The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-10 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Here is what you needed to know for the clue on the BB Mayhem for the 2nd week BBRAT posting.

Did you happen to notice the 'ppm' in the upper left corner of my posting? If you noticed that, and you just so happened to type it into the text boxes provided on the BB Mayhem section of the posting, instead of how many minutes you wanted to visit the room, and then go onto the next text box the point values will appear in that box. If you do that in all the boxes, you will see all the values for each room. Had you have done that you would have figured out that you needed to put 30 minutes into the Bedroom, and 5 minutes into all the other rooms. Figuring this out would mean that you could have gained 250 points for the BB Mayhem.

Check it out.

One of you figured this out, and privatly messaged me if they could post as such in my private mail box instead, so as not to tip the rest of you off and give everyone the total amount of points. Congratulations Kircon. She will receive an additional 250 points this week for her diligence to understanding the clue. I will do a follow up on this for the 3rd Questionnaire to be posted very soon. Plus remember, these points will not appear on the 1st Questionnaire Results page as this BB Mayhem is for the 2nd Posting.

---

As for the Pop Quiz, nobody has been revealed to be life long friends, YET. I will hold your answers for up to 2 more weeks. If by the end of the 3rd Questionnaire Eviction the friends are revealed or its revealed it was all a lie, then I will award Slop Passes accordingly to those involved in the Pop Quiz.

I did not see Annie coming, but I did suspect her for a brief moment watching the live feeds this week as she was floating around the house keeping an eye on everyone. But I was truly convinced that Kathy was definately the 'sabo' and was fooled just like the majority of America.

Matt is still my Favorite Hamster, I think he is hilarious.

ARW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know... suzzee 07-16-10 1
 RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know... tribephyl 07-17-10 2
   RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know... krismiss2us 07-18-10 3
       RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know... AvidRealityWatcher 07-18-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-16-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front..."
Really, where was I? I need to read a little more carefully, yes?
Keep me on my toes Avid.....congrats kircon

Always listen to the puppet

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-10, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front..."
Still waiting for you to show us what's Up Front.

PUT MESSAGE HERE

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-18-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front..."
i thought Up Front was someone I hadn't met yet....

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-10, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front..."
Ok Tribe and Kriss, you both get my official diploma From smarty pants school. lol A few more wise cracks like that and I will be forced to give you a masters degree. he he he.

Here's your sign. lol.

No I just wanted anyone interested to see what was going on with the BB Mayhem for the 2nd questionnaire. A few of you wanted to know the values and how to find them, so I posted that information early.

Just so that you know, I do have my doctorate in Smarty Pants Retorts. My mom educated me, and I became cerifiable at an early age.

She was a true master at it. Whenever I asked her a question she would have something quick or smart to retort. Then one particular time she asked me, "Wow is it cold in here, what is the thermostat set on?" To which I replied, "Well the last time I checked it was on the wall in the living room, would you like for me to see if it is still there?"

She looked at me with that 'MOM' look and said, "Alright smart butt, what is the furnace set on?" To which I replied, "On a concrete slab in the basement I thought, would you like me to check again while I am at it?"

Needless to say, whenever I asked a question in the future, she did not give me a quick come back because she knew she had taught me well and it was time for this grasshopper to go and teach others what I knew.

Love ya guys.

ARW

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •