The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB10 PTTE: Wk 9 Results-Wk 10 List Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-10-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB10 PTTE: Wk 9 Results-Wk 10 List Changes"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:

Post a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the tenth season.

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The tenth hamster left the house. Keesha Smith took her bag and laugh and walked out the door to talk with Julie. Well, you can read about it here.

Now onto the game!

Place – Name – Score on current list

^Upward movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize

HauntedOne continues to hang onto the lead. Congratulations! Only suzzee & VisionQuest correctly predicted that Keesha would finish in 4th place. Congratulations!

1 – HauntedOne – 11

^2 - suzzee –12

3 – Corvis - 13

4 – mia rules – 19

5 – SilverStar - 20
^5 – VisionQuest – 20

7 – Sir tribephyl – 24

8 – DearAbby – 27

9 – LostAddict -28
^9 - toddE – 28 (includes PSB)

11 – KwietOne – 32

12 – kircon – 34 (includes PSB)

13 – Reality_Tv_fan – 35 (includes PSB)

14 – bdemoney – 37 (includes PSB)

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that
it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS (PSB):
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.

Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points

**9 weeks = -2 points**

Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

If you still have your original list this week, I will subtract 2 points.

You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you don’t use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.

If you would like to check your list or another players click on the links below.

PTTE Entry List

Wk 1 Results – List Change

Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes

Wk 3 Results –Wk 4 List Changes

Wk 4 Results – Wk 5 List Changes

Wk 5 Results – Wk 6 List Changes

Wk 8 Results – Wk 9 List Changes

Good Luck and have fun!!!

You have until Thursday, September 11, Sunday, September 14, or Tuesday, September 16, 2008, one minute before the show to post your changes, when ever the next evection takes place.

#2003 Daughter becomes Doctor. Sell 2nd duplex. Columbia disintegrates upon reentry, killing all 7 astronauts. Old Man of the Mountain, NH, crumbles after heavy rain. Saddam Hussein, is captured in Tikrit.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks kircon for hosting! suzzee 09-10-08 1
   RE: Thanks kircon for hosting! kircon 09-11-08 2
       RE: Thanks kircon for hosting! suzzee 09-11-08 3
 RE: BB10 PTTE: Wk 9 Results-Wk 10 L... mia rules18 09-11-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-10-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks kircon for hosting!"
You've made hamster watching loads more fun this time around, I enjoyed watching & trying to figure these little loonies out.

I also picked up 1984 by Orwell just because we should all remember where Big Brother really came from.

Thanks again for all the fun & games

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-08, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks kircon for hosting!"
I'm glad you had fun. I love the game of PTTE and hosting it. I hope everyone else had fun.

This is a copy of the book I read in 10th grade in 1972. I still have it. It changed my life. Thought Police, cameras watching and hearing EVERYTHING!, Newspeak, and Ministry of Truth. I could not imagine.

Where I was in: #1972 I turn 16. I get my license. There’s a lot of talk about Watergate.

I could not imagine the year 1984 or even the year 2001 (one of my favorite movies). I was young and the world was at my fingertips.

Fast-forward 11 years there was still no Big Brother.

What I did in: #1984 I marry the man of my dreams and gain 4 more children, making 6. The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.

There was still no Big Brother. At least I didn't see him.

Fast-forward to tonight. I drive to band and count several cameras over the roads I take. When I get to the private college's parking lot a camera follows me to the entrance. There are two cameras in the cafe as I walk to the chapel (where we practice). There is a camera in each wing. I don't know if they can hear us. I hope not. Is Big Brother here? Or could computer/text abbreviations be the new Newspeak. I say yes IMHO. Suzzee you are my new BFF. Good Luck in the BB games.

You will have to join us over at the Survivor Game Forum for the S17 PTTE game.

#2004 4th grandchild is born. We buy 55 acres of hunting land. Martha Stewart serves a 5-month sentence for insider trading. A 9.3 magnitude earthquake, near Sumatra generates tsunami that crashes into several nations, worst is Myanmar. Official death toll-186,983, missing-40,000.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-11-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks kircon for hosting!"
New speak? IDK, maybe. LOL OMG

flat screen tv, remote control everything, now we make a game of big brother....just to get us used to it.....nothing to worry about

now I'm getting paranoid

I was 16 in '72 as well. Thought the year 2000 was forever away. Now it is only it's forever ago. bummer

I will be over playing the S17 PTTE, suppose I better start looking over the new bait, um contestants.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-11-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB10 PTTE: Wk 9 Results-Wk 10 List Changes"
UGH! I took a gamble and had Keesha as winner...I'm so bummed...I'm sick of the boys club winning BB. And I was so close for once at PTTE!! Oh well, thanks for another great game Kircon!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •