The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dyck a Cheater?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-07, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dyck a Cheater?"
Check out this vid I discovered and what do you think?

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bb8/bs/bs-110-9347-p1.html?submit=#####+Admits+To+Cheating+-+BB+Does+Nothing%0D%0ACommentary+by+Big+Sister

He has an unfair advantage compared to the rest of them. It makes me very angry that BB has done nothing about it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dyck a Cheater? sobfireman 09-12-07 1
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? Memaw 09-12-07 2
 RE: Dyck a Cheater? Colonel Zoidberg 09-12-07 3
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? Snidget 09-12-07 4
       RE: Dyck a Cheater? vince3 09-12-07 5
 RE: Dyck a Cheater? Glow 09-13-07 6
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? Bravegirl 09-13-07 7
       RE: Dyck a Cheater? Snidget 09-13-07 10
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? FishWoman 09-13-07 8
       RE: Dyck a Cheater? Bambisjoy 09-16-07 15
           RE: Dyck a Cheater? Snidget 09-16-07 17
 RE: Dyck a Cheater? ANTIDICK 09-13-07 9
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? agman 09-13-07 11
       RE: Dyck a Cheater? Bravegirl 09-14-07 12
 RE: Dyck a Cheater? shaneperry 09-14-07 13
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? fedcamper 09-16-07 14
   RE: Dyck a Cheater? JordanG 09-16-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sobfireman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sobfireman Click to send private message to sobfireman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
I viewed the clip and I dont think it matters. it seems ED is too stupid to figure out his own code, Jen Jameka Joe Jessica...duh
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
yeah...look how he ramped and raved after Zach put him and Danielle on the block and Danielle won the POV that Zack was a gonner. That he was not going to be in the final 3!

Ha...Ha...Ha...dickeypoo! Looks like your daughter has something else in mind, cause it's now you, zack, and your daughter that's hopping over the bunny rabbit clutching onto your keys...

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
My browser didn't load the page. Synopsis, please?

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
Basically the last paragraph of Vincent's letter if Dick got a letter from him during his HOH would have a code.

The first letter and last letter of the paragraph would be initials of houseguests Dick should not trust.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
The irony being that the people who he figured out his son meant were gone from the house by the time he got the letter.........

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
Apparently they said the reasoning for not penalizing him is because it had no effect on the game like, you know, eating an apple (and a turkey burger and cottage cheese and a cucumber) does.

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
I'm curious. Did D ick receive this letter during his first HOH or the last one??

09-13-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
The last one.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-13-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
Ugh! I am strangling on my rage at the preferential treatment this bozo receives!

~~

Bambisjoy 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bambisjoy Click to send private message to Bambisjoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
The thing I don't understand and haven't seen a real explanation for is this -- why is Big Brother so focused on favoring the Donatos to begin with? I absolutely agree that the editing has been to make them look better and they get away with discretions no one else does -- but why? Is it as simple as better ratings? Or is there something else I'm totally missing. Usually when someone pushes their own agenda, there is at least a good reason. Right?

09-16-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
Typically on BB the most evil of the people in the house has the worst of their behavior edited out. This isn't some new thing favoring the Donatos. It has happened every season I've watched (and I've followed the feeds even if it is just reading the boards)

Mostly because they do not know who is going to win, and they want there to be people who actually like the winner they have to edit anyone in the house so we will be OK with them winning. So they had a favorable edit all along because if they won they needed to be likable villains. They couldn't get all of the villain out but they could shield people from the worst of it (and frankly a lot of it they couldn't air on network TV anyway).

Now they can't hide the behavior on the live feeds, but most of the people who watch the show do not pay attention to the feeds so don't know how bad the edited out stuff was.

Any show wants the winner to be likable or at least tolerable, so you can see this in any show. It is just part of good story telling. In BB it is just more obvious because we see a lot of the raw footage. With a show where you have all the footage and know who won it is easier to decide if you can really make someone that "person we love to hate". On BB they can't edit someone as totally despicable (even if they are) because they might end up in the final two. After all historically there have been a lot of despicable people in the final two.

ANTIDICK 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTIDICK Click to send private message to ANTIDICK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
I think the whole Big Brother this season was fixed. I can't either ##### or Danielle. They suck!!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

>I think the whole Big Brother
>this season was fixed. I
>can't either ##### or Danielle.
>They suck!!

I agree with your feeling, and I must add that I really just couldn't find anyone I really liked this year! Usually there is at least one person whom I would like to see win, this year I wish none of them would get any money.

Smokey's mom opens the shop!

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
>LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07
>AT 09:09 PM (EST)

>
>>I think the whole Big Brother
>>this season was fixed. I
>>can't either ##### or Danielle.
>>They suck!!
>
> I agree
>with your feeling, and I
>must add that I really
>just couldn't find anyone I
>really liked this year!
>Usually there is at least
>one person whom I would
>like to see win, this
>year I wish none of
>them would get any
>money.
>
>
>
>
I agree completely with you both. But PLEASE don't use the 'suck' word. I must have heard it at least 500 times coming out of Danielle's whinny mouth this summer! I never want to hear that word again!

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
If Dyck was not a white guy he would have been kicked off the show long time ago. he physicaly assaults Jen and verbaly assaults everyone else,yet BB says nothing and allows him to stay. something is very wrong.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-07, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
How can you tell what color he is all covered with those gross tattoos?

JordanG 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JordanG Click to send private message to JordanG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
Previously I stated and I do believe that it is wrong of CBS to condone bullying and reward the bully. This is sending a terrible message to the children who are bullies. They should have kicked him off the show the first time it happened. I have never seen such an verbally abusive show. In fact, I quit watching it because of this and just read the posts to see who was winning and really shocked by it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •