The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-16-10, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Annie was right. Especially with Jeff/Jordan still fresh in everyone's mind, not a single HG could see the threat? Not even Mr. Mensa Matt?? Now these morons will get what they deserve with Rachel at the helm this week.

Still have to rank in groups this searly in the season...

IMPRESSIVE CALL ON THE SABOTEUR

RAGAN and ENZO - They share the top spot this week for correctly speculating Annie as the Saboteur. Enzo referenced it in several DR confessionals and Ragan in his good-bye message. Yes, I know it's a lame reason for top billing...but it's the best I have to work with given this cast.

THE SHOWMANCE

It pains me to rank these horndogs so high, but...

BRENDON - Key POV win to keep himself alive and this silly summer camp flame burning strong. Also props for keeping his head in the game even when the easiest girl in the House is laying all over him like a cheap rag. Which brings us to...

RACHEL - You can give Production a big sloppy kiss for filling the House with a bunch of idiots (but you probably already did for getting casted in the first place.) The HGs short-sightedness gave her new life and she took full advantage of it with a well-played and well-earned HOH victoy.

OTHER MEMBERS OF THE "BRIGADE"

HAYDEN, MATT, & LANE - Kudos for keeping the Alliance a secret. Whereas it was strategic play in week one, it will be essential in week two, because as sure as Andrew is circumsized, Hayden is going up on the block. As long as another Brigade member can escape nomination, this alliance would still have a chance to go forward.

MAZEL TOV

ANDREW - Well now I can sleep at night knowing mayo is kosher. I guess every show Andrew will be giving us a lesson in Judism. Heck, if he makes it to the end and I can do the unthinkable and not miss a single episode, I'll probably be able to make my Bar Mitzvah in October!

MAGICIAN ASSISTANTS

KRISTIN and MONET - Playing the BB disappearing acts. When dolled-up it bums me out they have been invisible. But when exposed in their "natural state," I'm thankful for the minimal TV time. I mean REALLY...what a contrast! It makes me think if it was socially acceptable for men to enhance their appearance in the same manner on an everyday basis, the male gender would be the most awesome looking species on the face of this earth. But alas, such is life.

"X" MARKS THE SPOT

KATHY - Now that we know Kathy is NOT the saboteur, her pathetic performances have been utter embarrassments to anyone affiliated with law enforcement.

BRITNEY - You come off as spoiled and someone who thinks her poop don't stink. Advice to her future hubby...you better find a pedestal as high as the Petronas Towers in Malaysia to place Britney on, otherwise your marriage won't last a month.

SEE YA!

ANNIE - No Chenbot, Annie did not receive among the fewest votes for saboteur because she played it so well. She received few votes because viewers could not believe she would be so stupid to place a big target on her back when only needing five weeks to earn 50K.

Par for the course...a sarcastic cheer for CBS Production and Casting Crew.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-16-10 1
   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-17-10 2
       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-17-10 3
           RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-17-10 4
               RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-17-10 7
                   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-18-10 11
                       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-18-10 12
                           RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-19-10 17
                               RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-19-10 20
                                   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-19-10 21
                                       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-19-10 22
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Belle Book 07-17-10 5
   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-17-10 6
       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-17-10 8
       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Belle Book 07-17-10 9
           RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-18-10 10
               RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 annielynne42 07-19-10 13
                   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 annielynne42 07-19-10 14
                       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-19-10 18
                   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 michel 07-19-10 15
                       RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 Aruba 07-19-10 19
                   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 LFJ 07-19-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-10, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Hi there! It's been a while. I see you are in fine form. I'll give you my list just for fun.

1- Britney: I don,t take this game seriously at all. For me, it's only entertainment. With lines like "she makes her money with this right here' speaking of rachel's chest, Britney gave me the best laughs... and a good show:

2- Matt: I was sure he was the saboteur because he got in the brigade alliance of stupid guys with bulging muscles. It seemed he must have had help from BB because he really didn't fit in but he's done it on his own. Impressive.

3- Enzo: He thinks he is the brains of the operation! He needs to keep the alliance secret because he'll get put on the block just because of it. Up to now, the Meow Meow has been providing laughs.

4- Kristin: Just because of her modeling pictures.

5- Ragan: He's a floater which can be good. He's funny at times. He could go along way.

6- Rachel: I've known a few good-looking chemists but, too often, they are wearing a labcoat. She fills in a bikini quite well.

7- Brendon: So he went from Annie to rachel in less than 24 hours? I guess he isn't playing the same game as the other but that game is fun also.

8- Lane: Dumb but seems well liked. At least, Annie gave him one of her few hugs before leaving.

9- Monet: Who? Can't even find a good modeling pic.

10- Hayden: How stupid was it to turn down Brendon's offer for an alliance? As stupid as going for week 1 HOH.

11- Andrew: This guy gave a clinic on how to put a target on your back.

12- Kathy: She didn't get caught in the syrup on purpose which is amazing.

Gone: Annie: Too bad, she had given me some laughs. Was it only Brendon's remark to Hayden that he trusted her that did her in? Hayden and Lane seemed to like her but I think they figured out she was the saboteur only CBS didn't want us to know they knew.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-17-10, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Thanks a ton for the pics!!! YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

>I don't take this game seriously at all. For me, it's only entertainment.

Here, Here...I'll agree to that. Unlike Surviver a bigger emphasis should go on being that quintessential "social butterfly."

>2- Matt: ...Impressive.

If I had to pick one person I'd like to see win this, it would be Matt.

>3- Enzo: ...Up to now, the Meow Meow has been providing laughs.

Without question, and keeping with the "providing entertainment" criteria I could see him high on my list all season.

>5- Ragan: ...He could go along way.

A Ragan/Matt F2 would suit me fine.

>6- Rachel: I've known a few good-looking chemists but...

Really??? Darn, being in the financial field I guess I picked the wrong profession

>7- Brendon: So he went from Annie to rachel in less than 24 hours?

HMMMM, I think I'm taking Annie's "sloppy seconds" remark with a grain of salt. Probably the best counterpunch she was able to come up with off the top of her head after listening to Rachel's sarcastic good-bye message.

>10- Hayden: How stupid was it to turn down Brendon's offer for an alliance?

Perhaps the only comment on your post I disagree with. Sure in HINDSIGHT it would have been good especially with Rachel now the HOH. But Hayden is already solid in an alliance. The last thing a HG needs early in the game is an accusation of buring the candle at both ends.
If Hayden takes the deal, Brendon interrupts the next Rachel-desired make-out session (which probably occurs less than an hour later) to tell her Hayden's on board. And how long before other HGs find out? Hayden's name is now Mud with the Brigade.

> ...As stupid as going for week 1 HOH.

OK, now we're back to total agreement. LOL

>Gone: Annie: Too bad, she had given me some laughs.

I'm sorry to see her go too...which is why I'm so bummed she played poorly in week one.

>Was it only Brendon's remark to Hayden that he trusted her that did her in?

Probably not. Spending "quality" time with Brendon/Rachel didn't help her any. If the viewers got to see the three of them sharing a hammock, I'm sure the HGs took notice. In his good-bye message Ragan made a point of stating how Annie was all over the place trying to be everyone's friend...I'm sure an observation not exclusive to only Ragan.
As much as I would have rather seen Rachel go, Annie made her own bed which extended far beyond just Brendon's remark IMO.

07-17-10, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
I do think that Brendon did flirt with Annie because he got really troubled when she accused him of turning on her. Troubled enough to push Rachel aside.

Hayden should have told Brendon that he wouldn't try to win POV. If he did win it, no harm done in the lie because Brendon is dead but if he doesn't win it, he then can go to Brendon and ask for safety this week. He can explain it to the brigade in a way that his name isn't mud.

Being in a solid alliance is not the best way to play this game. If people know about the alliance, you get put on the block and even your allies have to vote against you. I think you need to be with everyone and against everyone.

If Kristen is laying low because that's her plan then I'd like to see her in the end with Matt. If it's because she's boring, I hope they keep her only so that we get a few more pictures!

07-17-10, 12:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Good points you raised.

I don't doubt that Brendon flirted with Annie either. As a great looking guy it probably comes natural to him. I could see him flirting with several of the girls. But even so I don't believe Brendon would have had any romantic interest in Annie...certainly not enough to justify her "sloppy seconds" rebuttal.

I like your call for Hayden telling Brendon he'd throw the POV competition. It wouldn't have been so damaging to where he wouldn't be able to explain his way out of. But I still don't agree he agrees to an "alliance" with Brendon for the reason I explained.

Alliances are funny things on Reality Shows. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. Jeff/Jordan alliance gave Jordan $500,000. No way, no how she has a PRAYER of even getting a sniff of the grand prize without Jeff. Arguably the most celebrated alliances in BB history was Will/Bogie and Jannelle/Erika in All-Stars. They make the F4 and Bogie takes the title. Of course there are just as many that flop...so you never know.

Did Kristen tell us in the DR that is her "plan?" If she advances there's no doubt she'll take a page from Nostrodamas and SAY...AHHHH Yes, that's right...that was my plan all along!" All too often contestants on these shows prove to be horrible "players" but some manage to get away with it. When they do they contend it was their "plan" all along. (snort) Unless the viewers/fans are advised beforehand, it's a claim that will never hold any water with me.
But I think you already know that. ;)

07-17-10, 01:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
"Alliances are funny things on Reality Shows. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. Jeff/Jordan alliance gave Jordan $500,000. No way, no how she has a PRAYER of even getting a sniff of the grand prize without Jeff. Arguably the most celebrated alliances in BB history was Will/Bogie and Jannelle/Erika in All-Stars."

There has to be a winner so when the house is divided in 2 alliances, one from an alliance will win. Jordan won by holding the right lottery ticket and being nicer than Gnat. Boogie won mostly because he benefitted from Will's strategy.

The only winner I've seen win using strategy was Dan. I didn't see Will win but, from what I read, he'd be there also. Neither was in an alliance but they were able to work with and persuade others. For example, when did Janelle and Erika form their alliance? Certainly not in week 1! If I remember correctly, (my BB memory isn't very good) it was Will that brought them together fairly late in the game because he knew it would help him and Boogie. Of course it led to his demise but I think he was playing as much for Boogie as for himself. If Will had been flying solo I think he'd be a double winner (just like guess who!)

07-18-10, 05:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
I'm going from memory too, but I believe the Bogie/Erika and Will/Janelle hook-ups did NOT occur that late in the game. Erika and Janelle (the rocket scientists they are) realized Will/Bogie's power much later in the game as you stated. So yes, the FOUR of them became TWO separate aliiances late in the game, but the FOUR of them were tight for a majority of the season...and STILL emerged as the F4.

As much as I'll give WIll his due as one of the best BB players...sorry but no way he's a double winner if he flies solo. Far too powerful of a player to pull it off. The only way a Reality Show contestant can pull that off is to be pathetically inept and suck so bad the other players will NEVER see them as threats and punch their golden ticket to the F4. Once there the more solid and powerful players do not believe the jurors would reward such ineptness...that is unless you have bitter and sore-losing cry-babies on the Jury (just like guess who.)

07-18-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-10 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

I meant Erika/Janelle working together happened late and because of Will's influence. Before that, they really didn't like each other and had even gunned for each other. Janelle had allies outside that foursome that could have caused problems for Boogie/Erika.

Now, by flying solo, I meant not caring what happened to others. I think that, had he been playing for himself, he'd have thrown Boogie under the bus at the right time and would have had a shot to win.

As for ineptness, you should join the Survivor discussion thread on the greatest player ever. You'd be surprised! But you're right, not appearing as a threat is such a good thing that one could say it's a smart strategy.

07-19-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"

>not appearing as a threat
>is such a good thing
>that one could say it's
>a smart strategy.

I know we could create a point/counterpoint thread of 20 posts or more discussing this so-called "strategy," so I'll just say simply...

I'm not talking appearance, I'm talking actuality.

When an inept person is unable to perform it has nothing to do with strategy, and everything to do with who they are what they are unable to accomplish.

The only times I would regard pathetic performance as strategy is when someone goes out of their way to sandbag or purposely throws a competiton believing it may be beneficial to lose.

Dan (winner of BB10) used the sandbagging approach by not trying in competitions during the first half of the season to make himself appear weak, and then put out 100% effort during the endgame to give him key victories down the stretch. Although it worked for Dan, many times a thrown challenge or competition has come back to bite a team/player. So needless to say, it's not my favorite approach.

Bottomline...you are...who you are...who you are!

Sucking at competitions/challenges is generally not planned strategy and have everything to do with being a pathetic performer.

07-19-10, 09:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
"Sucking at competitions/challenges is generally not planned strategy and have everything to do with being a pathetic performer."

But the competitions or challenges aren't the goal. Winning the final vote is the only thing that matters to a good performer.

07-19-10, 09:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Oh Brother...there you go again putting words in my mouth.

I never said challenges are the "goal" but they are very important means to the end result. Even the pathetically inept can benefit from challenges by being fortunate to be placed on a winning TEAM allowing them to advance (no thanks to them.)

Also there's a difference between "winning" the final vote vs. being the beneficiary of receiving votes casted AGAINST a player by sore-losers and cry-babies. Nuff Said.

07-19-10, 09:40 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
"Also there's a difference between "winning" the final vote vs. being the beneficiary of receiving votes casted AGAINST a player by sore-losers and cry-babies"

Nope.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-17-10, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Here are my rankings:

1. Brendon -- only this high because showmance partner Rachel is the HOH and because he's the smarter of the two.

2. Rachel -- only this high because she's the HOH. She should have gone first but Annie foolishly made herself a bigger target.

3. Kristen -- sure she's laying low but I think it's more on purpose. She won't be targeted anytime soon.

4. Ragan -- really smart and I think Rachel likes him. He's safe this week, no question about it.

5. Hayden -- safe this week since Rachel has other targets than him. Besides, he's got at least one solid alliance.

6. Matt -- I think he's the brains of the Brigade Alliance. If he's really smart, that's good for them.

7. Lane -- the Brigade Alliance was a good first step but what Lane (and Matt) need to do now is form other alliances.

8. Kathy -- she's not a physical threat. That means she's safe for awhile.

9. Enzo -- he was smart enough to deduce Annie was the sabotuer. But he's most likely to go home from the Brigade.

10. Andrew -- his awkward social skills will get him sent home sooner or later.

11. Monet -- also trying to fly under the radar but not as strategic as Kristen.

12. Britney -- a spoiled brat. And I hope she goes next. But she's not the biggest challenge threat out there.

Evicted: Annie. You should have laid low and not overschemed. If you had laid low, Rachel would be gone.

07-17-10, 01:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Thanks for contributing Belle Book.

I guess with both you and Michel pretty sure Kristen is lowing low srategically on purpose I probably missed something during the first three episodes. Out of curiosity, what is Kristen doing "right" to lay low and Monet apparently doing "wrong?" Is there a "strategic" way to do nothing passively, or does it come natural from being a mediocre to subpar player?

But what I REALLY missed is Rachel has bigger targets than Hayden???? WOW!!! Other than her eye roll when selecting Monet as a POV player, I never picked up any anomousity toward another player or anyone throwing the guantlet at her feet the way Hayden did. My guess is Rachel/Brendon may try to backdoor Hayden this week. I hope I'm wrong because I would like to see the Brigade go further in the game.

07-17-10, 04:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
To answer for my part, I simply don't have an impression on Monet yet except that she went to win the $10 000 right off the bat which kinda eliminates the lay low strategy. Also, I think I read Kristen was a fan of the show so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and hoping she's using strategy.

I don't want to speak for Belle but there is a lot more info available on the live feeds. The nominations are ususally in by Friday so maybe there's been talk about other targets.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-17-10, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
I've been reading the live feed summaries, so that's why I believe Kristen is being more strategic than Monet -- and why Rachel has bigger targets than Hayden at the moment. I won't go into details -- that's spoiler info.

07-18-10, 05:28 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
OK, I don't go into Spoilers so I'll just assume you both know details I don't.

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-10, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
I can't believe no one is, really, butchering the meat. But, then again, most of you on here are men & think with your smaller head. I haven't been on this forum for several years, so, don't know if I'm allowed to trash Miss Meaty! And you all know who I'm talking about. She is an, absolute, disgusting "W"! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! And why would Brenden choose her to roll in the hay with.........again the smaller head! That laugh of hers would drive most men insane!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-10, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
ARUBA......your summation is right on!

07-19-10, 08:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Thanks annielynne...and Welcome!

If you're enjoying this little "Ho-down" you should come over to the Survivor forum when they decide to air a REAL season again. I even went so far to rename S16 SKANKivor: Micronesia as a sarcastic tribute to the Skanky Ho who received the most votes on Finale Night.

Hope to see more posts from you.

07-19-10, 12:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
You certainly have the right to thrash the trash we see on BB. We have to right to laugh at them and at the comments made here about them.

"She is an, absolute, disgusting "W"! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!"

You are wrong; she absolutely has the butt for it! Also, since it's only for an hour at a time, many men wouldn't mind the laugh. One could say the jiggle is worth the giggle.

07-19-10, 08:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"

>Also, since it's only for an hour at a time, many men wouldn't mind the laugh.

Gee, thanks Michel. You're giving us men more credit than we deserve! LOL LOL

>One could say the jiggle is worth the giggle.

GREAT LINE...a double thumbs up for that one!

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-19-10, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Annielynne,

When you consider that men wore "athletic cups" to protect themselves in the 1880's, but helmets didn't appear to be important until the late 1930's, you can make an assumption re: what men think is important.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •