The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-09-10, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the next HG (#9) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The fourth person to be evicted was:
Kristen Bitting

Read what RTVW had to say about it here

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

^1 HauntedOne – 4
^1. kircon – 4 (includes Pre Season Bonus)
1. michel – 4

Even with a list change, you are still in first place!

4. AvidRealityWatcher – 6
^4. suzzee – 6 (includes Pre Season Bonus)

6. DearAbby – 10

7. mrc – 12 (includes Pre Season Bonus)

8. tribephyl – 17 (includes Pre Season Bonus)

9. FlowerChild – 23 (includes Pre Season Bonus)

10. PirateNameGenerator – 28 (includes Pre Season Bonus)

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
You will start the game with 24 points this week.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each evection episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Week 4

"Big Brother 2nd Saboteur" BONUS:

Who will America pick to be the new Saboteur?

Regan

No one got it right.

The next bonus!!!

My Mother in law has been staying with me for the last week; she will be here for another. I am having a hard time getting to my computer.

For a free list change, tell me a mother in law story.
Good or bad!! Your choice.
If you don’t have one, make up a story!

Post your list starting with the next HG (#9) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, August 12, to make your picks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... michel 08-09-10 1
   RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... suzzee 08-10-10 4
       RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... michel 08-10-10 7
           RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... suzzee 08-11-10 10
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... tribephyl 08-10-10 2
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... HauntedOne 08-10-10 3
   Remaining free edits kircon 08-12-10 14
       RE: Remaining free edits HauntedOne 08-12-10 17
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... krismiss2us 08-10-10 5
   RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... tribephyl 08-10-10 6
       RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... michel 08-10-10 8
       Theory fail suzzee 08-11-10 9
           RE: Theory fail michel 08-11-10 11
               RE: Theory fail suzzee 08-12-10 12
 MIL entry suzzee 08-12-10 13
 My MIL Story kircon 08-12-10 15
 RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Re... DearAbby 08-12-10 16
 Using my free edit and MIL story mrc 08-14-10 18
 BB12 PTTE WK 5 Results & WK 6 Entr... kircon 08-18-10 19
   Survivor Pictures kircon 08-18-10 20
       RE: Survivor Pictures suzzee 08-19-10 21
   RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 Results & WK 6 ... michel 08-19-10 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-10, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
I once had my Mother-in-law stay over for a few weeks. At one point, she noticed I was avoiding her so she asked, "If you don't like me, why don't you tell me to leave?"
I answered, "I don't want to have to kiss you good-bye."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-10-10, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
Bwahahah

08-10-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
Please Note: I've never been married but I will lie for a free list change!

08-11-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
I'd lie for less then that my dear........runs away

A Tribe masterpiece

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-10, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-10 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

Looks like PNG might be racing for Med. Teal.

Although I'm only 12 points shy of that. Remind me, why did I want a free edit? LOL
Wait, can I give my free edit away to another player? Perhaps my Mother-In-Law.
hhmmm...that is IF I had one.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-10, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
My Mother in law and I got along great. It's my ex-wife I couldn't stand. In fact, to this day whenever they get together for holidays she still sends a big plate of food home for me with the kids. She's a great cook. Too bad her daughter wasn't.

Do I still have a free edit left from the sign-up post?

08-12-10, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Remaining free edits"
These people still have a free edit!

HauntedOne

DearAbby

suzzee

mrc

Sir tribe

This does not include the MIL free edit. I will post that later.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-12-10, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Remaining free edits"
I'd like to use mine please.

Rachel
Kathy
Brendon
Haydon
Enzo
Ragan
Matt
Lane
Britney = Winner

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-10-10, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
Well, I'm not plyaing this game, but I have a MIL story to share: When my son was about 1 or 2, my MIL said to me, "Well, at least he'll be straight when he grows up." I asked how she figured htat, and she said "Because he plays with trucks!"

So I called my cousin, who had a daughter a few months older than my son and told her the story. She said that sucks! cuz now my daughter plays with trucks, so is she gonna be a lesbian?

I thought it was at least a humorous story...hopefully ya'll will get some laughs out of it, I know i did!

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-10, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
I'm gay and I played with trucks.
(... in a dress) lol

08-10-10, 08:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
So did Chet in Micronesia!

08-11-10, 10:38 AM (EST)
9. "Theory fail"
I put Barbies in their cars and ran them over with Tonka dump trucks. Guess that would be bi then?

A Tribe masterpiece

08-11-10, 06:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Theory fail"
...that or serial killer.

08-12-10, 11:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Theory fail"
I've been known to wipe out a box of Cap'n Crunch with my bare hands.

Always listen to the puppet

08-12-10, 11:37 AM (EST)
13. "MIL entry"
Actually my mother in law is fine, it's my father in law that is a complete a$$. sigh. Anyway that's my story and here's a mil joke just so I'm pandering for my freebie list change!

Thing 1: I just bought my mother-in-law a Jaguar.
Thing 2: I thought you didn't like her.
Thing 1: I know what I'm doing, it's bitten her twice already. rimshot

A Tribe masterpiece

08-12-10, 11:55 AM (EST)
15. "My MIL Story"
There are 3 brothers in our area. MIL & disabled son used to stay with the oldest. She comes for 3 weeks at a time. She stayed there for over 25 years. Got upset with the wife and tried the youngest brother. Only stayed there once. Got mad at them. Now after 25 years she is trying us out. I have not had much time to be online. So far so good

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-12-10, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results "
I was blessed with a MIL whom I loved and who loved me, but I'll share a MIL joke.

A trout fisherman saw a woman flailing about in the deep water and a man standing at the edge of the lake, screaming for help. The fisherman ran up to the man, who said, "My wife is drowning and I can't swim. Please save her. I'll give you a hundred dollars."

The fisherman dove into the water. In ten powerful strokes he reached the woman, put his arm around her, and swam back to shore. Depositing her at the feet of the man, the fisherman said, "Okay, where's my hundred dollars?"

The man said, "Look, when I saw her going down for the third time, I thought it was my wife. But this is my mother-in-law."

The fisherman reached into his pocket and said, "Just my luck. How much do I owe you?"

I'm a sucker for free edits, so here's my new list:

Annie
Monet
Andrew
Kristen

Rachel
Brendon
Ragan
Kathy
Hayden
Britney
Lane
Enzo
Matt ~ winner

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-10, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Using my free edit and MIL story"
8. Britney
7. Ragan
6. Kathy
5. Matt
4. Brendon
3. Enzo
2. Hayden
1. Lane

My MIL is pretty awesome. She helped us get a used van several years ago and fronted us enough money to make a down payment on a house.

08-18-10, 12:21 PM (EST)
19. "BB12 PTTE WK 5 Results & WK 6 Entry"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the next HG (#8) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The fifth person to be evicted was:

Rachel Reilly

Read what RTVW had to say about it here

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

Congratulations HauntedOne! You hold the sole lead.

1 HauntedOne – 4

2. michel – 6

3. suzzee – 8

4. AvidRealityWatcher – 9

5. DearAbby – 10

6. kircon – 12

7. mrc – 16

8. tribephyl – 23

9. FlowerChild – 26

10. PirateNameGenerator – 30

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
You will start the game with 32 points this week.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each evection episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Week 5

The Next Bonus!!!

My Mother in law has been staying with me for the last two weeks; she has gone back home. I think things went well. I made it through. Thank you for your stories and jokes. I have decided to accept mrc’s story and keep the bonus open to the next eviction. I will not be offering any more free edits.

For a free list change, tell me a mother in law story.
Good or bad!! Your choice.
If you don’t have one, make up a story!

Post your list starting with the next HG (#8) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* mrc, your list will be used this week.

* Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, August 19, to make your picks.

08-18-10, 01:53 PM (EST)
20. "Survivor Pictures"
As promised, a couple of my Survivor pics from July.

08-19-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor Pictures"
Those are great! Looks like a fun time too.

A Tribe masterpiece

08-19-10, 05:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: BB12 PTTE WK 5 Results & WK 6 Entry"
I just bought an airplane ticket for my mother in law to visit Pakistan.

Now, I need that free list change:

Next out: Britney.
7- Brendon
6- Kathy
5- Ragan
4- Matt
3- Lane
2- Hayden
1- Enzo = Winner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •