The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sobfireman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sobfireman Click to send private message to sobfireman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
Just a quick rant on these two.
When they backstabbed Jessica and Eric by breaking their pact and voting them off it was only "strategy"...just a game, nothing personal. Yet, when Zach did the exact same thing, 1 week later, Evil D!ck throws his usual name throwing tantrum and Evil Danielle acts like a little girl (anyone else notice her throw her board down when Zach won HoH?)
I also loved how Zach put the little brat in her place when she tried to schmooze in his HoH room. She had his back?? What a joke.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... hapegal4 09-12-07 1
   RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... wingman95se 09-13-07 2
       RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... RonReports 09-14-07 3
 RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... Hoobie 09-15-07 4
   RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... J Slice 09-17-07 7
       RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... FishWoman 09-17-07 8
           RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... J Slice 09-17-07 11
       RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... Snidget 09-17-07 10
 RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... callietallie 09-15-07 5
   RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... lisall99 09-16-07 6
   RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daugh... Bravegirl 09-17-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hapegal4 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hapegal4 Click to send private message to hapegal4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
I thought the same thing about these 2. I guess when they do it, it is not personal but when someone else does it watch out. They make me sick.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wingman95se 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wingman95se Click to send private message to wingman95se Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
They said they couldn't belive Zack broke his deal with them and put them up...Like they didn't break their deal with Eric and Jessica..

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
This season's Big Brother had only one big surprise: I thought I would certainly watch the last episode where the winner will be chosen. I will not be watching it because there is no suspense. No decent human being will win. I plan to give next season a chance, if there is another season of Big Brother, but this season was a big disappointment to me.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
I can only hope that Evel wins, and not Daniele. Throughout the series, she has become increasingly irritating and selfish. Will Evel really give her the money if he wins?

She would not be so smug if she were alone in the house, and she really needs to be A LOT more respectful to her father.

Does anyone know if she works at Hooters still? I live about 10 minutes away from the one that I think she probably works at. I'd love to see her customer service skills.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
I thought you needed, you know, hooters, to work at Hooters.

My hooters alone probably outweigh Daniele (and I'm only a C) - so I don't know how she got that job....

You should really read my crappy blog

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
The question is, would your tats show while wearing a Hooters outfit? If yes, no waitress job for you.

FishWoman ----> has never been happier to have a big-@$$ tattoo on her leg!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
Depends on how short the shirts are and how low-rise the booty shorts are. As it stands, I can wear an tankini and only a little of three are visible.

Basically, you can only see all 11 when I'm naked.

I wouldn't make much of a Hooters girl anyway - I think I've bought maybe $10 worth of makeup in the last 5 years.

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
I haven't been to a Hooters in awhile, but the ones I have been to I noted that there seemed to be a lot of small busted girls there.

callietallie 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-07, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callietallie Click to send private message to callietallie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
I completely agree. I don't mind "game play", but not when they're self-righteous about it. Go ahead and play, and betray alliances because "it's in my best interest" but don't cry about it when someone else does it to you.

I liked them in the beginning, but not any more. I really don't care who wins.

lisall99 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lisall99 Click to send private message to lisall99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
the way I look at it is different,,,I guess maybe because I have a teenage daughter and she whines to her dad and I all the time but she doesn't do it in front of everyone and I just think that was the way Danielle looks to everyone,,,,I mean she was trapped in there 24/7 with cameras on all the time,,,,. They are the only father daughter team on the show, and I can guarantee that if everyone that age had their dad on with them, they would look that same way Danielle did...like a spoiled little brat!! And there were allot of game play moves that they did make to move them farther in the game but it doesn't make her a bad person...It made her a rich person!!

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
>I completely agree. I don't
>mind "game play", but not
>when they're self-righteous about it.
> Go ahead and play,
>and betray alliances because "it's
>in my best interest" but
>don't cry about it when
>someone else does it to
>you.
>
>I liked them in the beginning,
>but not any more.
>I really don't care who
>wins.

EXACTLY!! Dyck and Danielle were ready to vote Zach out but when he put them up, Dyck got all ticked off about how Zach betrayed them. WTF??? The lying, the cheating, the betrayal-it's all part of the game but the Donato's are sickening!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •