The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Casting Call"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

wrdwnews12 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wrdwnews12 Click to send private message to wrdwnews12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Casting Call"
Hello,
WRDW in Augusta, GA will be holding a casting call for Big Brother Sunday, November 8th. We are the only place in the country to be able to hold a casting call for a CBS reality show for the rest of this year! Here is the info-

Big Brother Casting Call Sunday!
Sunday, November 8th, 1pm to 8pm
Columbia County Fair
5462 Columbia Road
Grovetown, Ga. 30813

Go to wrdw.com, click on Big Brother Casting Call and down load the Application and the Eligibility Requirements. Read both and fill out the application. If you bring your completed application to the Columbia County Fair on the 8th... you get in for free!
Also, bring a photo of yourself so we can send it in with your application. It should be a clear photo of your head and upper body (it’s called a “bustshot” and should show the top of your head to just below your armpits).
Here is a little info about the Casting Call- you will have two (2) minutes to tell the producers of Big Brother who you are and why you would make the ultimate housemate. Be creative!
If you have any questions call me and good luck on the 8th!
http://www.wrdw.com
http://columbiacountyfair.net/fair/

Thanks!
Tim Rice
Marketing Manager
WRDW-TV

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I know a better method than that. Estee 10-24-09 1
 RE: Big Brother Casting Call wrdwnews12 11-03-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I know a better method than that."
I was thinking of going into whatever bar was closest to the casting call -- somewhere the Endemol staff would be naturally hanging out -- and starting to drink. A lot. One of everything plus a few for the road, which I would be stupid enough to try and drive on later. And once I was drunk enough, I'd start to say horrible things about everyone around me. Slander, libel, personal attacks, racist statements, religious fallacies -- no limits, no pauses, and no internal censor. (I do reserve the right to slur a few words.) For bonus points, being that soused would effectively lower my IQ by about two-thirds. And as long as I was in the bar, I thought I might try to do a little drug dealing.

Based on the casting priorities for the last few seasons, I'm a mortal lock.

And wait until you find out what I can do with a bust shot! -- what do you mean, 'one word'?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wrdwnews12 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-03-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wrdwnews12 Click to send private message to wrdwnews12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Casting Call"
I just wanted to let everyone know that the appointment times have been filled but we are still accepting walk-ups! Just head to our website (wrdw.com), download the Application and the Eligibility Requirements and bring them with you to the fair! You may have to stand in line for a while but you'll still get a chance to tryout for Big Brother!
Thanks,
Tim Rice
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •