The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-09, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Hello and welcome back to the BBRAT. What? This is your first time here? Oh, For those who didn't catch it last week, the rules will follow in small print.
For those who've already "moved in" skip on down to the results.

BBRAT condensed Rules...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Mayhem!: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be branded Homeless.
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", etc. will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG.

6. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

7. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

The 6th Eviction Results

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Michelle (10)
2. Guest Host: BUST (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: BUST (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: BUST (5)
5. Exit-Polls: BUST (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Russell (5)
3. Total ChipHead: BUST (5)
4. The Pawn: Lydia (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Chima (10)

Mayhem: Hamster Blender
Blended Mess 1:

Braden ~ Jeff ~ Jessie ~ Ronnie
Blended Mess 2:

Casey ~ Laura ~ Lydia
Blended Mess 3:

Jordan ~ Kevin ~ Michelle ~ Russell

Some of you were close, some so not.
SilverStar, RoadKill and DearAbby got all three blended messes absolutely correct.
45 points:
DearAbby
RoadKill
SilverStar

30 points:
zazzy

15 points:
kircon
krismiss
starshine
vince

------------------------

This week in the BBRAT House
SilverStar (65) turns the house Upside-Down!
From Outhouse to HOH, she amasses the most points and sentences the majority to squalor in penalties and weird food-combos. Meaning that everyone with less than 33 points will be forced to languish outside, locked out for the week. And since I'm in the mood to kick a dead horse, they are also penalized -3 points and given Sour-Patch Kids and Sweetened-Condensed Milk to sustain themselves.

The BBRAT HOH: (+5)
SilverStar

The In Crowd: (0)
DearAbby
Road Kill
zazzy

The Outhouse: (-3)
kircon
krismiss
Lasann
Rebel Crown
suzzee
Starshine
vince

The Leotarded: (missing)
ARW
mia rules
VisionQuest
Wallflower

Overall...
Wow!
This week the bbrat house really saw some reversal of fortune. And truly colorful as well.
It's like a Benneton Top 5!
With her rags to riches leap into HOH, SilverStar's sitting pretty on the top of the heap. With outhouser kircon in 2nd, In Crowder Road Kill in 3rd, leotarded VisionQuest in 4th and the blanketed suzzee in 5th.
As witnessed, the once powerful, two-time HOHer, VisionQuest, was sentenced to wear the leotard of the most awful hue of orange. Luckily, she's joined by ARW, mia rules and Wallflower in the humiliation.

BBRAT
SUBTOTAL
HOH/Outs
This Week
Last Week
TOTAL
SilverStar
kircon
Road Kill
VisionQuest
(leotard 1)
suzzee
(blanket)
vince
Starshine
Rebel Crown
krismiss
DearAbby
(blanket)
zazzy
mia rules
(leotard 2)
Wallflower
(leotard 2)
Lasann
ARW
(leotard 1)

9th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 27th of August at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (12)
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10)
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20)
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (4)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10)
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10)
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20)

Mayhem:
How's this for mayhem....

And here is a list of the current hamsters...

BB11 Househamsters Picture Wall
Braden ~ Casey ~ Chima ~ Jeff ~ Jordan
Kevin ~ Jessie ~ Laura
Lydia ~ Michele ~ Natalie ~ Ronnie ~ Russel

HouseKeeping
* Smudges on the picture wall? Well, I never...

* I'm enhanced or brain.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry VisionQuest 08-21-09 1
   RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry Starshine 08-27-09 7
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry vince3 08-21-09 2
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry AvidRealityWatcher 08-22-09 3
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry zazzy 08-24-09 4
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry Rebel Crown 08-27-09 5
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry Starshine 08-27-09 6
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry VisionQuest 08-27-09 8
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry Wallflower66 08-27-09 9
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry SilverStar 08-27-09 10
   RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry zazzy 08-27-09 11
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry DearAbby 08-27-09 12
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry kircon 08-27-09 13
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry suzzee 08-27-09 14
 RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry Lasann 08-27-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-09, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-09 AT 06:50 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-21-09 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

Tribe - I PM'ed you my guesses for week 6 since I went on vacation. Please don't make me wear the orange leotard.

Edited to add - Starshine guessed for me on the mayhem game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-27-09, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Guessed?

<Looks at results>

OK guessed sounds fair!

Tribe I said in my post that I would be dragging VQ down with my scrambled attempts

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 05:04 AM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20) Michele
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (12) Kevin
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10) Yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20) 2-0
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (4) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10) Kevin
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Natalie
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Jeff

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-09, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-09 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20) Natalies
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (12) Jeff
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10) yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20) 2 - 0
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (4) no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10) Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10) Michelle
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Jordan
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Jeff
Mayhem:

Didnt see a mayhem category... Update us if you wanted one please

ARW

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-24-09, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

9th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 27th of August at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20) Michelle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (12) Kevin
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10) Yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20) 2-0
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (4) No

Key Players:

1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10) Jeff
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Nat

ETA: *I brought a sponge and some spray to take care of those smudges

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-09, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

1. Head of Hamsters: Natalie
2. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff
3. The Backdoor Password: Yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 1-1
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jordan
3. The Pawn: Jordan
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Jeff

Mayhem:
???

I lost power last Thursday, for 3 days; it's taken me 4 days to catch up! ACK!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 05:48 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 05:46 AM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20) Nat
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (12) Michelle
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10) No
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (20) 2 - 0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10) Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10) Michelle
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Jordan

Ronnie and Laura could help clear those smudges

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-27-09, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Who knows with these crazies what will happen?

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Michelle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff
3. The Backdoor Password: No
4. Exit-Polls: 2-0
5. The Last Word: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff
3. The Pawn: Kevin
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Natalie

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-27-09, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20) Jordan
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (12) Jeff
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10) Jeff
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10) Kevin
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Natalie
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Michelle

A Tribephyl original siggie

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

Woohoo! It feels good to be on top. I guess now I have to turn into a raging a-hole because that seems to be the thing to do when you become HOH, at least in the BB house. No offense to my other BBRATs, who have been perfectly lovely HOHs.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Michele
2. Pawn of Vengence: Kevin
5. The Last Word: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
3. The Pawn: Natalie
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Jeff

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-27-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
I guess now I have to turn into a raging a-hole because that seems to be the thing to do when you become HOH, at least in the BB house.

*zazzy...quietly hides the kitchen knives*

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters ~ Michele
2. Pawn of Vengence ~ Jeff
3. The Backdoor Password ~ Yes
4. Exit-Polls ~ 2-0
5. The Last Word ~ yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist ~ Michele
2. The Back-Up Backdoor ~ Kevin
3. The Pawn ~ Jordan
4. Sentenced to Sequester ~ Jeff

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-27-09, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
9th Eviction Entry

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Michelle
2. Pawn of Vengeance: Jeff
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Russell
3. The Pawn: Jordon
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Kevin

Mayhem:

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Smudgy makeup? Smudge pot? Smudge cake?

Entry to reinforce the fact that I am just as dumb as this litter of hamsters.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. Kevin
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. Michelle
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? yes
4. Exit-Polls: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 1-1
5. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Natalie
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Jordan
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Jeff

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-27-09, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BBRAT6: 9th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (20) Michelle
3. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (10)Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (10)Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (10)Kevin
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10) Jeff
4. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20)Natalie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •