The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-11, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-11 AT 03:10 AM (EST)

B B R A T 7

Yes! The BBRAT is back! and even though test is in the title, it really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.

The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....

As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction.
Thusly, each entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
BBRAT Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room. Totally Luxe, trust me.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (It has changed yet again. But I'm not about to reveal what it is just yet.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats. ;P

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions asked are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. (Although about half-way a couple of us will forget again)
This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

With all that out of the way...

This season's BB house promises a Dynamic Duo/Lucky13/Venice Beach theme, with either 12 or 14 HouseGuests.
This season's BBRAT house promises nothing at all. Well, okay, 1 or 2 misunderstandings that eventually get resolved and 1 big reveal that is shocking to at least one other person. The rest is up to you.

This season's slate of DAWs are...

Adam

Cassi

Dominic

Kalia

Keith

Lawon

Porsche

Shelly

AND...

Due to the nature of this first show and the producers desire to withhold names of some of the HouseGuests feel free to add in a name of your choosing for some (or all) of your questions.
We do know that they will be players from the past and that they will be in some way connected to each other.

And onto our first entry...

1st Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, July 7th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)

BBRAT Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts
Pick 1 HG and every time The Chen-Bot utters their name, during the Thursday Live Eviction/HOH Show, you will receive 2 points.
Basic.

That's it.

*Thanks for having me back. I look forward to being dynamic.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... DearAbby 07-05-11 1
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... vince3 07-05-11 2
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... zazzy 07-06-11 3
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... suzzee 07-06-11 4
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... Wallflower66 07-06-11 5
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... TV Blur 07-07-11 6
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... kircon 07-07-11 7
 Am I late? Starshine 07-07-11 8
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... Rebel Crown 07-07-11 9
 RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Te... cahaya 07-07-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-05-11, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
*creeps into thread*

*looks around*

Where is everyone? Maybe I can win this season by default!

Power Positions
1. Head of Hamsters: Porsche
2. Guest Host: Porsche
3. Pawn of Vengence: Porsche
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes

Key Players
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Porsche
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Porsche
3. The Ball Grab: Porsche
4. The Pawn: Porsche
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Porsche

BBRAT Competition
ChenBot ShoutOuts: Porsche

*zooms away*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Rachel
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Lawon
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Shelly
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Brendon
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Jordan
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Adam
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Porsche
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Kalia

Pick 1 HG and every time The Chen-Bot utters their name, during the Thursday Live Eviction/HOH Show, you will receive 2 points.
Basic. Rachel

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-06-11, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-11 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

I'd like to play this year but forgot how to play so I need to learn all over again! I remember it was challenging, though.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Rachael
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Porsche
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Brendon
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Keith
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Porsche
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Dani
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) D.ick

Basic. Rachael

Thanks, Agman!

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-06-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-11 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

First things first: A huge Thank you! to the Master of Mayhem, that Terror of TV reality, the Nefarious often imitated never cloned Sir Tribe. You know I luff you muchly and thank you for saving my sanity with the distraction of BBRAT. Ok, enough sucking up and hero worship. On the the business of BBRAT. >applause<

AND, thanks DA for the heads up!

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Adam
2. Guest Host: Porsche
3. Pawn of Vengence: Dominic

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jeff (I think he and Jordan will be back)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Shelly
3. The Ball Grab: Dominic
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Kalia

Jeff

SMOOCH

I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-06-11, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-11 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

I miss you guys (and D'Abby prompted me)! So...even though I totally svck at this game, here is my entry (which will likely change if I remember to change them):

1st Eviction Entry

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10) Dominic
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Porsche
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Evel Deek
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Shelly
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Rachel
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Keith
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Jordan
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Danielle

Basic. Evel Deek

Unless we just want to declare D'Abby the winner NOW and get it over with. Godspeed, Atlantis!

TV Blur 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-11, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TV%20Blur Click to send private message to TV%20Blur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
1st Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, July 7th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)
Adam

2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
Cassie

3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
Kalia

4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
NO

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
Porche

2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
Dominick

3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
Kieth

4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
Kevin

5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)
Lawon

Basic.
Evil #####

Its all a crap shoot anyways. Let the good times begin.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-11, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. Brenden
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Jordon
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Boogie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? No?

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordon
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Kieth
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Adam
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Jeff
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. Lawon

Brenden

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-07-11, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Am I late?"
Power Positions
2. Guest Host: Keith
3. Pawn of Vengence: Shelly

Key Players
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Porsche
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Keith
3. The Ball Grab: Shelly
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Keith

BBRAT Competition
ChenBot ShoutOuts: Adam

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-07-11, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-11 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

I'm so happy to see this game! Thanks to tribe for once again hosting it. Good luck to everyone.

Power Positions:
2. Guest Host: Brenden
3. Pawn of Vengence: Keith
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Cassie
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Adam
3. The Ball Grab: Danielle
4. The Pawn: Danielle
5. Pre-Jury Slave: D!ck
Porsche

Edited because the name D!ck wouldn't show up.

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7"
Just saw this, and *ack* it's 9:00. Ok, will give this a shot next round.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •