The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-13-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
OK, how many think Ragan TRULY and HONESTLY received the most votes? BB's primary desire is to offer the Saboteur role to a HG most likely to accept and who will not foul it up. My feeling is any of the Brigade members would most likely NOT accept the offer. They are all making F4 plans, so why ruin a good thing? Brendon and Rachel would be a high risk of repeating the Saboteur's one and only week reign. Kathy would muck it up. Leaving Ragan and Britney as the only viable options. Coincidence? You make the call!

MATT - Top ranking for his HOH nominations of Brendon/Rachel and finally breaking up the Skank-mance. Although I'm probably in the minority, I understand his apprehension the first time around, but with the diamond POV he can break them up without individual risk and guarantee a numerical majority in the F7. Well done.

BRITNEY - If I'm going to rightfully criticize her for being a quitter in competitions requiring endurance, it's only fair to give her credit for her recent POV victory. Even though after the Skank-mance were eliminated first and the "power" became incidental, the girl stepped up and came through with a great effort. Still a riot in the House. If ever evicted the entertainment value this season would take a nosedive. And good thing you didn't accept Rachel's 5K...she's gonna need it for a good therapist.

RAGAN - Unless proven otherwise, I guess we should assume America's Vote for Saboteur to be legit. Assuming that, he clearly has been endearing to most of the viewers because America's Choices generally come down to popularity contests; so he gets points for that. He hasn't done anything major to kill his game, but he'll need to make a power move soon to be a serious contender. What I would like to know is what got you more excited?--Your first week as Saboteur or Matt's playful slap on your tush at the POV competition?

HAYDEN - The reason for the drop is because the top three had a more eventful week, i.e. HOH win, POV win, and America's Choice win. Thanks to BB's decision NOT to bring an evicted HG (namely Kristen) back into the House you dodged a potential bullet, so still in good shape. And you keep looking better and better with each nominated HG who reacts in a most obnoxious and hysterical manner.

KATHY - The 1980 Olympic Hockey team won the Gold; Buster Douglas upset Mike Tyson for the Heavyweight Title; I guess we can add Kathy eliminating Rachel to that group. Big difference though--the Soviet Red Army and Iron Mike did NOT demand an apology from the victors! Enjoy your stay in the middle of the pack this week; you may not be here for long. Also moved her up for how she handled her situation with the psychotic skank.

ENZO - BAD ENZO! I guess Britney has been providing more than speech lessons...apparently she's giving you pointers on how to bail out early. But here's some friendly advice...the art of throwing a competiton is to do so in such a manner where no one can suspect it. I'm hoping we do not see a pattern or trend here because you continue to be an entertaining character this season.

LANE - When you're lame there's not a whole lot of reason to give you a good ranking, but nothing obviously negative to rank you last. So this is an appropriate spot for Lane.

BRENDON - Your Andrew-like POV speech was rehearsed, but your pathetic sore-losing behavior prior to that was not. Perhaps he is auditioning to be a juror on Survivor. You're a scientist who deals with formulas and equations. Yours is real simple. Win = You advance. Lose = You're out the door. After watching the piece with his ex-fiance, he passes up a prime rib dinner to sink his teeth into a raw burger???!!! Oh well, I guess some guys just like "fast" food.

Speaking of which...

GONZO

RACHEL - The audacity of this wench to criticize "her man" and suggest SHE carried the Skank-mance. Have you forgotten if not for BOTH of Brendon's POV wins your "one-in-a-million" guy would be back home stroking laps in the pool instead of stroking your skanky body! Now that she's out of the House, I'm sure we'll hear how winning the game didn't matter to her. Yadda-Yadda-Yadda; Blah-Blah-Blah. Whereas some may swallow that hogwash, I won't. Heck, a half-a-million is a half-a-million. And that's alot of tip money for even a skanky Vegas Ho like Rachel.

Oh Joy, another HOH competition to keep us in suspense until Sunday. And another one favoring a small nimble person. Taylormade for Matt...Oh wait, he can't compete. As long as Brendon doesn't win, I could care less who does. Whatever happens, the Brigade will have the advantage in the F7.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-13-10 1
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-14-10 2
       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-14-10 4
           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-14-10 5
               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-14-10 6
                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-15-10 7
                       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-15-10 8
           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-19-10 9
               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-19-10 10
                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-20-10 11
                       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-20-10 12
                           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-21-10 13
                               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-21-10 15
                           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-21-10 14
                               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-21-10 16
                                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-21-10 17
                                       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-21-10 18
                                           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-22-10 20
                                               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-22-10 21
                                                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-22-10 22
                                                       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-22-10 23
                                                           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-22-10 24
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Belle Book 08-14-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
1- Britney: Mocking the neanderthal was amusing but it could be disastrous if Brendon wins POV. 3 foot nothing but she stood tall anyway.

2- Enzo: He's the man in charge and he's everyone's friend.

3- Ragan: Smart sabotage efforts should net him 20K but he should realize that if he doesn't have an alliance with Matt then Matt is using him. Simple logic. He also has to be docked a few "points" for being so happy to see Jordeff.

4- Hayden: Not making waves is the best thing he could do but that's pretty boring.

5- Lane: He's still keeping his friendly demeanor. Not much to say either good or bad except he's having fun watching the hamsters spinning on the wheel.

6- Matt: Here's another that was too happy to see Jordeff enter the house. Not telling the brigade about his special Veto was stupid. He almost has to hope he doesn't need it.

7- Kathy: For some reason, she made me think of the worst kind of cop: She stood up to Rachel only because she had the whole house behind her.

8- Neanderthal: What a pathetic display. He couldn't even get his suicide right.

Road kill- Rachel: She was amusing for a few weeks but the act got old real quick.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-14-10, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"

>6- Matt: ...Not telling
>the brigade about his special
>Veto was stupid. He almost
>has to hope he doesn't
>need it.

I honestly don't know but I was under the impression that he was not ALLOWED to let anyone know about the diamond POV. Actually there's quite a bit about this power that is unknown to the regular viewing public. Who is he unable to use it on? I would suspect the HOH...anyone else? When can he use it? At the POV ceremony? On eviction night when the Coup was used last season?

Perhaps you may know more about it...if so I'd be curious to know. In any event I don't see an issue with Matt not telling the Brigade (event if he is able to do so.) Also with the Sabo out there I actually think it's smart NOT to say anything to anyone about the power. If he does use it I think Matt is slick enough to smooth things over and tell his commrades he was not allowed to say anything to anyone before he used it otherwise he would have let the Brigade know (whether that be true or not.)

Smart sabotage efforts should net him 20K

Actually more easy than smat thus far. If Ragan's efforts for two weeks will be delegated to only recording messages with a disguised voice, it would be the easiest 20K anyone ever earned. Personally I would say it's disappointing and a total joke if Ragan doesn't do anything other than record messages. And the "efforts" are fans ideas...not even his.

08-14-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Julie said something like: "Tune in next Thursday to see if Matt uses the POV and who gets evicted" so it seems he'd stand up immediately before voting starts.

The brigade is worried about Matt's "brilliant" ideas so they wouldn't be happy if he pulls it out of nowhere after lying about it. There's nothing in the rules that we know that prevents him from saying something about it.

Also, it seems the HOH and POV winner would be safe from Matt's POV. Not sure if someone saved with the POV could be U-turned right back into the seat but I doubt it.

As for Ragan's sabotage efforts, he still had to make a choice and then find a way to apply it. Up to now, he made the safest choices and he has caused paranoia. What else do you want him to do? I'm pretty sure that using dynamite to blow up the house, however desirable that would be, goes against the rules.

08-14-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
HMMMM...TNT the House...I think you're on to something! LOL

Seriously I would want him to sneak around and actually DO things to stir up the House and earn the 20K. One off the top of my head is create a fake pass and plant it in the House entitling the finder to remove themselves off the block. Kinda like the fake HII on Survivor. Of course if the fake is used there's no fire for Julie to throw it into, but the effect would be the same. Or anything other than prerecording a message based on a fan's suggestion and having production diguise it. Although I agree it can stir up the House, I still think it's waaaaay too easy to be earning 20K. For that kind of $$$ I would like to see something more riskier for the Saboteur to undertake. Just my two cents.

I didn't catch what the Chenbot said, but that certainly would indicate using it on Eviction night. Thanks for the clarification. I agree that the HOH and POV winner would be safe. Even if the rules doesn't prevent him for telling anyone, my point is Matt could claim it did in the event a Brigade member is slighted for not knowing beforehand. Last season the Coup clearly stated Jeff could not let anyone know beforehand. When he did use it, I'm sure Jordan was thinkg WTF for withholding it from her. Naturally Jeff was able to tell her he wanted to but was not allowed. If I were in Matt's position I would use this fact from last season to explain it to my Brigade members.

08-14-10, 05:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
"One off the top of my head is create a fake pass and plant it in the House entitling the finder to remove themselves off the block. Kinda like the fake HII on Survivor."

Why don't you send them that good suggestion? As for me, I think the whole twist is lame and I'm just happy someone will be able to take 20K out of the hands of those running the cheapest of the big three competitions on CBS. I'm actually surprised they didn't take that 20K out of the winner's share. Julie will have to do without one shopping spree.

Matt's problem is trustworthyness. They all think he's shady so asking them to believe one more tall tale could be too much. At the very least, he should tell them that he's got something good for the whole Brigade out of Pandora's box, not only 1 buck!

08-15-10, 08:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"

>Why don't you send them that good suggestion?

I did and when I went to the CBS link to send it while other messages were showing up with other ideas, some joker posted who won HOH. So needless to say I won't be going there anymore.

I agree...the Saboteur twist is lame and pretty much a copy job from The Mole. The reason BB is the cheapest is because it's probably the easiest of the three CBS competition shows. Although the HGs who carry on with their melodramatic hysterics I'm sure would suggest otherwise.

>Matt's problem is trustworthyness.

True...although I'd say that's a problem that runs rampant in the entire House with all the HGs. No one can really trust anyone else. But it's a "problem" that adds to the show's watchability. I still support Matt's decision not to say anything to any of the Brigade members because he does not know for sure if one of them could be the Sabo. But I agree the lie about the $1 was very weak. I believe last season when Kevin was HOH and unleashed the power of Pandora's Box he was not offered anything other than a chance that the whole House could benefit if he took the risk. If that memory is correct, I would have used this fact from last season to tell the HGs I did not receive anything for opening up the box other than the possibility everyone could benefit.

08-15-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-10 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

"although I'd say that's a problem that runs rampant in the entire House with all the HGs. No one can really trust anyone else"

But not everyone is suspected of lying on the same level. Lane says nothing so no one can say he's lying! Matt's smirk screams: "I'm going to mess with you." That's why I think we'll see him fall flat on his face. That's why I rate him lower.

As for the saboteur twist, I think it had more to do with Russell's popularity on Survivor.

08-19-10, 09:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"

>There's nothing in the rules that we
>know that prevents him from
>saying something about it.

Well now we know for sure. Matt was NOT allowed to mention the DPOV until he decided to use it. I wasn't sure myself...I just assumed that to be the case because last season Jeff was not allowed to mention the Coup to anyone before he used it.

And with Julie mentioned that fact to the House before she signed off they HAVE to believe him.

08-19-10, 11:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
It doesn't change the fact that he told them a stupid lie with that $1 bill story. Didn't you see that Enzo and Hayden were ready to let him go? For Matt to be #4 in the brigade is a sure sign that he's done things wrong. That's why I rate him low.

BTW, he did talk about it.
From live feeds transcripts of the 16th:

"Matt pulls Hayden into the CR and tells him he's sure that there's a power out there that can change things. He says he doesn't have it, but thinks someone else might and that they might use it on him...he's saying it's not over...saying anyone but Kathy or Brendon would use it...

Matt: "I think it is a strong possibility which is why I am not totally pissed off. We just need to keep it to ourselves."

He tells him that anyone could have it. Hayden asks if he's talking about a competition. Matt says no that it would be something America voted on that it's already out there.

He says Enzo could have it, Hayden might, Brit or Ragan, he says I might have it, then quickly says, but I know that I don't.

Enzo is there now...Matt tells him he thinks there's a power out there and to not out the brigade yet."

There was more of it as the week went by. So much for not saying anything about it! The Brigade knows that Matt is a liar.

08-20-10, 02:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"

>For Matt to be #4 in
>the brigade is a sure
>sign that he's done things
>wrong. That's why I rate
>him low.

LOL...make no mistake about it; Matt is #4 because he's a fierce competitor with two HOHs under his belt regardless of any suspicions the others may have about his "honesty." Especially in light of the fact that the three other dofuses can't win a competition even if their lives depended on it. It's not unusual on these shows to be a prime target for doing things right, i.e. putting out your best effort, winning competitions, and trying to working on contingency plans in the event your primary plan falls apart. This is why Matt has been close with Ragan/Britney and a major reason why the 4-man Brigade alliance is still a secret within the House. It's called playing the game proactively. That's why I rate him high.

Also, Julie helped Matt out by confirming to all he was unable to say anything about the DPOV making it easier to explain his $1 bill lie. Think about it...after the House discovers Matt opened up Pandora's Box, don't you think the other HGs would have turned to Matt and asked him what he got for opening it??? Because he was mandated NOT to mention the DPOV technically ANY ANSWER HE GAVE would have been a "lie." Given BB's gag order on the actual DPOV it was virtually impossible for Matt to be perfectly "honest" about any inquiries the HGs would have on him opening Pandora's Box.

08-20-10, 08:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
"Fierce competitor"!!!! That little runt???? Yeah, he won two challenges that were tailor-made for him but do you think Lane is worried? The guys don't give a damn about that, knowing they'll have a chance to beat him. You really put too much weight on those insignificant challenges. The only thing that could get Matt to the end is that he has very little votes on the jury, not his supposed "challenge abilities"!!!!

Judging from what he was allowed to say on the live feeds there's nothing that would have prevented Matt from saying: "I opened Pandora's box and I'm not allowed to say what was inside but it's all good for us."

08-21-10, 06:09 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
>"Fierce competitor"!!!! That little runt????

You're right about the "runt" part which is all the more reason why "Burly Ladie's Man" Hayden and "Macho Man Goumba" Enzo would NEVER, EVER want to admit they are being outperformed by a "runt." Thus they need to cop other reasons to want to oust Matt to save "macho" face.

>Do you think Lane is worried?

Is Lane capable of anything other than being lame???

>The guys don't give a damn about that, knowing they'll have a chance to beat him.

They've had chances for over a half of a season and have performed miserably. I'm not going to squabble with anyone over how the words "fierce" and "perform" should be defined because it's all relative but this much is an indisputable fact -- Matt has been CARRYING the Brigade thus far. PERIOD.

>Judging from what he was allowed
>to say on the live
>feeds there's nothing that would
>have prevented Matt from saying:
>"I opened Pandora's box and
>I'm not allowed to say
>what was inside but it's
>all good for us."

I agree that Matt could have said anything he wanted to EXCEPT THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE DPOV. That's been my point all along. I still can't understand how you can't wrap your mind around the fact that WHATEVER Matt said would have been "untruthful" in regard to what happened for him when he opened Pandora's Box.
We're not talking about "what was inside" the box...we're talking about what Matt "received" for opening it. That's the issue here. And the gag order placed on him prevented Matt from telling the truth.

08-21-10, 01:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
The statement I presented was nothing but the truth and was within the guidelines as we know them.

"Matt has been CARRYING the Brigade thus far. PERIOD."

Brendon and Rachel's stupidity has done more to preserve the brigade than Matt ever did. Enzo, Lane and Hayden's likebility has done more to save the Brigade than Matt.

By winning challenges and being a wiseass, Matt put the brigade at risk only to be saved by a bobble, not strategy.

08-21-10, 08:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"

>You really put too much weight on those insignificant challenges.

I HAD to create a separate post for that statement. "THOSE insignificant challenges," Huh? Whereas I agree some challenges are more significant than others, when Julie REPEATEDLY hypes a challenge where HGs will be competing for "the most powerful HOH ever," I don't know...call me a guy who likes to take a shot in the dark...but HMMMM...let me think...maybe, just MAYBE that HOH might involve more than a room for yourself, safety for the week, and nominating two HGs??????
Like DUHHHHHH...any moron with even a quarter of a brain should be able to put two and two together and know SOMETHING ELSE is also "up for grabs." Granted a DPOV can't be assumed, but it should wave a flag to say, Hey...perhaps THIS is a challenge "significant" enough to really try for. Of course that's acting on the premise that those CBS cast for Reality Shows possess a quarter of a brain. Listen, I'm not saying genius Matt will find a cure for cancer or create world peace, but he's a heck of a lot smarter than the other idiots in the House. Granted that's not saying much, but that edge (and of course his desire to put out more effort than the others) are the reasons he's still in the game.

I agree some challenges/competitions are more significant than others. But with RARE exception any player who wants to win on a Reality Show must put emphasis on challenges. And even is THEY THEMSELVES suck in challenges, they need to be on a "team" that is successful in challenges to have a realistic shot at winning.

08-21-10, 01:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Winning individual challenges is stupid this early in the game. No matter how much the Chenbot promotes it, it will always be more for show than for dough. Not until the very end when your neck is on the line should you try to win. Of course they'll say that winning is huge because they wouldn't want everyone to throw challenges which would make for boring TV.

Rare exceptions?
Will in BB2, Tina, Vee, Sandra (twice), Amber, Chris, Danni, Aras, Yul, Earl, Todd and Natalie hadn't won an individual challenge before F6 but went on to win. Will, Tina, Vee, Sandra, Chris, Danni, Earl and Natalie didn't even need to be on a winning team. Strategy is always better than winning challenges.

Say what you want about casting but you'd be their perfect candidate! Giving 110% effort in challenges would be the surest way to make enemies. I'd be in the shelter laughing and planning your elimination. Oh! The drama of the athlete robbed of his "deserved" victory!!

08-21-10, 02:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
With all those names you dropped we can make about a 100 posts back and forth. I put "team" in quotes because I wasn't only talking about predetermined tribes, I also meant by association. Or being closely associated with a challenge winner and coattailing on challenge wins.

BOTH times Sandra was casted on a stronger tribe who won more CHALLENGES and advanced to the merge that way. When merged she was so pathetically inept and appropriately regarded as a challenge non-threat she got a free pass to the end. If she was casted on a tribe that lost alot of challenges she would have been cut lose early as the weakest link. Aras, Yul, and Todd were on Tribes who won more challenges than the opposing teams. Danni was huge in the team challenges and won key individual ICs down the stretch.

Tina, Amb"a", and Natalie benefitted by association. Tina rode Coby who went on a challenge run. Amb"a" did the same with Rob. Natalie benefitted by the HIIs Russell stockpiled (which are challenge equalizers.) But it was a CHALLENGE win by Russell that gave the eventual title to Natalie. If Brett beats Russell, then BRETT wins Survivor, not Natalie.

All of the above are proof the directly or indirectly eventually season winners must benefit from challenge wins. That's not to say strategic play is not important. It is...and Will BB2 is proof of that. But an overwhelming majority need challenge wins or have to sponge off those who win.

08-21-10, 06:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-10 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

"BOTH times Sandra was casted on a stronger tribe who won more CHALLENGES and advanced to the merge that way...If she was casted on a tribe that lost alot of challenges she would have been cut lose early as the weakest link"

No, Drake and Morgan were tied 5-5 going into the merge as were the Villains and Heroes. And, if it was clear that Sandra wasn't a target early on in S20 (Randy, Parvati and Russell were), we also found out that she wasn't the target had Drake lost the first few challenges.

Now, maybe if she plays a 3rd time you'll get your wish but how many times does she have to win to show you that she plays this game pretty well?!!! Both Survivor and BB have flaws for sure but the game is about winning the final vote, not scoring challenge wins.
(Funniest thing is that, in the Survivor Fanatic thread, I'm arguing that she isn't the best winner ever but here you force me to defend her!!!)

In both BB and Survivor, the whole difference is in the "directly" and "indirectly" so you can't have it both ways. Benefitting indirectly is strategic, doing it directly is luck considering no one can train for and plan on winning those types of challenges. Someone who is smart can benefit indirectly from many players. Sometimes they don't even need that: For example, Tina wins even if Colby doesn't go on an immunity run. From my view, he rode her coattails!

I'll have you note that the challenge that mattered for Natalie was at F4. I was talking of the challenges before that, the ones at the stage where BB is presently. Anyway, if Russell had been smarter Monica or Shambo, not Brett, would have been there at F4. Natalie had to go with Russell's whims.

08-22-10, 08:42 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Sandra was on dominant tribes in both her seasons. Both times the tribe she was on built a decisive early lead (no help from her mind you.) In Pearl Island, the morons they are, decided to throw challenges to Anti-Darwin Burton. When a team (season) follows the Anti-Darwin format it will ALWAYS favor the weak and pathetically inept. My sisters and nieces gave me updates on H. vs V. and the Villians built the same early lead last season as Drake did in theirs. My point is it favors the player who is a non-threat and provides an easier path for them to the merge. And if she (or any other pathetically inept castaway) should play a 3rd time and be casted on an early dominant tribe, I would expect the same result.

So winning challenges is "luck" now???!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Sure, putting out your best effort and trying hard is sheer luck...Oh Brother. And hoping/praying the team you're on or player(s) you are aligned with comes through in a challenge is NOT luck or good fortune? I guess you can make a case for "praying" being smart strategy.

When I didn't think I could read anymore dilusional statements...Colby rode Tina's coattails??? Thank you SO much for giving me a good laugh on a Sunday morning. Sorry Michel, but THAT'S one that'll be mighty hard for you to live down. But thanks again for the chuckle.

08-22-10, 12:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-10 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

1- You missed the point on Sandra: Early lead or not, she wasn't the target in PI or in Samoa even if her tribe had lost.

Fairplay told us that Michelle would have left first in PI if they had gone to the first TC because they all saw that she was in an alliance with Shawn and Burton. Trish was next unless they figured it was safe to eliminate Burton, that season's Neanderthal. (I'll have you note that Burton was the moron who wanted to throw the challenge so it went according to Darwinism: The Neanderthal was killed)

The story showed us that Randy, Parvati and Russell were the early targets if the Villains had gone to the first 3 TCs. Sandra was safe, partly because of her help in the puzzles. Better luck next time with your argument.

2- The Challenges are so random that, yes, luck plays a huge factor. Sometimes you get lilly pads and have to be ready to counter that by strategy. I also think they rig some challenges to get the desired outcome. Can we be sure that Brendon's rope had the same number of knots as those of the other players? My point is that it is stupid to rely on challenges.

BTW: I noted that you completely ignored the fact that your guy Matt threw the latest HOH challenge. Smartest thing he could have done but it should go against your principles and you should knock him down a few spots. Consistancy a problem?

3- Colby certainly rode Tina's coattails as far as strategy was concerned. The examples are so numerous that I find it funny you didn't see it:
Episode 4) Colby and the Ogawhore5 alliance wanted Keith voted out. On the way to TC, Tina changed that vote by convincing Colby to vote out Mitchell. Mitchell left.

Episode 9) Colby didn't know which way to vote. Tina decided Jerri had to leave. Jerri left.

Episode 11) Colby didn't want Amber voted out, Tina did. Amber left.

Finale) Since episode 4 Tina had assured Colby that Keith wouldn't get to the end. Colby HATED Keith and Tina fed into that to the point where both Keith and Colby were going to take her to the end just so the other didn't win. Tina won.

Now, tell me, which one had their hands on the wheel?

OH! This is a BB thread!!!!!!!!!

08-22-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
I'm not missing the point, because my point all along is when a tribe (or remaining players) want to go after the more solid players the pathetically inept get a free pass to advance.

I saw my sister and nieces, who watched last season, this afternoon and asked if Sandra was instrumental in solving puzzles. They laughed and told me the Villians made a point of sitting her out of many challenges. OH, BTW...that's another advantage when your tribe is dominant in the beginning. With many challenges you're only as good as your weakest player; and when you can sit out your weakest player. i.e. Sandra, there's no dire need to cut them loose.

Actually they told me it was Rob who's puzzle solving ability was most instrumental for the Villian's early dominance. So I guess either my family and you were watching different seasons, or you may have gotten Sandra mixed up with Rob. I can understand; the resemblance is striking.

You're right...we shouldn't be talking all Survivor on a BB thread. But next month I'll be eager to revisit your claim that Colby's advancement in Outback was a result of riding Tina's coattails in the Survivor forum. That should be fun!

Duing these years I don't know what I like more about you?...Your ability to keep me on my toes, or your ability to make me laugh. Keep 'em both coming!

08-22-10, 05:05 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Enough of Survivor on BB, please check your messages.

08-22-10, 05:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Here, Here. I wholeheartedly concur.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-14-10, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Here are my rankings:

1. Matt -- smart move in putting up Brendon & Rachel! They were all too obvious targets.

2. Ragan -- I'm glad you accepted the Saboteur role. I hope you stick around two weeks, at least.

3. Britney -- any enemy of my least-favorite houseguest is a friend of mine.

4. Kathy -- your highest ranking from me this week because you took down Rachel and refused to apologize! Great job!

5. Lane -- you've got an alliance that'll protect you and you are likeable.

6. Hayden -- this low ranking is mainly because I have others higher than you.

7. Enzo -- same thing for you. However, at least you seem to be funny.

Big gap --

8. Brendon -- you should've just let Rachel self-destruct. You didn't have to try to fall on your sword for her! However, it didn't matter anyway -- she went by a unanimous vote.

Gonzo: Rachel. Good-bye and good riddance!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •