The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-08, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-08 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:

To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season.
Starting with the first HG (#13) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

Here are your hamsters...

Angie Swindell, 29, Hometown: Orlando, Fla.

Most Unique Item Packed: Nine cartons of cigarettes

Audition Process: The longtime "Big Brother" fan attended an open casting call in Florida.

Strategy: "I'm going to lay a little low and then start winning competitions when I have to," she says.

April Dowling, 30, Hometown: Higley, Ariz.

Most Unique Item Packed: Tiny snow globe

Audition Process: She was discovered by casting staff after making it to the "Survivor" semifinals.

Strategy: "I have no idea. I don't even know what I'm going to do in the next hour."

Brian Hart, 27, Hometown: San Francisco

Most Unique Item Packed: "The Office" stress balls

Audition Process: He said he was spotted by a casting associate and had to be coaxed into auditioning.

Strategy: "My strategy is to find something in common with everyone in there."

Dan Gheesling, 24, Hometown: Dearborn, Mich.

Most Unique Item Packed: American flag

Audition Process: After sending in an audition tape, he's been invited to the audition finals three times.

Strategy: "My personality traits will play into my strategy and make this an easy summer for me."

Jerry MacDonald, 75, married, Hometown: Magnolia, Texas

Occupation: Retired sales and marketing executive, former Marine

Most Unique Item Packed: Korean War veteran hat

Audition Process: This die-hard fan sent in an audition tape for "Big Brother 9" but was called for "10."

Strategy: "I'm going to create an alliance called the X-Factor with only three people."

Jessie Godderz, 22, Hometown: Huntington Beach, Calif.

Most Unique Item Packed: Posing trunks

Audition Process: Godderz's manager received a last-minute call from a casting associate for him to audition.

Strategy: "I have to play psychological mind games when I walk into a gym, so I think it'll be a little like that."

Keesha Smith, 29, Hometown: Burbank, Calif.

Most Unique Item Packed: Hooters T-shirt

Audition Process: Casting associates called her restaurant looking for a blonde waitress to audition.

Strategy: "I'm going to make people think I'm a nice person, but I can actually be sneaky."

Libra Thompson, 31, married mother of 3

Hometown: Spring, Texas

Most Unique Item Packed: "Really cute" magenta top

Audition Process: She "turned it out" at an open casting call in Houston.

Strategy: "I'm intuitive. I think I'll be able figure out how to push people's buttons."

Robert "Memphis" Garrett, 25

Hometown: Los Angeles

Most Unique Item Packed: Reebok Pump sneakers

Audition Process: A casting associate hounded him to audition. He said he'd only do "Survivor" or "Big Brother."

Strategy: "I'm going to be who I am. I'm a hustler. For some reason, people just trust me. And they should."

Michelle Costa, 28, Hometown: Cumberland, R.I.

Most Unique Item Packed: Crossword puzzles

Audition Process: Costa said this was her second time trying out after sending in an audition tape.

Strategy: "I'm going to do whatever it takes to win, whether it's bad, good or ugly."

Bryan Ollie, 27, Hometown: Bloomington, Minn.

Most Unique Item Packed: Charm from a woman he met before leaving

Audition Process: He attended an open casting call in Minneapolis with the motivation of "winning it all."
Strategy: "I'm just going to be myself. I think that'll be good enough to win the game and make good TV."

Renny Martyn, 53, married, Hometown: Metairie, La.

Most Unique Item Packed: Animal mask

Audition Process: This "Big Brother" fan "turned it up a notch" at an open casting call in New Orleans.

Strategy: "You need to get up in mind to understand my strategy. You'll have to watch to find out."

Steven Daigle, 35, Hometown: Dallas

Most Unique Item Packed: Hat can for his two cowboy hats

Audition Process: Casting associates called his gay rodeo organization looking for competitors to audition.

Strategy: "I want to go in there open to let anything happen."

Thanks and a headbutt to Frisky for the pictures and information

Here's what we know about the show so far...

13 hamsters, 14 weeks.

Allison Grodner also explained that Big Brother's tenth-season house will be made in the image of the guests who inhabit it.

"This year reflects the cast in all the different places and eras they come from," she told WeLoveBigBrother.com. "This is a very different thing and it goes with the cast."

In addition, Grodner confirmed live studio audiences will also be present during the eviction episodes -- which will air Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning July 15. It will represent the first time since Big Brother's first season that the show will have a studio audience present for the live weekly evictions.

"We feel like it adds energy to the show," she explained to the website. "It gets on her toes to get the fans involved, to have them in our audience and to have some audience involvement. It will really be a nice, refreshing change."

You can read the entire article here

Big Brother 10 will premiere Sunday, July 13 at 8PM ET/PT. Following its July 13 debut, Big Brother will move into its regular tri-weekly broadcast schedule -- with Tuesday night episodes airing at 9PM ET/PT beginning July 15 and Wednesday night episodes airing at 8PM ET/PT beginning the next night and serving as the tenth-season's live eviction show.

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 pm
EDT on Thurs. 07/17/08. You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first episode airs.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points
7 – 10 weeks = -2 points
11- Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you would have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Thanks for all your help, Sir Tribe. The Logo is wonderful. The Sigs are great. You are amazing. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. K

Let me know if anyone would like to play a Medium Teal Game. This version wants points. The most points wins.

Good Luck and have fun!!! Watch for a few bonus questions.

You have until Wednesday, July 16, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list. Before this deadline you may change it as many times as you want without penalty.

#1977 I drop out of college because I give birth to a son. Watch the first Star Wars at an ocean front drive-in. Lightning hits the speaker wire and travels down the row. I got zapped. During several battles scenes lighting filled the sky. It was amazing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... LostAddict 07-10-08 1
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... kircon 07-11-08 2
 Bonus!!! kircon 07-11-08 3
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... VisionQuest 07-11-08 4
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... mia rules18 07-12-08 5
 tribe's winning PTTE tribephyl 07-12-08 6
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... KwietOne 07-12-08 7
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... SilverStar 07-13-08 8
 Corvis' PTTE Corvis 07-13-08 9
   BB10 PTTE Update kircon 07-14-08 12
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... HauntedOne 07-14-08 10
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... Reality_Tv_fan_90 07-14-08 11
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... toddE 07-14-08 13
   RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... bdemoney 07-14-08 14
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... DearAbby 07-15-08 15
 RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thr... suzzee 07-16-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
I'll be gone all weekend so I guess I'll do this now:

13: Dan
12: Libra
11: Angie
10: Renny
9: Steven
8: Jerry
7: Brian
6: Keesha
5: Memphis
4: Michelle
3: April
2: Jessie
1: Ollie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-11-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
I am also gone for the weekend. If there are questions, tribe might have the answers.

I have decided to use age as my method of list making. The youngest goes first while the oldest, and hopefully wisest wins the game. It could happen.

13. Jessie Godderz, 22

12. Dan Gheesling, 24

11. Robert "Memphis" Garrett, 25

10. Bryan Ollie, 27

9. Brian Hart, 27

8. Michelle Costa, 28

7. Angie Swindell, 29

6. Keesha Smith, 29

5. April Dowling, 30

4. Libra Thompson, 31

3. Steven Daigle, 35

2. Renny Martyn, 53

1. Jerry MacDonald, 75 Winner!

#1979 I have another son. I learn Rosemaling (Norwegian flower painting) Uff Da! I also start smoking to lose weight.

07-11-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
3. "Bonus!!!"

Post your list before the start of the show and get a free list change!!!

#1980 Raising kids. President Jimmy Carter announces that the United States will boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-08 AT 06:41 AM (EST)

Thanks for hosting!!

Editing to move Brian to be out first and everyone else goes down one slot.

13. Brian
12. Rennie
11. Dan
10. Ollie
9. Michelle
8. April
7. Jerry
6. Steven
5. Jessie
4. Angie
3. Keesha
2. Libra
1. Robert

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-12-08, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-08 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

Hi all...can't wait for the season to start...here's my attempt:

13. Brian
12. Renny
11. Keesha
10. Libra
9. Michelle
8. Jerry
7. Robert
6. Jesse
5. Steven
4. Dan
3. Bryan
2. Angie
1. April

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-08, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "tribe's winning PTTE"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-08 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

ETF: notation of order.

Feeling confident, I am. Or is that... Am I?

Of course perhaps I'm putting too much stock into a vigorously cross analyzed list between heart, gut and mind. But here goes anyway...

April
Dan
Angie
Renny
Jessie
Ollie
Brian
Steven
Michelle
Keesha
Jerry
Libra
Memphis
*Winner*

Bishop of the Church of Mixology

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-12-08, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
Using some kind of numerology bit; boy...did that work with the Mole! Alright, here goes:

Dan
Jerry
Angie
Libra
April
Robert
Jessie
Renny
Keesha
Michelle
Brian
Bryan
WINNER: Steven

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-08 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

Editing to make changes.

Brian
Dan
Renny
Michelle
Jerry
Jessie
Ollie
April
Memphis
Libra
Angie
Keesha
Steven- WINNER

Surfkitten summer sigs!

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-08, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Corvis' PTTE"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-08 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

Updated my list....

BB PTTE is easily the hardest one to figure out, in my opinion.

13: Brian
12: Renny
11: April
10: Keesha
9: Jessie
8: Jerry
7: Steven
6: Angie
5: Libra
4: Dan
3: Michelle
2: Ollie
1: Memphis - Winner

07-14-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
12. "BB10 PTTE Update"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-08 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

LostAddict, VisionQuest, mia rules18, tribephyl, KwietOne, SilverStar, and Corvis receive a free list change.

You may use this after the first eviction.

Call all your friends and neighbors!

Tell them that they can still post a list for the BB10 PTTE game.

You can also change your posted list without penalty.

No penalty points.

# 1982 I get divorced. The first CDs are released in Germany. The first emoticons are posted by Scott Fahlman. Time Magazine's Man of the Year is given to a non-human, the computer.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-08, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-08 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

11: Steven
10: Angie
9: April
8: Michelle
7: Jessie
6: Ollie
5: Libra
4: Jerry
3: Keesha
2: Dan
1: Memphis = Winner

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-08 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Definately need to change some things here.
12: Steven
11: Dan
10: Angie
9: Renny
8: April
7: Libra
6: Ollie
5: Keesha
4: Jerry
3: Michelle
2: Memphis
1: Jessie

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-14-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
As a latecome who watched the premier already, this is still pretty hard beyond the bottom 4, who seem to be ruffling feathers (which, aka Evel D, doesn't even mean much).

13. Brian
12. Renny
11 Jessie
10 Steven
9 Michelle
8 Dan
7. Libra
6. Jerry
5. Keesha
4. Ollie
3. Angie
2. Memphis
1. April

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-08 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

13: Brian - first evicted
11: Jessie
10: Dan
9: Memphis
8: April
7: Jerry
6: Keesha
5: Steven
4: Michelle
3: Libra
2: Ollie
1: Angie - winner

awesome sig pic created by syren

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-15-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
13. Renny (first eviction)
12. Brian
11. April
10. Memphis
9. Dan
8. Angie
7. Michelle
6. Jessie
5. Keesha
4. Steven
3. Jerry
2. Libra
1. Ollie (BB10 winner)

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-16-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread"
12: Jessie
11: April
10: Keesha
9: Dan
8: Angie
7: Steven
6: Jerry
5: Renny
4: Ollie
3: Libra
2: Michelle
1: Memphis

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •