley
4. Hamster's Pet: Adam
5. Jury Slave: Rachel

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-08-11, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-11 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter: Brendan and Lawon
AND
2)Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house. Brendan

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Shelly
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Dani
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Adam
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Dani
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Kalia
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)Porsche

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-08-11, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
Here is my entry:

1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter. Lawon & Cassi.

2)Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house. Cassi.

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Cassi.
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Shelly.
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Daniele.
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No.
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-2.

1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Shelly.
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Porsche.
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jeff.
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Daniele.
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Adios, Rachel (I hope).

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-11, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-11 AT 05:15 AM (EST)

Ahhhh, my own room again. It's such a haven from all that yelling downstairs. The BBRAT house is almost as loud as the BB house!

This time, I received beer in my HOH basket! And, unlike Dani and Kalia, I will share with my housemates.

I also received some pics. I'm a little afraid of posting this (it will be a first for me on the internet, let alone in the BBRAT house.) This is one of three my brothers and me.

And, yes, my brother is just as annoyng as my expression suggests!

These are my cats, Taylor and Hector (and the same brother in the background.)

Now, on to my entry:

1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter

Lawon and Cassie

AND

Cassie

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Porsche
2. Guest Host: Rachel
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 5-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff
3. Shoulders Chip: Danielle
4. Hamster's Pet: Adam
5. Jury Slave: Kalia

TV Blur 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-11, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TV%20Blur Click to send private message to TV%20Blur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
Before I begin, I would love to make a shout out to Rebel Crown. Last weeks BBRAT competition asked for us to pair off with one another. Rebel Crown said he/she wanted to pair up with myself. Unfortunately I was in the hospital with pneumonia the night of the thursday show, and hadnt even considered posting my last, so Tribephil or is it Tribe, if this is going to cost Rebel Crown any points because of my circumstances, would you please deduct 20 points from my overall score and donate them to Rebel Crown for me please. I dont think it fair that he/she should be penalized because of my circumstances.

Now on to new business.
Lawon and Brendon
AND
Brendon

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)Rachel
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Porsche
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4 - 2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Brendon
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)Kaliah
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Shelly
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)Shelly
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)Adam

Feeling much better now. Good luck everyone.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-12-11, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Awww, shucks..."
What wonderful words, TVBlur! You don't have to make any sacrifices, though. The offer is more than generous, but you shouldn't have to do that. I won't let you! I was just welcoming you in the game, just as tribe and the others have done for me when I was new around here.

I'm very glad to hear you are okay. And FYI, I am a female (just look up to my latest entry; you'll see a photo of me, with my brother. It's a 50-something-year-old pic, but you get the idea!)

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-11 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter: Lawon & Brendon
2) Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house: Brendon

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Rachel
2. Guest Host: Jeff
5. Exit-Polls: 6-0

Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Daniele
3. Shoulders Chip: Porsche
4. Hamster's Pet: Rachel
5. Jury Slave: Kalia

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-11, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter: Dominic & Brendon
2) Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house: Brendon

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Dani
2. Guest Host: Kalia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Brandon
5. Exit-Polls: 6-0

Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Daniele
3. Shoulders Chip: Shelly
4. Hamster's Pet: Prscje
5. Jury Slave: Rachel

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-11, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter: Dominic and Lawon
2) Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house. Dominic

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Shelly
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Adam
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Daniele
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jeff
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Adam
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jordan
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Porsche
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Kalia

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-11-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"
*sneaks in & looks around*

I don't know what happen last Thursday. I still have no clue about this game but I like the company.

1) Lawaon & Brendon
2)Brendon

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Adam
2. Guest Host: Danni
3. Pawn of Vengence: Adam
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 5-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Shelly
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff
3. Shoulders Chip: Porsche
4. Hamster's Pet: Jordon
5. Jury Slave: Rachel (Wouldn't that be great)

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-11, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "suzzee's BBRAT7: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry"

1) Name the 2 evictees who will face-off against each other for the chance to re-enter Lawon and Brendon
AND
2)Name the 1 evictee who will WIN the challenge and re-enter the house. Brendon

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)Shelly
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)Danielle
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes (again), how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)4-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Rachel
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)Jordan
3. Shoulders Chip: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)Jordan
4. Hamster's Pet: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)Adam
5. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)Porche porch, pooch, porchah, pooba, whatever, nobody is gonna know she's gone, sort of like Keith.

OH NO!
The Sockpuppet reallllly wants to sleep in the big round bed. Everyone's invited. Yay!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •