The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bible Buddies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bible Buddies"
This segment has been my fave part of the season. It doesn't seem to be leading to a change in ethical behavior or any smiting, but it sure is funny.

Bunnies eat nerds.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bible Buddies Colonel Zoidberg 03-19-08 1
 RE: Bible Buddies samboohoo 03-19-08 2
   RE: Bible Buddies CTgirl 03-19-08 3
       RE: Bible Buddies nazpink 03-20-08 4
 RE: Bible Buddies mrc 03-31-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-19-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bible Buddies"
I agree 100%; the whole Bible stuff this season is pretty funny, especially considering that it's the kind of people you never would imagine laying around reading the Bible or anything that takes any sort of intelligence.

Natalie's whole "The Bible says Joshuah will be struck down" is excruciating, but Adam, Matt, and Ryan with their noses in the Bible all the time is pretty funny.

At least we know what a "cubit" is now...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17073 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bible Buddies"
I saw this on Sunday night I think. It was the part where Adam and Matty were reading and talking about David and his wives, etc. And then Ryan walked in and they told him. And Ryan's response struck me as so funny. I can't remember exactly what he said, something like, "David's the man" or something like that.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bible Buddies"
Last night was even funnier - comparing a chalice to Indiana Jones's search for the holy grail and how much money they'd need to find it for themselves. Their mental prowess is unbelieveable! I could see this being a skit on SNL.

Serious question: aren't they allowed to bring any other books with them? I wouldn't expect Matt or Adam to read the Bible as a first choice.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-08, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bible Buddies"
The only book I've seen hanging around the BB house is the Bible, which is kind of ironic. It looked like Matt was reading Natalie's Bible, not his own.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bible Buddies"
Go Team Christ! (What a weird bunch of peeps.)

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •