The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-08 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:

To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season.
Starting with the third HG (#11) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The second hamster is gone. We still have kissing, fighting, flipping, kissing, cat fighting, and on and on. Steven Diagle the cowboy is now is gone. You can read about it here. Oh, by the way Keesha is now HOH.

Now onto the game!

Place – Name – Score on current list

^Upward movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize

Three people used their free list change to place Steven in 12th place, thus holding onto First Place. Congratulations Corvis, mia rules, and SilverStar.

1 – Corvis - 0
1 – mamma mia rules - 0
1 – SilverStar - 0

4 – HauntedOne - 1

5 - toddE – 2

6 - suzzee the sock puppet – 5

7 – VisionQuest – 6

8– bdemoney – 7

9 – DearAbby – 9
9 – LostAddict -9

11 – Sir tribephyl – 12

12 – kircon – 13

^13 – Reality_Tv_fan – 14

14 – KwietOne – 21

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points
10 weeks = -2 points
Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you would have 6 points subtracted from your score.

This will be week 2.
You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you don’t use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.

If you would like to check your list or another player or find out how many Free List Changes you have, click on the links below.

PTTE Entry List

Wk 1 Results – List Change

Good Luck and have fun!!!

You have until Thursday, July 31, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list or make changes.

# 1987 Finally can afford a honeymoon to Mackinac Island. Begin home schooling my kids. The Harmonic Convergence didn’t work. The Country follows a drama on tv as young Jessica McClure falls down a well in Texas, and is rescued.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 L... suzzee 07-31-08 1
   RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 L... suzzee 07-31-08 3
 Corvis' Changes Part 2 Corvis 07-31-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-08 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

List change

11 Angie
10 Jessie
9 Libra
8 Jerry
7 April
8 Keesha
5 Renny
4 Ollie
3 Michelle
2 Dan
1 Memphis

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes"
PS: I'm not using the free change this week

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Corvis' Changes Part 2"

Second free change

13: Brian
12: Steven

11: Angie
10: Libra
9: Jerry
8: Jessie
7: April
6: Memphis
5: Keesha
4: Dan
3: Michelle
2: Renny
1: Ollie - Winner

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •