The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB10 PTTE: Finale Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-08, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB10 PTTE: Finale Results"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE Finale Results!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay...the goal was to post a list that reflected your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the tenth season.

How well did you do?
I will get to that in a moment.

But first we have a winner!

Dan Gheesling

The 24-year-old Catholic high school teacher from Dearborn, MI won Big Brother 10’s...

...$500,000 grand prize...

...by a unanimous 7-0 jury vote.

Wow!

And my favorite:

You can read all about it here.

Robert Garrett or Memphis as we know him, the other half of the Renegades was the runner-up.

Now onto the game!

mia rules18, SilverStar, & toddE correctly predicted that Memphis would finish in 2rd place.
Congratulations!

HauntedOne, SilverStar, & DearAbby correctly predicted that Dan would win.
Congratulations!

SilverStar correctly predicted the last three evictions and Dan’s win.
Wow! Great predicting!
Congratulations!

THE FINAL SCORES:

PRE-SEASON BONUS (PSB) -2 points were subtracted from those who had their original list.

Place – Name – Final Score

^Upward movement

I will start with the highest scores.

bdemoney, if you were playing a Medium Teal Game you would have won.

14 – bdemoney – 55 (-2 PSB included)

13 – kircon – 54 (-2 PSB included)

^12 – Reality_Tv_fan – 40 (-2 PSB included)

11 - toddE – 36 (-2 PSB included)

^10 – KwietOne – 35

9 – LostAddict -34

8 – DearAbby – 29

7 – Sir tribephyl – 27

6 – VisionQuest – 24

5 – mia rules – 22

3 – HauntedOne – 20

^3 – SilverStar - 20

^2 – Corvis – 18

And our winner of BB10 PTTE:

^1 - suzzee –16

Congratulations! That was a great win!
Enjoy your tribe inspired winner's siggie.

Thanks everyone for playing this season. I hope you had fun over the summer.
I enjoyed the entire season myself. That doesn’t happen very often with BB.
I love how the two Renegades used the name throughout the season and were never found out. Some guessed at the end there might be an alliance.

Thanks Sir tribe for the wonderful art work, the logo and siggies. You continue to amaze me with each new season. Thank you for everything. k

A little stretch and I’m off.
Now it’s on to Survivor. Woo Hoo! See you all over there.
I will be hosting the PTTE game in the Survivor Game Forum.

Come join in the fun and the many other games featured.

#2008 5th grandchild is born.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results VisionQuest 09-19-08 1
 RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results SilverStar 09-19-08 2
 Wow & thank you! suzzee 09-19-08 3
 RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results DearAbby 09-29-08 4
   RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results kircon 09-29-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-08, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results"
Way to go Suzee!!! Were those sock puppets giving you inside information?

Thank you for hosting Kircon!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results"
Yay! Thanks for hosting, kircon! And thanks for the Dan pics.

Congrats Suzzee! Great job!

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-19-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Wow & thank you!"
I'm just so excited!

Thanks kircon and congrats to everyone who played. Kircon you did an awesome job this season and hope you'll do this again in BB11. Sir Tribe your siggies are masterful and I'll treasure this one. Does this endanger my loser of the future status? Hope not, I think this was mostly the sock puppet's influence anyway.

Again thanks for making this season fun and keeping the tediousness of work at bay for another summer .

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-29-08, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results"
Congratulations, suzzee!

Thanks, kircon, for hosting the game. I've also enjoyed reading your yearly updates. But why did you stop with 2008?

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-08, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB10 PTTE: Finale Results"
The reason I started doing the timeline was because I had found my son's old timeline from my mother. A school project. My posting number was close to my birthyear, so I decided to force myself to write a brief history of ME. So now when my grandkids (5 of them now) want to know my history, I won't seem so dumb by saying I can't remember.

Now where did I put that list?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •