The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
It’s time for Summer School. Listen up class.

Ladies and Gentleman, Voyeurs, Game Players, Reality Show Addicts, and Hamster Lovers:

It's officially time for the Big Brother 11 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal for graduation:

To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for this season.
Starting with the first HG (#13) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

I grade on a scale and will plan to throw in a few pop quizzes.

Your first assignment is to study these photos and learn each hamster’s name.
I will ask a question at the end.

HERE ARE YOUR HAMSTERS...

BRADEN

Born and raised in Dana Point, Calif., Braden spends his time surfing and has experience working as an international model and an actor. This bachelor lists his favorite activities as sleeping and talking to girls. He is a cocky surfer who, ironically, is afraid of drowning. He constantly boasts about his self-perceived intelligence, looks, charm and overall desirability.

Aside from winning the cash prize, Braden hopes to have new experiences and gain the virtue of patience. He plans to win BIG BROTHER by being two-faced.

His birth date is September 13, 1980.

CASEY

Fifth grade teacher by day and DJ by night, Casey will rap for anyone on request. Funny, outgoing and intelligent, this teacher is most proud of having a career where he has taught at schools located in low-income areas for more than 15 years. He takes great joy in knowing that he has the opportunity to work with good kids who are not growing up in ideal situations.

He quips that there are only two things that he is afraid of: his "wife and the IRS." He is worried about the milestones he might miss in the lives of his 19-year-old and nine month-old sons.

One of his life's mottos is, "refuse to lose," and if he encounters any whiny people in the house, he will simply say, "life isn’t fair. We’ve all had tough times. Suck it up and move on."

Casey's birth date is February 16, 1968.

CHIMA

An exotic beauty, Chima is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Educated and independent, this freelance journalist is currently single and looking for a man who is tall, considerate and has a great sense of humor.

Chima is extremely close to her ailing mother and expects she’ll be taking care of her in the future.

Adaptation, the ability to not be intimidated and an extremely disarming smile are all tools that may get Chima far in this game. In life she has proven that she is strong and has the will to win. Her plan is to create and break alliances and annihilate her competition. With her keen mind and plan at hand, she hopes to walk away with the cash prize.

Chima is a military brat who has lived all over the country.
Her birth date is July 28, 1976.

JEFF

Jeff. this single advertising salesman, hopes one day to find his perfect mate, and is looking for someone who is fun, beautiful and looks great just hanging around the house. He wouldn't mind a "showmance" with one of his fellow Houseguests if she fits his criteria.

Jeff is a guy's guy who loves to be outdoors and play sports. He especially likes competitive football, which he played in college. To date, the accomplishment he is most proud of is playing running back for Benedictine University.

Jeff is ecstatic to be selected for BIG BROTHER, but hopes not to do anything on television to embarrass himself or his family. He has a big heart and he wants that to be the thing the audience notices most about him.

Jeff’s birth date is June 5, 1978.

JORDAN

This small-town girl's motto is to "live life to the fullest, without holding back," and is certain that competing on BIG BROTHER will have her doing just that. Unfortunately, her naïveté may be her own undoing. Jordan is confident that no matter what happens in the game, she will stay the same sweet person she’s always been.

Jordan describes herself as an outgoing friend and party girl who likes to hang out with her female friends -- all tools she’ll use to gain the trust of her fellow Housemates and, if the situation calls for it, she'll flirt with the guys for votes. But she won't have sex on television, or as she calls it, "bugger," because her grandpa will be watching the show.

Jordan's birth date is November 21, 1986.

KEVIN

Kevin's proudest accomplishment comes from one of the most trying times in his life, growing up a Jehovah's Witness. He was eventually excommunicated at age 21. Cut off from his family and friends, he didn’t let it destroy him. Instead, he found happiness and thrived. He currently works as a graphic designer.

He affectionately calls himself "blackanese" as a tribute to his African-American and Japanese heritage. He describes himself as ghetto, fabulous and inappropriate, and warns his fellow Houseguests that, although he doesn't have a temper, he can get bitchy. He knows how to find the slightest flaw in a person and magnify it for all to see.
Aside from the money, he has a bigger prize in mind: it's his hope that somewhere the parents with whom he lost touch can smile knowing what their now grown-up son has accomplished.

Kevin’s birth date is September 18, 1979.

LAURA

This 21-year-old bikini model knows how attractive she is and uses it to her every advantage. Laura is very active and enjoys working out, cheerleading, kickboxing, running and gymnastics. She feels that her determination and sassy, outgoing attitude will get her far in the game.

She enjoys going out at least once a weekend. She doesn't feel that she is extremely temperamental but, once while out and about, she went toe-to-toe with a woman who gave her a nasty attitude. She can’t stand when people attempt to make her feel inferior.

Unafraid to hurt feelings, lie or manipulate in order to win, she feels that her advantage is that she is a genuine BIG BROTHER fan who truly knows how to play the game -- she can even name the Head of Household winners from every season.

Laura’s birth date is December 21, 1987.

LYDIA

Lydia, this single woman has been up-close-and-personal with fame as she used to be a nanny for a high profile couple, which surprises people given her tattooed body and eccentric personality. Her fellow Houseguests may judge her by her looks, but she says, "don’t judge a book by its cover."

She describes herself as unique, colorful, silly and mellow, but liars and disrespectful people really get under her skin.

Lydia hopes that her stay in the BIG BROTHER house will bring her many new kind-hearted friends. She loves nice people and knows that they will share a lot together, especially during this experience.

Lydia’s birth date is March 8, 1985.

MICHELE

Hardworking, creative and intelligent, Michele is most proud of earning her Ph.D. in Neuroscience. It's a tool that could help her enter the BIG BROTHER house with an edge over the competition. She's a neuroscientist who has extensively studied the mind and is sure she can spot a lie a mile away.

Michele is a self-proclaimed nerd and former band geek who is always the smartest person in the room. She used to get beat up in school for being too smart and is now ready to get revenge for all the smart kids.

Michele's strategy going into the game is to try to win challenges without actually dominating the competitions. She figures that will help her stay under the radar, while her people skills will her keep her a favorite in the house.

She has been married for three years. Her birth date is June 16, 1982.

NATALIE

Natalie wants people to know that nobody can intimidate her! This feisty Latina has no problem lying, cheating and stealing to win the game. She'll do whatever it takes to keep the heat off her and turn it onto others, and believes her petite frame will throw off her opponents.

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do. She knows how to protect herself and she says she can handle anything that comes her way. She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells" will serve her well in this competition. One would be foolish to underestimate her and she invites them all to "bring it on."

Natalie is a strategist and plans to deal herself a good hand in the house as she is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Natalie was born in Chino, Calif. Her birth date is March 3, 1985.

RONNIE

Ronnie, a married man of five and a half years, will miss his wife tremendously while he is in the BIG BROTHER house because she puts up with him, and he worries that his Housemates may not. He describes his wife as his hero and says she is one of the kindest people he has ever met who embraces everyone in the world.

He is obsessed with video games and often plays more than six hours a day, even to the point of ignoring his wife. Ronnie is a collector of all things sci-fi, especially Star Wars collectibles.

Ronnie's birth date is January 15, 1979.

RUSSELL

Known to his friends as "Russell the Lovemuscle," this commercial real-estate broker is certain to be a favorite in the BIG BROTHER house. Loud and brash, Russell holds nothing back and is always ready for a fight. In fact, his brash personality is probably his biggest asset outside the house, where he is a mixed martial arts fighter. He claims nothing scares him and that includes the game of BIG BROTHER.

Now Russell is ready to tackle a new form of competition against his fellow Houseguests. It's a challenge and he'll do with a smile on his face because, according to Russell, "if you’re not smiling, you’re not living."

Russell has previously lived in Southern California and Lebanon. His birth date is September 1, 1984.

UNKNOWN

Ok class, settle down.

I will ask my questions now.

Who do you think will win Big Brother 11?

Who do you think will lose?

How do I sign up for this class?

Post a list for the entire season.

Start with # 13 the first eviction.

End with #1, the winner of BB11

Your list is what I will grade weekly.

What are the rules?

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out. Keep an eye out for pop quizes the will reward you with a free edit.

You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that
it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each eviction episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first evection has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

Class, there is an important announcement. Listen up!

There is a mystery house guest. If you place them in a position and decide to keep them in that spot, I will give you a bonus free edit. You must post a list before the first show airs on Thursday.

Where can I find research material?

You can start HERE.

The CBS site can be found HERE.

You can check out the Big Brother Live Feed Updates & Spoilers Forum. Or not!

What ever you do have fun with this summer class.

When does this class start?

Class begins promptly at 7:00 pm central, 8:00pm ET/PT. Thursday, July 9th

I’m anxious to meet all of you and enjoy a fun summer of games. And who knows, you might just learn something.

I will be out of the classroom until Monday. If you want to ask a question or post your list, just tack it to the door. I will answer them when I get back.

Or you might find a hall monitor who could help.

Thanks Principle Tribe for the great graphics. You always inspire me to match your work.

Happy Birthday Ben! We’ll have one for you at the cabin!

Thanks for serving our country Bre and Darick!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... VisionQuest 07-03-09 1
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... mia rules18 07-06-09 2
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... HauntedOne 07-07-09 3
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... Starshine 07-07-09 4
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... SilverStar 07-07-09 5
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... Corvis 07-09-09 6
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... suzzee 07-09-09 7
   Waves back kircon 07-09-09 8
       RE: Waves back suzzee 07-09-09 14
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... mrc 07-09-09 9
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... kircon 07-09-09 10
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... krismiss2us 07-09-09 11
   RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... kircon 07-09-09 15
 tribe's summer school syllabus tribephyl 07-09-09 12
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... Lasann 07-09-09 13
 Settle down class, it's almost time... kircon 07-09-09 16
 RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Re... zazzy 07-19-09 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
Thanks for hosting Kircon. Here is my first go.

13. Braden (praying this douche goes first)
12. Ronnie
11. Michelle
10. Chima
9. Casey
8. Laura
7. Russell
6. Kevin
5. Unknown
4. Natalie
3. Lydia
2. Jordan
1. Jeff

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-06-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-09 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-06-09 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

Can't wait!! Looks like a good group of hampsters... Here's my picks:

13. Ronnie
12. Unknown
11. Braden
10. Chima
9. Kevin
8. Casey
7. Michele
6. Russel
5. Laura
4. Lydia
3. Natalie
2. Jeff
1. Jordan

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-07-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
Hands in paper and sits in the back of the class.

13-Chima
12-Braden
11-Natalie
10-Laura
9-Kevin
8-Michelle
7-Russell
6-Casey
5-Unknown
4-Lydia
3-Ronnie
2-Jordan
1-Jeff - Winner

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-07-09, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
Not travelling this year, and there is so little on TV I think I will give BB a go again, after all I did like the Evil Richard season.

13 ~ Chima
12 ~ Braden
11 ~ Ronnie
10 ~ Laura
9 ~ Michelle
8 ~ Kevin
7 ~ Casey
6 ~ Unknown
5 ~ Russell
4 ~ Jeff
3 ~ Natalie
2 ~ Lydia
1 ~ Jordan - Wins!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
13. Casey
12. Natalie
11. Kevin
10. Mystery HG
09. Chima
08. Braden
07. Russell
06. Jordan
05. Jeff
04. Lydia
03. Ronnie
02. Michele
01. Laura

It be a tribe, matey

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
13. Braden
12. Ronnie
11. Michelle
10. Russell
9. Casey
8. Chima
7. Laura
6. Natalie
5. Jordan
4. Unknown
3. Lydia
2. Kevin
1. Jeff

I never do well at the BB version of this game, but what the heck!

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-09 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

Place holding Luck post #7 till after I have some lunch. YAY BB11
back later for some serious ptte guessing.

Waves at kircon!

Who are these people? Athletes, Brains, In Crowd and Outcasts

13. Natalie
12. Ronnie
11. Mystery guest
10. Braden
9. Casey
8. Jeff
7. Kevin
6. Michelle
5. Chima
4. Russell
3. Jordan
2. Laura
1. Lydia

And we're off....

Hamster Fest 08

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

07-09-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Waves back"

Everyone is welcome in this classroom.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Waves back"
Hi five!

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
13. Chima
12. Russell
11. Laura
10. Casey
09. Braden
08. Kevin
07. Jordan
06. Natalie
05. Mystery HG
04. Lydia
03. Ronnie
02. Michele
01. Jeff

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

07-09-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
13 -- Ronnie Talbott

12 -- Braden Bacha

11 -- Michelle Noonan

10 -- Unknown houseguest

9 -- Natalie Martinez

8 -- Jordan Lloyd

7 -- Kevin Campbell

6 -- Chima Simone

5 .-- Russell Kairouz

4 -- Casey Turner

3 -- Jeff Schroeder

2 -- Lydia Tavera

1 -- Laura Crosby

I have never done well in Big Brother. They are never as predictable as Survivors. But then I have my Ph. D in Survivor.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-09-09, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
OK I've never done this before so here goes:

1 Ronnie
2 Mystery guest
3 Braden
4 Michele
5 Natalie
6 Laura
7 Russell
8 Jordan
9 Jeff
10 Braden
11 Casey
12 Lydia
13 Kevin
14 Chima

07-09-09, 06:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
Welcome krismiss2us! I hope you enjoy this summer!
The objective of this class is to have fun.

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "tribe's summer school syllabus"
13. Chima
12. Jeff
11. Kevin
10. Ronnie
9. Russel
8. Michele
7. Unknown
6. Laura
5. Jordan
4. Natalie
3. Casey
2. Braden
1. Lydia

a gift for the teacher...

and a couple of spitwads for the person sitting in front of me...

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
13. Ronnie
12. Casey
11. Braden
10. Guest
9. Chima
8. Laura
7. Michelle
6. Natalie
5. Kevin
4. Russell
3. Jordan
2. Jeff
1. Lydia

Sharnina has outdone herself this time! Bounced by IceCat!!!

07-09-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
16. "Settle down class, it's almost time!"
Grab your favorite couch, take a sip of your favorite beverage and enjoy the little filmstrip CBS has prepared for us.

I'm off to a concert tonight in the park. I'm playing Stars and Strips.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-19-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BB11 PTTE Summer School Game Registration"
I'm thinking about trying the game this season (but it seems harder than AI's PTTE!).

What's the deadline for this week? Thursday 8pm? TIA.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •