The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-11, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-11 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

Okay, so Dick has prematurely evacuated from the show, due to... flaccid ideals.
The 1st Evictee is Keith. And both Dani and Porsche receive Golden Keys to Final 10.
This actually calls to an end the 1st entry in the BBRAT and will result in our first "inside the BBRAT house" recap.
I'm so excited!

Full BBRAT Entry Results:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Rachel (10)
2. Guest Host: Adam (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Rachel (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: No (5)
5. Exit-Polls: N/A (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jeff/Jordan (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Adam/Dom (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Jeff/Jordan (5)
4. Golden KeyMaster: Porsche (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Keith (10)

BBRAT Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts
of those chosen, here are the ShoutOut totals:
Porsche: 10 x2 = 20
Adam: 6 x2 = 12
Jeff: 6 x2 = 12
EvelDick: 4 x2 = 8
Brendon: 3 x2 = 6
Rachel: 3 x2 = 6

Inside the BBRAT house...
vince and zazzy, both returning players, take the early lead.
Commendations for both of them for acheiving the best score via the regular entry.
But when the BRATT Competition for Chenbot ShoutOuts came into consideration...
It was Rebel Crown and D'Abby that scored huge with their Porsche picks.
Those scores added together means that our 1st BBRAT HOH is...

Rebel Crown!!!

This affords Rebel Crown a swag setup in the BBRAT HOH room (complete with minibar, stripper pole, jacuzzi-tub and massage table) AND a 5 point boost to her score.
With the highest weekly score of 30 points, this means that everyone with less than 15 points will be put on the new slop diet...
Sorry, Wallflower and kircon. You ladies will suffer a -3 point penalty AND will be put on this season's "slop" of the week.
Luckily, the theme of the season will be foodstuffs that end in O. And for the first week the choice will be...
Spaghettios.

Not horrible, at first. But by next week you'll be begging for some reliefo.

BBRAT Scoreboard
BBRAT
Subtotal
BBRAT COMP
This week
HOH/SLOP
Last week
Total
Rebel Crown
Starshine
zazzy
vince
D'Abby
TV Blur
suzzee
Wallflower
kircon

Onto the 4th Eviction Entry!
But first...

I'm still accepting new players so if you need to learn (or brush up on) the rules, here they are...
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction.
Thusly, each entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the post.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
BBRAT Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room. Totally Luxe, trust me.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (It has changed yet again. But I'm not about to reveal what it is just yet.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats. ;P

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions asked are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. (Although about half-way a couple of us will forget again.)
This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

With all that out of the way...

4th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, July 21st at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)

BBRAT Competition: Ant Attack!
The BBRAT House is under attack!
Troops of marching ants are headed this way and will soon be crawling over anything in their way towards food or water.
To stay safe you will have to choose a room from the below map and hole up till the exterminators can show up.
Sadly, each room can only hold up to 2 players, so choose wisely by payin' attention to other bbrat's choices.
I will only be accepting rooms listed on the map.
IOW the diary room hallway and the stairwell are both off limits. So is the HOH. Oh and the Backyard too.

Rooms taken, so far...
Dining:
Kitchen:
Living:
Shower:
Toilet:
Wash:
Candy: vince ~
Diary: suzzee
Storage: Wallflower ~
Fortune: *full* kircon ~ Starshine
Library: *full* krismiss ~ michel
Workout: *full* zazzy ~ Belle

* Welcome also to our new returning players, krismiss and Belle.
* Still waiting for an entry from cahaya. Maybe he's pulling a Dick. I dunno.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... vince3 07-15-11 1
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... zazzy 07-15-11 2
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... kircon 07-15-11 3
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... krismiss2us 07-15-11 4
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... Starshine 07-16-11 5
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... michel 07-16-11 6
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... Belle Book 07-16-11 7
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... Wallflower66 07-17-11 8
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... suzzee 07-17-11 9
 Congrats to RC on HOH! suzzee 07-17-11 10
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... cahaya 07-17-11 11
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... TV Blur 07-18-11 12
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... Rebel Crown 07-21-11 13
   RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... DearAbby 07-21-11 15
   RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... zazzy 07-22-11 16
   RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... suzzee 07-23-11 17
 RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / ... DearAbby 07-21-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-11 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Rachel
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Porsche
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)No
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jeff/Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Adam/Dominic
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jeff/Jordan
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Kalia
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Lawon

Ant Attack! I'm hiding out in the Candy (Ice Cream) Bedroom.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-15-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-11 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

4th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, July 21st at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Lawon
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Porsche
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Dom/Adam
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Rachael/Brendon
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Rachael/Brendan
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Jordan
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Adam

I will hide out in the workout room! Plenty of pillows.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-11, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-11 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

4th Eviction Entry
I still have no clue?

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Shelly
2. Guest Host: Lawon
3. Pawn of Vengence: Cassie
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 6-2
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Cassie
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff
3. The Ball Grab: Adam
4. Golden KeyMaster: Brendon
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Rachel

I want to hole up in the Fortune Room.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-11, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-11 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)Cassie
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kahlia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Rachel
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-4

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Dominic/Adam
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Rachel/Brendon
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jeff/Jordan
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Adam
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)Brendon

I CHOOSE THE LIBRARY BEDROOM!!!

Thanks Tribe!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-16-11, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Rachel
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Porch
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Dominic
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-3

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jeff/Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Adam/Dominic
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Kalia
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Lawon

Ant Attack! I'm hiding out in the Fortune Bedroom with Kircon

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-11, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
1. Head of Hamsters: Jeff
2. Guest Host: Shelley
3. Pawn of Vengence: Rachel
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 6-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Rachel
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Kalia
3. The Ball Grab: Rachel
4. Golden KeyMaster: Shelley
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Cassi

I'll hide out in the library. Rats go there, not ants.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-11, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-11 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Dominic.
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kalia.
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff.
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes.
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 7-1.

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Shelly.
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Kalia.
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jordan.
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Brendon.
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Adios, Rachel.

I wanted to hide in the Library but two are already there, so I guess I'll hide in the Workout Room with Zazzy.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-17-11, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
*Googles to find the houseguest names*

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Dominic
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Rachel
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-4

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Shelly
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Lawon
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Danielle
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Brendon

BBRAT Competition: Ant Attack! Storage room is where all the action happens

Summery sig by Sharnina

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-11, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-11 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-20-11 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

Philling in the blanks later.

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. Dominic
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)Shelly
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)Adam
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)no
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)4-4

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Lawon
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)Jeff
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)Jordan
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)Brendan
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)Rachel

I'm going with the Diary Room

OH NO!

07-17-11, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Congrats to RC on HOH!"
Come on RC, let's see your HOH room. Fresh sheets! What's in your goodie basket. Oooooh, I'll open that wine up for ya.....
Let the kissing up begin!

OH NO!

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-11, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-11 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

Still waiting for an entry from cahaya. Maybe he's pulling an ##### Evel stunt.

Well, I just got back from NYC and Niagra Falls and haven't been online much in the last week or so. Let's just say I haven't entered the hamster cage just yet! I'll post an entry time permitting, as I have a lot of catching up to do as HoH of my own house.

Ok, here goes, better late than never...

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kalia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Brandon
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes (5) Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Rachel
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Shelly
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Kalia/Lawon
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Dominic
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Cassi

(eta) Ant Attack! I'll join suzzee in the Diary room. They say there's safety in numbers.

TV Blur 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-18-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TV%20Blur Click to send private message to TV%20Blur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Brendan
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Cassie
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-3
Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Lawon/Kalia
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Adam
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Dimitri

Ant Attack! I'm hiding out in the Bathroom. If those little dudes come marching after me, at least I can hide in the water. They will never get me there.

This is kinda fun. Thanks Tribephyl

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-21-11, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
Ooohh, I love the "new HOH Room smell". I may as well enjoy it before DearAbby gets her hands on it (she won't give it up without a fight, )As long as I don't have to share it with Brendon and Rachel, Im okay with opening it to all other players! I ordered a "munchies" basket to share.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. LaWon
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Adam
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes 5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 7-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Kalia
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Jeff
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Jordan
4. Golden KeyMaster: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Brendon
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. Rachel

The BBRAT House is under attack!
I'll take the Dining Room.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-21-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
*grabs bag of Cheetos and a Hershey's Bar*

Thanks, RC!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-22-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
Yum, caramel popcorn! Thanks, RC!

07-23-11, 10:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
My weakness are FRITOS, front and center. I had them for dinner but I'd gladly vote with you for another munch, munch, munch a bunch of Fritos...........anyone remember that commercial?

If not then I don't either.....

OH NO!

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-21-11, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Adam (10)
2. Guest Host: Lawon (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 8-0 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jeff (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Kalia (5)
4. Golden KeyMaster: Adam (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Rachel (10)

I believe I'll hole up in the Living Room

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •