The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB9 PTTE: Week 5 Results/Week 6 Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-20-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB9 PTTE: Week 5 Results/Week 6 Changes"

This week we say goodbye to Matty! He was backdoored by James and single handedly voted out by him too. What a way for James to make a comeback this week. He went from Evicted to Voted Back into the house to being the tie breaking vote to evict Matt. That was a pretty good run.

It can't be said that Matt didn't try to stay in the game, but did he really think that crying to the girls was going to help him. Trying to get them to sympathize with you in one thing, but crying about how you are going to disappoint your mommy is a little much for a 23 year old guy. To me that is more pathetic than sympathetic.

This week we see Adam in the HOH room. He has maintained a sort of friendship with everyone. Who will he nominate and who will be evicted?

In first place we have Tribephyl. Tribe has changed his list and was the only one to have Matt as the 8th person voted out of the game. The race for the rest of the pack is pretty close. Currently VisionQuest is in 2nd and whoami is in third.

Standings
1. Tribephyl 14

2. VisionQuest 36

3. whoami 40

4. kircon 42

5. corvis 43

6. cahaya 44

7. miarules 46

8. bedemoney 50

9. Lasann 51

10. yensid 54

All changes need to be posted before Wednesday, March 26 showtime.

Good luck!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •