The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote For Stabo!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-10, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote For Stabo!"
Who do you want to see as the new saboteur? (Two weeks, twenty thousand dollars, and at least a slight chance of having to leave the house immediately after.) Why would you want to see a saboteur at all after all the creativity demonstrated by the first incarnation of the twist? And why do you believe Grodner cares? Vote away -- just don't text it in: you can cast your ballot for free at CBS's website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/americas_vote/

So who's RTVW backing? (More to the worrisome point, who's VFTW going after?)

Torn between Britney and Ragan. (Can't risk giving Kristen access to tools.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vote For Stabo! Aruba 07-30-10 1
   RE: Vote For Stabo! LFJ 07-30-10 2
   RE: Vote For Stabo! michel 07-30-10 5
       RE: Vote For Stabo! Aruba 07-31-10 6
           RE: Vote For Stabo! Estee 07-31-10 7
 *checks VFTW* Estee 07-30-10 3
 RE: Vote For Stabo! vince3 07-30-10 4
 RE: Vote For Stabo! Belle Book 07-31-10 8
 RE: Vote For Stabo! Fishercat 08-01-10 9
   RE: Vote For Stabo! michel 08-02-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-30-10, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"

>Why would you want to
>see a saboteur at all
>after all the creativity demonstrated
>by the first incarnation of
>the twist?

I totally agree. That being said, I am hoping Matt gets the most votes. Because he is thoroughly convinced the 500K check already has his name on it, why would he settle for 20K? Hopefully he would decline and this silly twist will finally get put to rest.

Otherwise I'm hoping Brendon gets the most votes. I'm sure the condition will remain the same that NO ONE else in the House can know. With Brendon forced to keep it a secret from Rachel, one can only imagine how the Skank will react when discovering that "America" stood between "her and her Man!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-30-10, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
Brendan isn't dumb or cocky enough to do it. It would have to be Britney or Kristen.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
>Otherwise I'm hoping Brendon gets the
>most votes. I'm sure the
>condition will remain the same
>that NO ONE else in
>the House can know. With
>Brendon forced to keep it
>a secret from Rachel, one
>can only imagine how the
>Skank will react when discovering
>that "America" stood between "her
>and her Man!"

Good one!

I'm actually thinking that the 20K would be additional prize money, that the saboteur wouldn't have to exit the game afterwards and could still go for the 500K. With that in mind, I'd vote Matt just to see his saboteur smirk.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-31-10, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"

>I'm actually thinking that the 20K
>would be additional prize money,
>that the saboteur wouldn't have
>to exit the game afterwards
>and could still go for
>the 500K. With that in
>mind, I'd vote Matt just
>to see his saboteur smirk.

I never assumed the Saboteur would be forced to leave the game after the two-week stint, but good call on the 20K being additional. Doing so would definitely enter greed into the equation. But I think ego will ultimately be the determining factor. Especially when it is enforced and reinforced that AMERICA chose YOU over everyone else in the House!

Two seasons ago Dan the Man was not thrilled with the prospect of being chosen as AP for a week...but in the end he agreed saying something to the effect, "If America thought enough to vote for ME, then who am I to turn it down."

When it comes down to America's Choice it's generally the most popular HG who wins and not so much which HG would do the best job. Two seasons ago Dan was the most popular and was AP for a week; last season Jeff was most popular and was given the Coup. I don't see this season being any different so you'll probably get you wish and MATT will be America's Choice.

Even though I'm still hoping Brendon for the reason stated in my prior post.

07-31-10, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
The '20k and a free trip to the front door' possibility came up because Annie wasn't eligible to win if she'd fulfilled the five weeks of her saboteur role -- and no one knew what would have happened after that time was up. Departure and automatic jury duty, stays in the house for no real reason -- we were never told, and it didn't exactly come up in the interviews. There weren't any interviews. (And you could argue that on a stay option, picking her out early and protecting her would be a fantastic move: who's better to take to F2 than someone who can't win by law?)

It's most likely a chance for an extra twenty thousand, nothing more. But the game is petty...

07-30-10, 10:15 AM (EST)
3. "*checks VFTW*"
While some of them are following the season (and calling it the worst ever), there's no official site pick for Stabo II: This Time It's Under Budget.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
I wanna see Rachel get the nod, just to see her head explode from her wanting to tell Brendon, and the rule saying that she couldn't.....

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-31-10, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
My vote's for Ragan. I think he has the best chance of doing stuff without getting in trouble.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-10, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
Vote for Kathy. She'd have to do something except tell someone how great they are/how bad their enemy is and get off the couch. And she'd probably be booted.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-10, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vote For Stabo!"
I like the idea that we'd be sabotaging her "game".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •