The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-10, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the next HG (#7) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The sixth person to be evicted was:

Kathy Hillis

Read what RTVW had to say about it here

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

Congratulations HauntedOne! You continue to hold the sole lead.

1 HauntedOne – 4

2. michel – 8

^3. AvidRealityWatcher – 12
^3. DearAbby – 12
3. suzzee – 12

6. kircon – 16

7. mrc – 18

8. tribephyl – 24

9. FlowerChild – 27

10. PirateNameGenerator – 30

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
You will start the game with 40 points this week.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each evection episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Week 6
I will subtract 1 point this week.

Free Edits

These are the players with remaining free edits:

HauntedOne
DearAbby
suzzee - 2
mrc
Sir tribephyl - 2

Post your list starting with the next HG (#7) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, August 26, to make your picks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & R... suzzee 08-26-10 1
 RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & R... michel 08-26-10 2
 RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & R... AvidRealityWatcher 08-26-10 3
   RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & R... michel 08-26-10 5
   SNORT!!! suzzee 08-27-10 6
 RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & R... DearAbby 08-26-10 4
 BB12 PTTE: WK 8 Results kircon 08-30-10 7
   RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 8 Results HauntedOne 09-01-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-10, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
Using a list change kircon

7 Matt
6 Brendan
5 Enzo
4 Hayden
3 Lane
2 Ragan
1 Brit

besides:

Like a train wreck I must watch

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-10, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
I need another change!

7- Matt (next out)
6- Ragan
5- Brendon
4- Britney
3- Hayden
2- Lane
1- Enzo (winner)

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-26-10, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-10 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-26-10 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Going Home 1st:
7: Matt
6: Ragan
5: Britney
4: Enzo
3: Hayden
2: Brendon

Winner of the Game:
1: Lane

As for the Mother In law story, My mother in law doesnt care too much for me. She doesnt care too much about anyone, so when she gets and evil streak about her, she acts upon it.

One Christmas we had the family over for dinner. She of course was there. She had incredibly bad gas this particular day. So being that she needed a target, she decided that everytime she needed to release the pressure, she would walk over to me, sit on my lap and blow one off.

That is until I went upstairs to my daughters room, retrieved a squirt gun, filled it with stale colongne and waited for the next release. When I say stale, I mean I had 3 different kinds of colonge that wasnt used for at least a decade.

She sat on my lap and I grabbed my gun and squirted her in the seat of her pants 3 really good shots and she became p/o'ed at me. I cant imagine why. With the amount of gross cologne she had to smell all the way home, (an hours trip), I of course I felt it was a punishment that fit the crime. She found not humor in it, but learned a valuable lesson in Smell.

ARW

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-10, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
LOL! But I sure hope dinner was over when you got her...

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-27-10, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "SNORT!!!"
Best.Story.Ever. Made me spray coffee

Too funny! Sat on you LAP? omg gross, she deserved a shot of something worse then cologne, good job on using restraint.

A Tribe masterpiece

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-26-10, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
*sigh* Guess I'll use my last free edit this week.

Gone:
Annie
Monet
Andrew
Kristen
Rachel
Kathy

Next:
Matt
Brendon
Ragan
Britney
Enzo
Lane
Hayden ~ winner

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-10, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "BB12 PTTE: WK 8 Results "
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the next HG (#5) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The seventh person evicted was:

Matt Hoffman

The self described intelligent, creative, sweet-talker talked himself into the jury house.

Read what RTVW had to say about Matt & Brendon here

Now on to the game:

Upward movement ^

There is a huge tie for 2nd place.

1 HauntedOne – 8

^2. AvidRealityWatcher – 12
^2. DearAbby – 12
^2. michel – 12
^2. suzzee – 12

6. kircon – 16

7. mrc – 20
^7. FlowerChild – 29
^7. tribephyl – 29

10. PirateNameGenerator – 35

The eight person evicted was Brendon Villegas

Do you remember how he described himself: Fun, driven, & intelligible.
I guess the reason he was evicted was because he was so intelligible.

Now on to the game:

Upward movement ^

1 HauntedOne – 9

2. DearAbby – 12
2. suzzee – 12

4. michel – 13

5. AvidRealityWatcher – 16

6. kircon – 18 (Includes PSB -1)

7. mrc – 22

8. FlowerChild – 35 (Includes PSB -1)
^8. PirateNameGenerator – 35 (Includes PSB -1)
^8. tribephyl – 35 (Includes PSB -1)

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
You will start the game with 48 points this week.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each evection episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point

7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Week 8

Free Edits

These are the players with remaining free edits:

HauntedOne
suzzee
mrc
Sir tribephyl - 2

Post your list starting with the next HG (#5) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

*ARW, I loved your story so much I gave you a free edit even tho you were late.

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, September 2, to make your picks.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-01-10, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 8 Results "
I guess I'll use that last free edit.

Ragan
Enzo
Haydon
Lane
Britney = winner

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •