The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 List Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-11-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 List Changes"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:

To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season.
Starting with the fifth HG (#9) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

I’m late for a good reason. I’m a grandmother again. After many trips to the hospital Kassidy Dawn entered the world. 7lbs 7 oz and 22 in long. A tall girl like her daddy. My step-daughter is tired but very happy.

The forth hamster is gone. We still have fighting, kissing, fighting, flipping, kissing, cat fighting, plotting and on and on. Jessie Godderz was told to pack his bar bells and leave. You can read about it here. Oh, by the way Michelle is now HOH.

PRE-SEASON BONUS (PSB):
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.

I will subtract 1 point from your score this week if you have not changed your list.

Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points
10 weeks = -2 points
Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

This will be week 4

You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you don’t use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.

Now onto the game!

Place – Name – Score on current list

^Upward movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize

HauntedOne and mia rules used their last list change to share 1st place with Corvis. Great Job! HauntedOne, Mia rules, and Suzzee correctly predicted that Jessie would finish in 10th place. Congratulations!

1 – Corvis - 2
^1 – HauntedOne – 2
^1 – mia rules – 2

^4 - suzzee – 9

^5 - toddE – 10 (includes PSB)

6 – SilverStar - 12
^6 – Sir tribephyl – 12 (includes PSB)

8 – DearAbby – 15 (includes PSB)

9 – LostAddict -16 (includes PSB)

^10 – bdemoney – 17 (includes PSB)
10 – VisionQuest – 17 (includes PSB)

12 – Reality_Tv_fan – 18 (includes PSB)

13 – kircon – 19 (includes PSB)

14 – KwietOne – 23 (includes PSB)

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

If you would like to check your list or another player or find out how many Free List Changes you have, click on the links below.

PTTE Entry List

Wk 1 Results – List Change

Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes

Wk 3 Results –Wk 4 List Changes

Good Luck and have fun!!!

You have until Thursday, August 14, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list or make changes.

# 1991 Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins with air strikes against Iraq. Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee. For the next 2 1/2 years until his murder we are sickened by the discoveries. The Soviet Union officially ceases to exist.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 L... mia rules18 08-11-08 1
 RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 L... VisionQuest 08-14-08 2
 RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 L... DearAbby 08-14-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 List Changes"
Congrats Kircon!!
What a gorgeous child!!! (Your grandaughter, NOT Jesse!!)
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-14-08, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 List Changes"
I am using one of my free changes and here is my new list.

9. Libra
8. Jerry
7. April
6. Keesha
5. Ollie
4. Michelle
3. Rennie
2. Dan
1. Memphis

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-14-08, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 List Changes"
Kassidy Dawn is a cutie, kircon! My first grandchild (a boy) is due in October, and I can't wait!

Okay, I guess it's time to use my free change. *sigh*

13. Brian
12. Steven
11. Angie
10. Jessie

9. Libra
8. April
7. Dan
6. Keesha
5. Jerry
4. Ollie
3. Michelle
2. Memphis
1. Renny (BB10 winner)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •