The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-09, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
You've had a week to figure out who these people are (and get a rude reminder on one) -- so it's time to rank them while ranking on them. Put the contestants in your personal order from most loved (in that reality TV way) to most loathed, along with optional commentary and a few-or-more words about the not-so-dearly departed.

The full list of player names:

Chima Benson
Kevin Campbell
Laura Crosby
Jessie Godderz
Russell Kairouz
Jordan Lloyd
Natalie Martinez
Michele Noonan
Jeff Schroeder
Ronnie Talbott
Lydia Tavera
Casey Turner
Braden Bacha *bye-bye*

Twelve-way ties for last place, while slightly amusing, are not recommended.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Snidget 07-17-09 1
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... DearAbby 07-17-09 2
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... suzzee 07-17-09 3
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... SilverStar 07-17-09 4
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 07-18-09 5
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... zazzy 07-18-09 6
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... zazzy 07-18-09 7
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Estee 07-18-09 8
       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 07-18-09 9
           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... vince3 07-18-09 10
               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 07-18-09 11
                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Estee 07-18-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-09, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
You Amuse Me
Chima Benson, you may be whiny, but keep disrupting live broadcasts and you can stay.
Ronnie Talbott, can't wait to see your puppetmaster game implode. Winning HOH increases the likelyhood of it being this week.
Lydia Tavera. Will do anything to get off the block. Please put her on the block every week.

Who?

Michele Noonan
Jeff Schroeder
Laura Crosby
Casey Turner
Russell Kairouz
Kevin Campbell

Just haven't decided where you fit, yet. Under the radar isn't that bad a strategy at this point. However if I still can't remember you are on the show in three weeks, go home.

Go Away, Yesterday if at all possible.

Jessie Godderz. Nothing personal, just anyone with a second shot trips the auto-hate response.
Jordan Lloyd. Please let dumb be a strategy and not all you have.
Natalie Martinez. Lies for no reason? Although I do think you overestimated your emotional age.
Braden Bacha-buh bye.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-17-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
Twelve-way ties for last place, while slightly amusing, are not recommended.

Okay, how about a 12-way tie for first place:

Braden Bacha
Chima Benson
Kevin Campbell
Laura Crosby
Russell Kairouz
Jordan Lloyd
Natalie Martinez
Michele Noonan
Jeff Schroeder
Ronnie Talbott
Lydia Tavera
Casey Turner

Jessie Godderz ~ I loathed him last season and loathe him even more this season. Go away!

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-17-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"

Love Click

Jeff Schroeder. I love the way he ditched his click right out of the box. Did he really throw the veto contest? I like his personality and he’s easy on the eyes.

Casey Turner. Entertaining and he’s stepping out of the way while the first few hamsters self destruct.

Michele Noonan. UTR for now, like Casey waiting until the crazies get bounced out, then look out for Michele.

Russell Kairouz. He had Ronnie pegged, I think he’s going to have some staying power as long as he has Jesse as a target to stand behind.

Like Click

Laura Crosby. Would have rather been an athlete maybe? She may be around as a vote but is going to have to carry Jordan for the popular click.

Lydia Tavera. My pre season favorite but I’m putting her in the middle unless she settles down.

Chima Benson: She seems frustrated and feels out of control. Could be her need to control her environment may stem from the assault in her past. If so she's going to lose it and not in a entertaining game show way. Hamster house is not the place to try and control.

Loathe Click (in no particular order)

Jordan Lloyd. Look at my new ta ta’s. I just bought them. Ugh

Natalie Martinez: might as well be 18

Kevin Campbell: whiner

Jessie Godderz: DAW

Ronnie Talbott: Overplayer of the season

Braden Bacha : Tool

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
1. Jeff-- He's ridiculously hot, he's funny and he doesn't kiss butt just to get himself farther in the game. He's himself in there, and I respect that more than the people who lie and cheat. Did I mention how hot he is?

2. Jordan-- I think (hope) she's playing up her stupidity to throw people off. I don't love her, but in this group she's good enough for #2.

3. Michele-- She lays low, but isn't afraid to speak her mind. Mainly she's near the top because she hasn't done anything to ##### me off yet.

4. Russell-- He does seem pretty smart about how to play people and if he would stop talking about how awesome he is, I would like him more.

5. Laura-- She's a smart player, I think. I don't see her talking about her boobs as much as the show is trying to portray. I wish she would loosen up and laugh a bit more. After all, she supposedly loves this game, so enjoy it.

6. Chima-- Her laugh annoys me, but she is mostly alright. I don't have any real opinion about her other than disagreeing with her live speech.

7. Casey-- He can be funny sometimes, but he's also very bossy and condescending.

8. Kevin-- When he's not being a whiny brat, he's boring as hell. He'll follow Lydia until she decides to backstab him.

9. Lydia-- She betrayed the people who had her back and then whined about it like it was their fault. I'm sick of her playing victim. Braden was right about 1 thing: she is a skank.

10. Ronnie-- He's playing too hard too fast and I can't wait for it to come back and bite him.

11. Natalie-- She tells lies for no reason and is Jessie's lapdog.

12. Jessie-- I can't even stand to listen to him.

Evicted: Braden-- If he would have kept his mouth shut, I might have liked him more. He was good for laughs in a 'WTF is he talking about' kind of way.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-18-09, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
Can't believe I'm doing this but I did catch all three episodes...although no way can I see myself watching every episode this season.

1) JEFF - Appears to be a decent sraight-up guy. With this bunch being #1 on this list is not a rave, but someone has to be up here.

2) MICHELE - Never cared much for the UTR approach, but after reading her CBS profile I discovered she was born and raised only 1 mile away from where I live. How wierd is that??? So I guess you can say sentiment has her placed #2.

3) CASEY - Always have a soft spot for the older guy in these Reality Shows. Love his "tell it like it is" DR confessionals.

4) RUSSELL - Loathe him as a person (bully) but he's playing the game hard right out of the gate. Perhaps not the best strategy but imagine how even more lousy the first week would have been without him.

5) JORDAN - Sadly this bubblehead will feed the blonde stereotype. Although liked the way she stood up her herself against the skank.

6) RONNIE - Watching a grown married man cry in his mommie's arms when he got his BB key had to be among the most pathetic scenes in Reality TV. Playing too hard, too soon? Perhaps...but at least he's playing.

7) LAURA - Only one reason why she falls in the middle of this list. UMMMMM, make that two...

8) LYDIA - If "SKANK" was in the dictionary her pic would be right next to the word. Want to put her lower, but kudos for fighting for her survival.

9) JESSIE - Narcissism is an attitude I loathe (right next to acting like a skanky ho.) So no surprise to find Jessie down here on my list.

10) KEVIN - After Ep 1 he was running neck and neck with GNATalie for last spot. But little air time in the past two episodes moved him up a couple spots. Hanging with Lydia will keep him here.

11) CHIMA - "Chi-Chi-Chi-Chima" Bring Evil D!ck back in the House so he can pour a glass of water over HER head and we can all watch her grow. On second thought...GO HOME!

12) GNATALIE - Never liked her from the get-go and still don't. Acts much younger than the 18 she claims to be. sCRAPPY is like nails on a chalkboard.

GONZO) BRANDEN - Cowabunga Dude! Probably would have been somewhere in the middle of this list if he was not voted out. No great loss but would have much preferred to see Chima leave.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
One of these people is going to win $500,000. Sigh.

Sorta OK

Jeff ... seems to think for himself; not sure how strategic he is yet

Casey ... I think he has studied BB and knows what's up

Michelle ...likewise ... has studied BB and knows to stay UTR for awhile

Sorta irritating but entertaining

Lydia ... come on, we all want to know just what it is she'll do to stay in the game

Kevin ... there's more to him than we've been shown, right?

Ronnie ... not enough people skills? But at least we can b/c about his overplotting

Just Irritating

Russell ... there's something about his angry face

Jordin ... come on, we need Janelle

Very irritating

Chima ... self righteous kept her in the house for the first week... but what other traits does she have?

Laura ... sorry, she's relying on her boobs way too much

Natalie ... just totally irritating. Can she think for herself?

Jesse ... leftover irritation from last season + just reading his HOH tweets is enough to put him in the very irritating group. But there are so many other irritating people in the house this season and he hasn't talked about RESPECT like last season so he might be able to un-irritate his way into the just irritating group.

Plus I did like the way he wore the gorilla suit and helped in the competition after he was booted last year. Wonder if Branden is coming back in a similar capacity this year?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
P.S. Braden would have been in the irritating but entertaining list for me. I think they were smart to boot him when they had the chance, though. He seems like the type who can coast along and who would have wanted him on the jury? Couldjajustimagine?

07-18-09, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
Lydia ... come on, we all want to know just what it is she'll do to stay in the game

She went to Jessie and volunteered for manual labor.

07-18-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"

>She went to Jessie and volunteered
>for manual labor.

Sorry...lost me on that one???

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1287.shtml#60

Warning: It's from last week's live feeds thread........

07-18-09, 06:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's "official" now...Lydia is a Skanky Ho!!!

How pathetic. Par for the course and chalk another one up to the stellar CBS casting crew.

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-18-09, 07:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V11.1"
I was trying to be discrete, y'know.

Okay, discrete with a light touch of punning.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •