The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-11, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-11 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.

Okay... here's the goal:

To start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

Well, you can’t do that yet.
We need to know the rest of the hamsters.
They are supposed to be past duos.
There should be 6 of them.
We will see.

When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

This seasons Hamsters so far are...

Adam Poch, 39
Hometown: East Brunswick, N.J. (living in Hoboken, N.J.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, loud and cuddly
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I am a born leader and a very friendly guy, so it will not be hard for me to make friends. Most of all, I plan to stay cool with as many people as possible so that whoever has power will not view me as a threat.

Cassi Colvin, 26
Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, sincere and funny
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves. My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.

Dominic Briones, 25
Hometown: San Mateo, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and good-hearted
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Build trust, build alliances and make friends. Together we are strong, apart we fall. Also, I don't want to be too strong too soon. Flying under the radar in the beginning is key.

Kalia Booker, 30
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. (living in Los Angeles)
Three adjectives that describe you: Anyone who can describe themselves in three adjectives is pretty boring but if I have to: dramatic, adventurous and gregarious
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: None. Everybody loves me! I'll be there until the end.

Keith Henderson, 32
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, adorable and kiss-#####
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to. I'll have the women swooning over me and the guys wanting to be on my team. It's the perfect strategy.

Lawon Exum, 39
Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.

Name: Porsche Briggs, 23
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (living in Miami Beach, Fla.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, bitchy and clever
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Try not to blow up at too many people.

Shelly Moore, 41
Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Dynamic, tenacious and giving
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder. I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.

And for the returning duos:

Evil D & Danielle

Jordon & Jeff

Rachel & Brendon

The CBS site is where you can start your research

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.

In honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, BIG BROTHER MEDIUM TEAL PTTE was created.
This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. Isn’t that right tribey? As tribe told me, “Some folks, like to be big huge losers...” Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.

Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 pm CDT on Thurs. 07/14/11.
You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first eviction airs.

3) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.

5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

6) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.

The BB13 is Starting Bonus:
Are you on your toes?

These players received a to use at a later date.

suzzee
tribephyl
cahaya
Corvis
zazzy
kircon

You do not need to use it if you want to change your list.
I am heading to my cabin, so I will calculate the tie-breaker points when I come home.

THANK YOU TRIBE

Thanks for all your help, Sir Tribe. The Logo is wonderful. The Sigs are great. You are amazing. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. K

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* ANYONE MAY ENTER OR CHANGE THEIR LIST UP TO JULY 14TH FOR FREE*

* Basically you have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 14th to make your first picks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Si... suzzee 07-07-11 1
 tribe's PTTE V.1.0 tribephyl 07-07-11 2
 Bonus now, picks later cahaya 07-07-11 3
 This is so hard... Corvis 07-07-11 4
 RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Si... zazzy 07-07-11 5
 RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Si... kircon 07-07-11 6
 RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Si... mrc 07-08-11 7
   Edited List mrc 07-14-11 10
 RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Si... michel 07-08-11 8
 There is still time!!! kircon 07-14-11 9
   RE: There is still time!!! zazzy 07-14-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-07-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-11 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

gah!

14. EvilD
13. Keith
12. Rachel
11. Cassi
10. Porsche
9. Shelly
8. Lawon
7. Kalia
6. Jordan
5. Jeff
4. Dani
3. Brendan
2. Adam
1. Dominic

Ta ta and thank YOU for hosting this season kircon!

OH NO!

Don't feed the Hamsters

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-11, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "tribe's PTTE V.1.0"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-11 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

Dear kircon,
please highlight to read.

1st Eviction: Dick
Keith
Dominic
Lawon
Brendon
Jeff
Cassi
Jordan
Porsche
Rachael
Adam
Danni
Shelly

Winner: Kalia

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bonus now, picks later"
Bonus:

Swipe below

Brendon and Rachel
Evel Dick and Daniele
Jeff and Jordan

End swipe

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This is so hard..."
It's really impossible to predict BB PTTE. I mean, who knows how things are going to go?

Bonus: D*ck/Danielle, Jeff/Jordan, and Brendon/Rachel.

And of course, this will probably change before the deadline, but here's what I'm going with to start.

1st Gone - D*ck
Dominic
Porsche
Rachel
Keith
Brendon
Jeff
Cassi
Lawon
Adam
Shelly
Jordan
Danielle
Winner - Kalia

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-07-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-11 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Thank goodness!

------

* ANYONE MAY ENTER OR CHANGE THEIR LIST UP TO JULY 14TH FOR FREE*

* Basically you have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 14th to make your first picks.

-------

Bonus: Jeff and Jordan, D.ick and Dani, Rachael and Brendan

14. D.ick -- First out
13. Keith
12. Adam
11. Kalia
10. Porsche
9. Cassie
8. Rachael
7. Brendan
6. Shelley
5. Lawon
4. Jeff
3. Jordan
2. Dominic
1. Dani --winner

Thanks, Agman!

07-07-11, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-11 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

My new edited Medium Teal Game.

14. Shelly - First Evicted
13. Cassi
12. Dominic
11. Jordan
10. Danielle
9. Adam
8. Jeff
7. Lawon
6. Brendon
5. Porsche
4. Kalia
3. Rachel
2. Keith
1. Evil D – Winner BB13

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
I'll play both games.

First evicted to winner:

14. Danielle
13. Keith
12. Adam
11. Shelley
10. #####
9. Kalia
8. Porsche
7. Lawon
6. Jeff
5. Jordan
4. Cassi
3. Dominic
2. Brendan
1. Rachel

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-11, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Edited List"
14. Dicque
13. Keith
12. Adam
11. Shelley
10. Kalia
9. Danielle
8. Porsche
7. Lawon
6. Jeff
5. Jordan
4. Cassi
3. Dominic
2. Brendan
1. Rachel

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread"
1st Gone - D*ck
Keith
Adam
Rachel
Porsche
Lawon
Dominic
Kalia
Cassi
Shelly
Brendon
Jordan
Danielle
Jeff

07-14-11, 03:38 PM (EST)
9. "There is still time!!!"

There is still time to enter the PTTE game.
You may still change your list without penalty.

Enjoy tonight, I will be playing my piccolo in a hometown concert by the gazeo.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-14-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: There is still time!!!"
Sounds wonderful, what music will you be playing?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •