The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
Instant sequester for Jacob & Sharon? Now that's vaguely interesting. Given that the show had no way to know Neil was going to leave (and has taken a 'Who's Neil?' approach to the whole thing), that meant the sequester was locked in for the first couple to leave the house -- and beyond -- from Day One. Are we looking at a very large jury, with people voting as pairs? Was someone going to be twisted back into the cage halfway through the season? Something was going on -- and just because we had to swap in a hamster, it doesn't mean anything's stopped.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Colonel Zoidberg 02-20-08 1
   RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Snidget 02-20-08 2
 RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Lasann 02-21-08 3
   RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Wacko Jacko 02-22-08 4
   RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... 4aRide 02-23-08 5
   RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... micspics 02-25-08 6
       RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Loree 02-26-08 7
           RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Lasann 02-26-08 8
               RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... Loree 02-26-08 9
                   RE: Leave after two days, trapped f... jd8855 02-26-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
Practical approach: This season is unlike any others, and evicting/expelling/force-quitting a couple for one person's stupidity/unforeseen circumstances isn't fair to the other person in the couple and would speed up or dullify and already-seemingly-accelerated season. Normally, if the game were individual, Neil leaving would be, "OK, no biggie; we just cancel a double-eviction and get on with it." But with couples, the choices are either to send Joshuah packing or to send in someone in Neil's place and pair them with Joshuah. With sequestering, Sharon was convenient.

Cynical approach: It's Big Brother. Of course Jacob and Sharon were coming back in. It's a "super-cool, stop-me-before-I-fudge-my-undies" twist.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
Even more cynically.

I could see planning the sequester when they didn't know when the writer's strike would end. You can gain at least another week if you do a which couple comes back twist if you need it. If you don't (or the ratings tank you want if off sooner rather than later) then you just paid for their upkeep, no harm no foul.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
I wonder if Jen and Parker were sequestered - umm.

If this is to be a "regular" season people will have to come back in.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-22-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
It could have something to do with come voting for the winner the couples will have to vote together. Remember while there is as many people in the house as before there are less because of the pairings.

4aRide 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-08, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4aRide Click to send private message to 4aRide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
I remember Julie Chen asking Jen or Ryan if they can be apart for 90 days. So there HAS to be some plan to either a) put people back into the house or b) somehow remove the better part of two months from the Planet Earth's time-space continuum.

micspics 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-08, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail micspics Click to send private message to micspics Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
I think Jen and Parker -were- sequestered because they weren't on the Early Show the next day. Unless, of course, the 'news' is trying to get away from reality tv for a change.
Just a thought...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
Jen & Parker did not even show up on HouseCalls. And the HC hosts didn't even know why they did not get to interview them. So the sequestering is obviously Hush Hush. I do believe that some of the booted HG will be voted back in the house. Maybe they will let the public vote back in one person from each evicted couple after a couple weeks. It doesn't seem fair that a couple gets voted out because the house dislikes one of them. You are at the mercy of who you were paired with. If they plan to go the 90 days they announced they will need some people to go back in the house. And hopefully at that time they either get to play as singles or they rearrange the couples.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
And in that vein let's state who we would vote back in.

Parker or Jen?

I vote Jen and I'll tell you why. I have her to win in my PTTE and I want the siggie and bragging rights. No money, just the siggie!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
My vote for alot of them would depend on who is still in the house at the time. I want the most drama. So I would vote in the people that would cause some excitement.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Leave after two days, trapped for three months."
I think for sure that something is going to go on, out as couples in as singles I mean at this rate the show is going to be over in a few weeks right.. maaybe it's just a practice run, and when they get down to the final two couples instead of picking a winner it's going to be it's a joke now go back in and play for yourselves .. should be good.

Or maybe they are just doing nothing and have no freakin idea what is going on I definitely think they have all been sequestered.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •