The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are you rooting for?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-26-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who are you rooting for?"
Top 3 Only

I am rooting for in order:
1) Natalie - I think it would be hilarious to see her win. No one would've ever dreamed it but after making the boneheaded move to vote James back in she has started to play a nice game.
2) Ryan - Seems like the most likable of the candidates. Forming a secret alliance with Josh is brilliant.
3) Adam - Almost as hilarious as Natalie winning. I think he has played it a little more under the radar though.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who are you rooting for? Estee 03-26-08 1
   RE: Who are you rooting for? tribephyl 04-02-08 23
 RE: Who are you rooting for? realitytvfan07 03-26-08 2
   RE: Who are you rooting for? Wacko Jacko 03-26-08 4
       RE: Who are you rooting for? realitytvfan07 03-26-08 6
           RE: Who are you rooting for? JoshInSGV 03-27-08 8
               RE: Who are you rooting for? realitytvfan07 03-27-08 12
 RE: Who are you rooting for? mia rules18 03-26-08 3
 RE: Who are you rooting for? kingfish 03-26-08 5
   RE: Who are you rooting for? krismiss2us 03-26-08 7
 RE: Who are you rooting for? JoshInSGV 03-27-08 9
 RE: Who are you rooting for? kingfish 03-27-08 10
   RE: Who are you rooting for? jbug 03-27-08 11
       RE: Who are you rooting for? kingfish 03-27-08 13
 RE: Who are you rooting for? Sues 03-27-08 14
 RE: Who are you rooting for? iatovttotx78 03-30-08 15
 RE: Who are you rooting for? ohmyheck 03-30-08 16
 RE: Who are you rooting for? Colonel Zoidberg 03-31-08 17
   RE: Who are you rooting for? krismiss2us 03-31-08 18
 RE: Who are you rooting for? KwietOne 03-31-08 19
   RE: Who are you rooting for? Sues 03-31-08 20
 RE: Who are you rooting for? fancastfan 04-02-08 21
 RE: Who are you rooting for? SilverStar 04-02-08 22
   RE: Who are you rooting for? BrokenIdol 04-02-08 24
 RE: Who are you rooting for? leapingin 04-03-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
1. Britney.
2. K-Fed.
3. Assorted pellets.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
Go GuineaPigs!

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-26-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-08 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-26-08 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

I'm rooting for Nat and Sheila. I would like to see one of them win. I wouldn't mind if Adam won.

I don't want to see Sharon win. She is too easy to manipulate and really hasn't done anything in the game.

Don't want to see Chelsia win. There's just something trashy about her. And her personality and attitude sux.

Don't want to see Ryan win. I can't believe he trusts Josh. What an idiot for doing that. There is no benefit to him being in an alliance with Josh. Josh is the only one benefitting.

Don't want to see Josh win. He truly believes he is a good player. Delusional. He has no power in this game. He is basically flying below the radar only he doesn't know it. He's a vote in the house and that's it.

I wouldn't mind James IF it wasn't for his connection with Chelsia. Because if he won she would probably view it as a victory for her too.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-26-08, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"

>Don't want to see Ryan win.
>I can't believe he trusts
>Josh. What an idiot for
>doing that. There is no
>benefit to him being in
>an alliance with Josh. Josh
>is the only one benefitting.

Ryan's alliance with Josh saved his butt last week. Josh voted to evict Matt because of it. Josh was then able to convince Sharon to save Ryan also. Remember Sharon should've voted to boot Ryan afterall Ryan nominated Sharon for eviction when he was HOH.

Also, if Josh or Sharon wins HOH neither would probably target Ryan either. Which means Ryan only has to worry about James.

What is so great about this alliance no one suspects a thing. Sure Josh would probably not take Ryan to the final two, but this alliance has definitely taken Ryan further in the game.

03-26-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
I see your point. BUT, Josh's first alliance is to himself and he goes where the wind blows.

James and Chelsia wanted Matt gone. Josh's primary alliance. He didn't "save" Ryan.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
Ultimatelly, all of them are playing for themselves, not their alliance. Josh may be thinking of voting off Ryan once he has no other use for him. But, I'm sure that Ryan is thinking about the same thing. These are potential options for Ryan:

1. Vote off Josh once the other members of Josh's alliance are evicted (James, Sharon, Chelsia).

2. Take Josh to the end because he might be a good candidate to sit next to at the Final 2.

Both of them will stay loyal to each other as long as it fits their needs. Ryan can also benefit from this alliance by having Josh do the dirty work for him. Josh will go after Ryan's allies (Gnatalie and Sheila)and Ryan's hands will remain clean, increasing his chances of earning their votes if he makes it to the final 2.

03-27-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
Again I see your point. But I just don't see Josh remaining loyal to Ryan. I believe Ryan is sincere and trusting of Josh. I just don't think the opposite is true.

Ryan has proved his loyalty to their alliance. Josh has not.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-26-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"

The Guinea Pigs.

If not, then possibly Ryan. But only if he dumps Jen.

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"

I didn't have a favorite till last night, I was just hoping the San Andreas fault would swallow them all.

But, now, I heart Chelsia.

She has, hands down, the best burp command in the house.

And this year, in a house with an even more than usual lack of positives attributes, we might as well give the the $.5 Mil to the best belcher.

Buuuurrrrp!

Aaahhhhccckkkk!

Errrrrp!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-26-08, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
I like Chelsia and/or James. As for Josh, he is "vile". Ryan's ok but his taste in women says a lot about him. Sharon is "dull as dishwater". Adam - yep, bonehead. Natalie has surprised me. Since Matt's been booted, you can actually see that she's got a brain - and she's using it!!! Shelia, well, she's right up there with Josh. She's a two-faced, lying, whining b&*(&!!

and that's my two-cents' worth

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
My ideal final 3 would be:

1. Ryan - He's probably the most likable guy in there. He seems to be loyal to his alliance. If he makes it to the final 2, he has a good chance of winning it all because most of his allies will probably be in the jury house
2. Josh - I think he's playing a good game, despite his nasty tirades. Despite his outbursts, he still hasn't gotten nominated yet. He must be doing something right if he's been able to avoid the nomination chair this long. However, I don't see him winning if he makes it to the final 2, especially if he's sittin next to Sharon or Ryan. Anyone else would probably win over him, maybe with the exception of James.
3. Sharon - I think she's underestimated by many, including people in the house, which could turn her into a dark horse as we get closer to the finals. Pawning herself into the block paid off for her. She was able to keep her closest ally (Josh) around. If she's able to get to the end with Josh, I think she would definitelly win.

03-27-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
I'm going on record as betting that Adam wins.

the Bug-eyed Baller.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
This is as good a place as any to ask:
Where / why did he get that nickname? in the house? at home?

(I don't see every eps....)

On our way to the Final 4 with Agman

03-27-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
I don't know, either the significance or the origin. But from the little cameos of his family and friends, it seems to have followed him from his previous life.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
I'm calling for a jury led mutiny....

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-30-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
James and only James.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-08, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
1. Guinea Pigs
2. Slop
3. Isolation Booths of Doom

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
1. Ryan.
2. Sharon.
3. The jurors to say, "Screw it; let's give Evel Dick another half-mil."

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-31-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
After her theatrics prior to eviction, I lost respect for Chelsia. Really juvenile on her part and only sealed her fate. As for her walk-out speech, ok insofar as being honest and having the guts to say what she thought, but also a bit mean in some regard. But I guess honesty isn't always nice.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
1) Ryan
2) Adam
3) Josh

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-08, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
1. Jeff
2. Jessica
3. Brigitte

oh wait, wrong show....

fancastfan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fancastfan Click to send private message to fancastfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

1. Adam
2. James
3, Nat

Adam is goofy but I think he's funny as hell as has great stories. He also can fly under the radar, and I think will at least be in final 2.

James, I know a lot of you love to hate on him - but he's a damn good player

Nat, just to annoy the other houseguests!

But what is up with Sharon? She is delusional. Did you see her on Tuesday, crying her eyes out because she figured she was going to lose her Joshy. Meanwhile he was already busy throwing her under the bus. I hope her family is taping these shows to show her when she gets out what a backstabber he is!!!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
1. Ryan-- He is one of the nicest people in the house and I think he's playing a good game. He was a major target from the beginning, but he's managed to stick around. And he did successfully get James out, not his fault that the other idiots voted him back.

2. Sharon-- Being a nice person goes a long way for me, and Sharon is definitely the nicest one in the house. It breaks my heart to see how much she cares about Josh, meanwhile he doesn't really give two craps about her. (I'm not just talking about gameplay here. Sharon always says she loves him and she would miss him, Josh never seems to reciprocate the feelings. More often than not, he talks about how much she annoys him.)

3. Natalie-- If only she would stop with the "Matty Matty Matty" I could really root for her. For now, she stays in my number 3 spot.

And my top 3 for rooting against (I really don't want them to win because I hate them all for different reasons):
1. James
2. Josh
3. Sheila

A Tribe work of art

BrokenIdol 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrokenIdol Click to send private message to BrokenIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-08 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

I get SOOOO sick of "Matty, Matty, Matty", etc., and it has totally turned me against Natalie! If she only knew about his backstabbing and making out, she would be crushed! Ryan, he has backstabbed everyone in the house, yet they ALL like him !?!
By all rights, Sharon is most deserving, but she doesn't stand a chance, with Josh cutting her throat every chance he gets! So, that makes my favorite ... James ;x , tho' that tirade at Sheila was the most childish thing I have ever seen! He only went back on his word AFTER he found out about Matt voting to keep him out of the house, (tho' Matt had been telling him that he voted to bring him (James) back). My order:
1). James
2). Sharon
3). Adam

leapingin 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-08, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leapingin Click to send private message to leapingin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Who are you rooting for?"
#1 James
#2 Sharon

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •