The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pick the winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-09, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pick the winner"
Whether you voted or not,

Choose who you think will win - in any of the possible combinations.

and / or who you want to win.

Kevin vs Jordon

Kevin vs Natalie

Jordon vs Natalie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pick the winner jbug 09-11-09 1
 RE: Pick the winner vince3 09-11-09 2
 RE: Pick the winner IceCat 09-11-09 3
 RE: Pick the winner zazzy 09-13-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pick the winner"
Kevin vs Jordon
I think Kevin would get this one.

Kevin vs Natalie
Kevin again.

Jordon vs Natalie
Jordon. So this to me is Jordon's only chance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pick the winner"
Kevin/Jordan: I think the winner here might be the one who gets carried, since Natalie would be bitter majorly..... which could break down something like: Jessie/Lydia/Russell for Kevin, Jeff/Michele/America for Jordan, and Natalie for the one who didn't stab her...... or it could be that whoever takes the other will win 5-2 or 6-1, because the entire jury will celebrate Natalie's demise and vote for the one who eliminated her, except America who would vote for Jordan and Natalie for the one who didn't stab her....... That one would be 5-2 Kevin and 6-1 Jordan, probably.....

Kevin/Natalie: This one will depend on how bitter the jury is at Natalie, especially about the age lie, which I hope the first Juror asks Natalie about so that Jordan would immediately get clued in about it....... If they're VERY bitter, she's toast, if not, she could win on gameplay, since she was the mastermind in their plans, even if Kevin had to be the one to get his hands dirty for Jessie, Jeff, and Jordan...... It depends, though..... Kevin's probably guaranteed Lydia, Michele, and America's vote in that scenario.....

Natalie/Jordan: Jeff, Lydia, Michele, and America, I think are probably all in Jordan's back pocket for that scenario...... which is already enough, not counting Jessie, Russell and Kevin..... This one could easily be a 7-0 Jordan sweep.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pick the winner"

Kevin vs Jordon: KEVIN
This is the only close call. The votes break down as follows:

If Jordon boots Natalie:
Jordon: Jeff (100%), Michele (100%), America (85%)
Kevin: Lydia (100%), Natalie (100%), Jesse (85%)
Swing: Russel (50%)

If Kevin boots Natalie:
Jordon: Jeff (100%), Michele (100%), America (70%)
Kevin: Lydia (100%), Jessie (100%), Russel (90%)
Swing: Natalie (65% Kevin)

In the more likely scenario of a Kevin win in Round 3, Natalie is the tie breaker and it really comes down to her being a vindictive little bitch. If Kevin wins Round 3, Natalie would have to vote the same as Michele in order to exact her threatened revenge on Kevin. This will stick her craw more than the Kevin betrayal because it's pretty obvious Natalie's hatred for Michele borders on full-on psychological disorder. So if Kevin wins Round 3 and dumps Natalie, I still make her vote as a 65% for Kevin. If Jordon wins Round 3 and dumps Natalie then Natalie definitely goes to a 100% for Kevin. If Jordon wins Round 3, it might affect Russel's perception of her so I'd make him the tie-breaker and a toss up at 50%. The edge goes to KEVIN overall because a Kevin Round 3 win locks him in.

Kevin vs Natalie: KEVIN
Natalie simply cannot win with the jury now. Not only are the jury members PO'd about the age lie but they were also all in agreement that Nat is throwing competitions and they have, en masse, lost respect for her. When Michele shows her DVD at the jury house, they will see Nat win unconvincingly in a competiton based on pure guessing. Then they will see her go on to step down in Round 1 and crash & burn in Round 2. Kevin's competition wins were more numerous and more credible. Kevin wins in a 7 to 0 annihilation.

Jordon vs Natalie: JORDON
Natalie does not win with this jury (see above). Jordon beat her convincingly in Round 2 and Natalie choked bad, bad, bad. Then Jordon goes on to beat Kevin in Round 3 and displays excellent game sense to take out Kevin who is more popular with the jury. Natalie only gets Kevin's sympathy vote in a 6 to 1 landslide for Jordon.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-13-09, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pick the winner"
Want to win

Kevin vs Jordon--Anyone but Nat works for me.

Kevin vs Natalie--Kevin

Jordon vs Natalie--Jordan

Who I think will win

Kevin vs Jordon -- still a toss up

Kevin vs Natalie -- Kevin

Jordon vs Natalie -- Jordan

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •