The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-10 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

After watching the show tonight, I wondered if the 'sabo', was one of the life long friends with someone on the show. So I rewound my tape and listened again. The 'sabo' did not say that they themself had a life long friend in the game, just that there were 2 in the game that were life long friends. Then he/she said that it was quite obvious if you think about it.

I have given it very little thought as I just got done watching the show, but it is my opinion is that the Britney and Kathy were both marked with an 'X' on the picture wall and the 'Sabo' was trying to tell us that.

To that end, I have a special Slop Pass Bonus to anyone that can correctly identify the two marked as friends. This pass will be good for the 1st questionnaire. Which means you possibly could be given some points back that you lost. Please refer to the Score Board Section Rules on my BBRAT posts refering to Slop Passes and the rewards therein.

If you guess 1 but not the other, it doesnt count, but good for you for trying none the least. You can also make the declaration that the 'Sabo' was not telling the truth.

You must leave your answers on this Pop Quiz post, as it will count for this weeks points for the first questionnaire. All answers must be entered before the start of the Eviction Show Thursday 15th, 7:59pm EST.

If you havent done the 2nd questionnaire, you still have time. Here is a link to it:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID7/1529.shtml

-------

P.S. If you havent already noticed, I have made my choices and you can make the same or 2 totally different people if you so desire.

My choices again are Kathy and Britney.

Good Luck to all.

-ARW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 for a slop pass I'd... tribephyl 07-15-10 1
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... VisionQuest 07-15-10 2
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... HauntedOne 07-15-10 3
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... vince3 07-15-10 4
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... suzzee 07-15-10 5
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... BrassFan 07-15-10 6
   RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... AvidRealityWatcher 07-15-10 9
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... chappi66 07-15-10 7
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... LFJ 07-15-10 8
   RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... AvidRealityWatcher 07-15-10 10
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... kircon 07-15-10 11
 Does the answer have to be human? Rebel Crown 07-15-10 12
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... krismiss2us 07-15-10 13
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... kingfish 07-15-10 14
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... michel 07-15-10 15
 RE: A thought occurs to me... So it... DearAbby 07-15-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-10, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "for a slop pass I'd..."
...finger Kathy and Britney as the life long friends.

I'd wash my hands right afterwards, of course.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-15-10, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
Kathy and Britney for the slop pass.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
I think it was just to stir paranoia but just in case I'll go with Kathy and Britney as well.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
Kathy and Hayden

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-15-10, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
Kathy & Brittany

Good observation ARW, they look like sisters, especially them sitting beside each other last night. Mother and daughter is a possibility they're both from Arkansas if that means anything. I guess they could be life long friends as sisters if you're stretching the BB "truth". or the "X" factor means they're not the saboteur.

Always listen to the puppet

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-15-10, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
I'm personally in the group that believes it's just a lie to stir up paranoia in the house.

07-15-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
Brass and Chappi, and anyone else that has not joined in the BBRAT games, so glad to see you joining in.

I see that you have not tried the BBRAT games as of yet. Thats ok if you just wanted to put your 2 cents worth in, I welcome it anytime. However, If you are intersted in playing please join in. All of us welcome you. You can join in anytime you like. The 2nd questionnaire is already posted, and you have until 7:59pm est to get your answers posted. Should you have any questions, please feel free to message me or leave a post here. I will be popping in from time to time today, so if your interested please do, and lets have fun together.

PS. Since you both have made your declarations as to who the life long friends are, I will count that in for you both, and give you a SLOP PASS for this questionnaire you will be posting today for the week of July 15th starting at 7:59pm est and ending on July 22nd at 7:59pm provided of course you are correct about the Life Long Friends. All questionnaires are given one week in advance so the live feeds will not interfere with game play.

Of course you dont have to play, but many have found it makes the season a lot of fun to make their guesses as to what will happen next, comparing notes to one another and showing off.

Good Luck

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
I definitely think it is Kathy and Britney. First they do look alike but I doubt they are mother and daughter. Second, the "sabo" put the "X" over both of their faces, trying to tell the houseguests something. Third, I was looking back over their bio's and they are both from Arkansas. One is from Huntington Arkansas and the other is from Texarkana Arkansas which is only about 3 hours from each over. Lastly, if you watched last night when the "sabo" was talking about the life long friends, the camera panned to Kathy and Britney, who happened to be sitting right next to each other.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-15-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
I didn't get to watch the show, but have a question. Is there a guy in the house that is 22 yrs. old? Kathy told the Hamsters she had a son that age.

07-15-10, 10:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
Hmmm thats a good question, will have to put on my gum shoe hat and do some private investigating.

Nice.

ARW

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-10, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
I missed last nights show so I am going with your picks for lifelong friends: Kathy and Britney.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-15-10, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Does the answer have to be human?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-10 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

My answer would be...The Fish. BB's done something similar before, with fish or guinea pigs, can't remember which.

If I have to pick two humans, I would pick Hayden and Kristen. But my first answer is the fish.

Edited to clarify the animals which BB used.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-10, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
I'm using my honey's superior *snort* skills and voting for Lane and Kristen.

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-10 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

There's a set of twins or triplets that include Hayden, Kristen, and/or Lane.

Actually I think Kathy as mom/aunt to Britney is more likely, but triplets would actually be a worthy twist.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
A saboteur lies, steals and cheats so I believe he was making that up. The house will also immediately think Kathy and Britney being mom and daughter but that's a good way to make sure the next two nominees aren't our saboteur.

No one has a life long friend in the house.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-15-10, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)"
My guess is that Sabo is telling a fib to stir things up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •