The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-30-10, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"
"I'm coming after you...but please use the POV on ME???" Great speech. If anyone has a problem with their boss, just call him/her a Horse's A$$...then ask for a raise!
During that two-week sequestering stage for future BB Finalists, Production should replay this past week's episodes focusing on Andrew and label it "How NOT to play BB."

MATT - He sure made his HOH win look easy. Even though his plan to break up the skank-mance got foiled, evicting a floater who had nothing to offer him was not a bad consolation. You can smack your head in disbelief all you want, but as a self-proclaimed "diabolical super genius" I trust you'll be a quick study when I give you this Reality Show 101 lesson:

BB + SKANKS = RATINGS

I bet you never saw THAT equation on your Mensa application or IQ test?

HAYDEN - Everytime I listen to him in the DR talk about strategy and gameplay, I get more and more impressed. Who would have ever thought this dude who looks like he was born on a surfboard and in desparate need of a haircut would make so much sense? Certainly not Production which is probably the reason he was casted to begin with.

ENZO - For the record, only a small area in the Northeastern section of NJ (which borders NYC) do residents talk like Enzo. I assure you an overwhelming majority of the State sound nothing like him. But I won't get caught up on HOW he sounds and focus more on WHAT he says. And what he says is nothing short of hilarious.

BRITNEY - Yes Michel, you see this correctly. If I was ranking a Survivor season, Britney doesn't have a prayer of getting out of the basement. But as mentioned before, my criteria is different when watching BB. Her entertainment value rose with Enzo's speech lesson and her roleplaying with Lane mocking the skank-mance. So I'm OK with putting her here...for now.

RACHEL - As a girlfriend?...I dunno. Sure she looks sexy in a bikini, but every minute I would spend with this possessive and emotionally unstable potential stalker would be like walking across a minefield. But as a BB player, you gotta give credit where credit is due and say she's a player. Two HOH wins in two individual compeitions (one she was unable to compete in and the other was a team competition)...nuff said.

BRENDON - Well the other half of the skank-mance can't be too far behind. What can you say...the man can bring it. For the second time this early in the season he pulls out a victory when his/their survival in the game depended on it.

RAGAN - I was rooting for him so hard to win HOH. A herculean effort...take notice Kathy and Britney. I would rank him higher but I cannot understand his blind trust and attraction to Matt? Also a relatively light week for him.

KATHY - Gee, thanks for FINALLY coming around and telling us it was your strategy all along to perform with the functionality of a one-legged punter. Now that you're still in the game, I guess we can see future DR confessionals when you'll enlighten us with other secret strategies you're holding out on in a lame attempt to disprove what a casting debacle you truly are. BTW, Andrew's self-descruction was not a "miracle;" it was par for the course given the HGs casted for this show.

LAME - (nickname used with anticipated copyright permission from Michel) Yes, I'm still a fan of the Brigade. Yes, I like it when a physical presence can escape anti-darwinism early on. But you've been under the radar WAAAAY too long to not plummet in my rankings. And admitting to America you roleplay with horses and cows pretty much sealed your fate on this list.

KRISTEN - Up to the last half of last night's episode her only storyline this season was as Hayden's boytoy. Now she jumps in with both feet by engaging in b!tch-slapping scraps with a dead man walking and drawing a line in the sand in front of the HG who just won HOH. What a complete idiot!!!

GONZO

ANDREW - I'm glad he's evicted for three reasons:

1) THOSE SHORTS! - Enzo's summation was right. I can personally vouch for the fact if any guy was sighted on the Jersey Shore wearing those shorts...well...let's just say he would suffer the same fate poor Ragan told us he endured in Junior High.
2) He handled his nomination with the fortitude and maturity of a colicky baby. Forget about shooting himself in the foot; he went for the quick kill and put a bullet through his head.
3) HEBREW SCHOOL IS OVER! It's one thing to continually inform us which foods are kosher and non-kosher. It's yet another to deem a recreation as a "non-Jew sport." Can anyone tell me why surfing is a non-Jew sport? Or better yet, perhaps Andrew can provide a list of which activities ARE considered Jew sports.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 07-30-10 1
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 07-30-10 3
       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 07-30-10 4
           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 07-31-10 5
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Belle Book 07-30-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"
>BRITNEY - Yes Michel, you see
>this correctly. If I was
>ranking a Survivor season, Britney
>doesn't have a prayer of
>getting out of the basement.
>But as mentioned before, my
>criteria is different when watching
>BB. Her entertainment value rose
>with Enzo's speech lesson and
>her roleplaying with Lane mocking
>the skank-mance. So I'm OK
>with putting her here...for now.

This made me smile!
Now, for my list:

1- Hayden: Still at the top. The guy handled Andrew's accusations with class. He has a good game going but he'll need to fix things with the brigade. They should understand the attraction. Anyway, it's better than having them think Kristen was his lifelong friend.

2- Britney: Her expression as she crossed Rachel on the way to vote said it all. This girl is fun to watch, she's a lot like Survivor's Courtney.

3- Rachel: It's not only the wins that are impressive, it's the way she does it. This time she had to go up every other round while Lame didn't have to step up once until the end. She's the focus of all the stories so far this season.

4- Kristen: Finally we see that she has emotions. She may have killed her game but I wanted to see her play so having to fight her way out of trouble is a start.

5- Ragan: "I vote to evict and institutionalize Andrew": Best quote of the season.

6- Matt: Is he already counting jury votes? I love to see someone win by following a plan but I love it even more when a fool falls flat on his face. I guess I can't lose with this guy.

7- Brendon: After Andrew's POV speech, he should have sat down with him and given him a script for the "last plea" speech. Andrew's attacks put more heat on the couple.

8- Enzo: Have some Cawfey! Besides talk what has this guy done up to now?

9- Lame:
I saw this vidcap and thought it was so right and so ironic at the same time:

Even the dull Kristen finds Lame boring!
Lame, tell me, now that you have no cows around, are you role playing with the plants?

10- Kathy: The brigade should have kept Andrew to serve as target. Now, she'll probably make F4.

Evicted- Andrew: No one can say he didn't play fully and completely!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-30-10, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"

>This made me smile!

Well I've beaten you up enough over the years...gotta make you smile every now and then.

>This girl is fun to
>watch, she's a lot like
>Survivor's Courtney.

As far as sarcasm and one-liners, Yes. But that's where the similarity ends. As pathetic as Courtney was in challenges, from what I recall from China, she still put out a courageous effort. I can recall one challenge when her performance single-handedly lost it for her team. But afterwards her palms looked like raw meat from trying in vain. There's no way we'd ever see that same effort from Britney. Although comparing a Survivor castaway to a BB HG may not be fair anyway.

What Britney has in her favor is she can still be a b!tch and a spoiled brat yet coming off looking like an entertaining "class clown." Unlike Monet and Courtney (Survivor) who would come off as just plain nasty mean girls.

>6- Matt: Is he already counting
>jury votes? I love to
>see someone win by following
>a plan but I love
>it even more when a
>fool falls flat on his
>face. I guess I can't
>lose with this guy.

Good call on this one.

>8- Enzo: Have some Cawfey! Besides
>talk what has this guy
>done up to now?

Well he was the first to correctly sniff out Annie as the Saboteur. And even though his "Bros before Hos" DR confessional is not original, it suggests he suspected hanky-panky between Hayden and Kristen long before Andrew officially called them out.

>9- Lame:
>I saw this vidcap and thought
>it was so right and
>so ironic at the same
>time:

>Even the dull Kristen finds Lame
>boring!

I don't know where you find these vidcaps, but you outdo yourself every time! LMAO!!!!!

>Evicted- Andrew: No one can say
>he didn't play fully and
>completely!!!!

He totally went down swinging...I'll give you that. But my "fully and completely" line last week was referencing his interaction with the other HGs and his ability (or in Andrew's case inability) to play a BB social game.
On a positive ending note he displayed a TON of class with his good-byes and well wishes while exiting the House. It's just that I felt (and I still do) with the tens of thousands of other applicants and prospects, BB could have done much better than Andrew.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-10, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"
For BB, my best source for vidcaps has been realitybbqforums:

http://www.realitybbqforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160

You may think you've beaten me up but not a single punch has landed! I'm as handsome as always.

As for Enzo, I do like him so putting him 8th shows that I like this cast much more than usual but he doesn't do much.

I know we'll never agree on Andrew but I applaud his selection as a member of this cast. He went completely and fully nuts but he tried. He left with a smile on his face and he made me smile in the process. To me, that's a win. Compare with Monet who left and I didn't care. That's a waste.

07-31-10, 06:10 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"

>You may think you've beaten me
>up but not a single
>punch has landed! I'm as
>handsome as always.

Why of course I would never want to disturb those matinee idol looks...which is why I've been going for body shots all along! HaHaHa

>He left with a
>smile on his face and
>he made me smile in
>the process. To me, that's
>a win. Compare with Monet
>who left and I didn't
>care. That's a waste.

I'll end on an agreeable note. Andrew was better than Monet...actually I would dub Monet the worst casting choice for this season IMHO.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-10, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4"
Here are my rankings:

1. Hayden -- you're pretty smart. You've got two alliances -- problem is, one of them's pretty open. Fortunately, the other's really secret.

2. Matt -- I can see why you took the route of putting up two floaters the way you did. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

3. Brendon -- you're really good when it comes to the POV. Problem is, it makes you a more tempting target.

4. Lane -- nobody wants to go after you, so that's a good thing. You just need to play with more game.

5. I agree with Michel -- I loved the "I vote to evict and instituionalize Andrew" part as well!

6. Kristen -- you were still my favorite until your reaction when Andrew outed you and then after Rachel won HOH. I can understand your feelings, but shouldn't have blown up like that. Now you need POV to survive. I hope you do.

7. Enzo -- not my favorite person but you aren't my least favorite either.

8. Britney -- you managed to move up a couple of positions, which is not too bad for a witch.

9. Kathy -- you're lucky Andrew overplayed his hand, otherwise you'd be gone now.

10. Rachel -- you're too clingy with Brendon and pretty much insane. But you won the HOH, so you're safe for now.

Gonzo: Andrew. If you hadn't overplayed your part at the POV ceremony, you'd still be here. But at least you went out with a bang.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •