The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A fan of Michelle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-26-09, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A fan of Michelle"
I originally wondered why Natalie & Kevin hated Michelle so much -- or at least, why so many people seemed to hate her while they were in the house. I know why Jeff & Jordan hate her now -- paranoia and Kevin & Natalie's lies caused that -- but why Natalie & Kevin. Then I heard that Natalie was thinking of trying to get a deal with Michelle, and now I wonder if Natalie still hates Michelle but knows she has no chance of getting to the finals without her or if she never really hated her at all. And I still wonder why people who were once in the house didn't like her.

As you can tell, I'm a fan of Michelle -- the only person I unequivocally like now in the house. I liked Jeff & Jordan until paranoia got the best of them, and I found Kevin tolerable until he really began planning to throw Michelle under the bus. Of course, I despise Natalie.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A fan of Michelle zazzy 08-28-09 1
 RE: A fan of Michelle bacon 08-28-09 2
   RE: A fan of Michelle zazzy 08-28-09 3
       Natalie was listening IceCat 08-28-09 4
 RE: A fan of Michelle Aruba 08-29-09 5
 Michele, if it helps at all... Estee 09-09-09 6
   RE: Michele, if it helps at all... SuperClyde 09-09-09 7
       RE: Michele, if it helps at all... maroonclowns mom 09-10-09 8
 RE: A fan of Michelle MDLady13 09-17-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-28-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A fan of Michelle"
I think Michelle may not be as socially confident or comfortable and Nat is the type to seize on any weakness and exploit it. It her weasel-ly characteristic.

I think Jeff is intimidated by Michelle's smarts. He seems to have a superiority thing going on.

Michelle should have never told anyone about her PHD and being a neuroscientist. She should have just continued being the socially awkward lab worker.

Kevin justs wants any competitor out of the way.

Jordin trashes anyone who is in her way of being in the F2.

Russell isn't nice to women in general.

Ronnie was jealous of her brights.

Jesse's Jesse.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-28-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A fan of Michelle"
I agree. I've been on the Michelle bandwagon for a few weeks now. I'm also a bit puzzled by all the crap that's thrown her way. I was watching the live feeds last night on Showtime2, and Kevin, Natalie, Jeff and Jordan were all in a room together and talking major crap about Michelle.

Also, i'm still puzzled as to why Jeff was so dumbfounded that Michelle would have a final two deal with Russell. What did you want her to do, Jeff? Make a final three alliance with you and Jordan just so she could get picked off? Makes no sense! And as much as I dislike Russell, he was totally right when he yelled at Jeff about that same issue last night. Jeff actually tried to say that the final two deal destroyed the integrity of the final four deal. Huh?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-28-09, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A fan of Michelle"
Exactly! What does Jeff have with Jordan? An F2 deal! Too bad Russell was so inept at arguing. He should have won that argument!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-09, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Natalie was listening"

... to that particular conversation with Russel with interest. I'd love to see Kevin put Jeff and Jordan up and then Natalie win the POV.

Just so she could have the opportunity to look Jeff straight in the eye and use Jeff's own words against him "Sorry Jeff, your final two alliance with Jordan violates our final four agreement so we are going to have to vote you out... you 'got got', bro".

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-29-09, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A fan of Michelle"
Simply put when/if Michelle leaves the House that's when I'll pack it in for this season even if the next episode would be Finale Night.

I suppose a case could be made for Kevin playing a decent game but I do not like him. gNatalie has got to be one of the worst HGs ever. If she wins I'll never watch BB again.

I liked Jeff throughout most of the season until he showed he possesses just as few brain cells as his love interest. His only hope for advancement is Jordan winning the HOH which has a snowballs chance in hell of happening. So now he's as good as dead. Serves the idiot right.

If Michelle makes it to the F2 it would have to rate as one of the most impressive endgame runs ever in BB.

GO MICHELLE!

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-09, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Michele, if it helps at all..."
...we didn't fall for Natalie's and Ronnie's lies.

SuperClyde 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-09, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michele, if it helps at all..."
Also, Michele, you already have my vote for the $25,000 fan favorite. I hope you win that. You've been unfairly on the bad end of substantial mistreatment this season.

VOTE MICHELE FOR FAN FAVORITE!!!

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michele, if it helps at all..."

Canuk vote doesn`t count but if it did, I would definitely vote Michelle.

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A fan of Michelle"
I've liked Michelle from day 1 and thought she played a very smart game. I honestly could not understand where all the devil and evil comments came from. She didn't do anything worse than others, she was actually much nicer and more honest than most of them!!! So I really took offense to it and didn't understand it. But she played it cool and hung in there.

I thought Jeff was an idiot for taking out Russell when he did. It made no sense at all. But he got paranoid. He also was dumb for blaming Michelle for making a deal with Russell when Michele had nobody else! What else was she supposed to do...

I would have really enjoyed seeing Michele go further in the game but I think she played really well. A lot of the idiots just ganged up on her since she was smarter than them all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •