The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sequester"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-07, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sequester"
Are we ever going to get to see the sequester house? It seems that they've shown us the goings-on in the past. I'm dying to see if Jen is there, and how she's being treated.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sequester Puffy 09-01-07 1
   RE: Sequester Sues 09-03-07 2
 RE: Sequester SurvivorBlows 09-06-07 3
   RE: Sequester Shulman 09-10-07 4
       RE: Sequester Memaw 09-10-07 5
           RE: Sequester Snidget 09-10-07 6
               RE: Sequester Memaw 09-11-07 7
                   RE: Sequester Memaw 09-12-07 8
                       RE: Sequester Colonel Zoidberg 09-12-07 9
                           RE: Sequester Estee 09-12-07 10
                               RE: Sequester Colonel Zoidberg 09-12-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sequester"
Nope, no sequester shots; no more interviews on the Early Show or elsewhere.

©Snidget Creations, 2007

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sequester"
I guess they're not ready to throw Amber under the racist bus yet.....I so hope they do at some point though...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sequester"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 01:12 AM (EST)

>Are we ever going to get to see the sequester house?
> It seems that they've shown us the goings-on in
>the past. I'm dying to see if Jen is
>there, and how she's being treated.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/amber-siyavus-eighth-houseguest-evicted-from-big-brother-8-5715.php

However, although Amber is now off to the show's sequester location, Big Brother viewers shouldn't expect to see much footage of her new jury house adventures. Unlike previous Big Brother seasons, CBS doesn't plans to broadcast regular weekly footage of each evicted houseguest's jury house arrival.

"{The producers only} anticipate {broadcasting} one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sequester"
The evicted houseguests' arrival at the sequester house is one of my favorite parts. When you see the expressions of the guests when someone walks-in, is a highlight of the series. The new entry also brings a tape showing the latest goings-on that the evicted houseguests missed. CBS is wrong not to show the sequester house.

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sequester"
I didn't think that BB ever showed their sequester's housing. They only do that on Survivor, don't they?

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sequester"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-07 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

I've never seen any Sequesterville footage on Survivor. The jury comes to the tribal councils, but we do not see where they are kept.

For the last several seasons I watched BB we always have seen the sequester house. Usually with the arrival of the evicted jury hamsters to the sequester and them watching the DVD of that week's competition footage.

09-11-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sequester"
Come to think of it now, you are absolutely correct.

Guess my brain was just a bit fogged after all that hot air coming out Danielles mouth during the last episode.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen tonight with the POV Competition....

09-12-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Sequester"
Well, they've finally shown it! What do you think of those gourgeous high ceilings...

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sequester"
This jury is so much more pleasant than the last one; I attribute it to a lack of Marjealous...frankly, that was about the only memorable moment from last season's sequester was when Howie coined the term "Marjealous."

All he did last season was whine about being in "hell" and how miserable and upset he was. This season, Dustin seemed to actually enjoy himself. The same goes for all the other jurors; they might not be happy about the results of the game, but they're making peace and making the best of their situation.

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sequester"
but they're making peace and making the best of their situation.

Drugs.

Lots and lots of drugs.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sequester"
Drugs.

Lots and lots of drugs.

If by "situation" you mean "stuck in the house with Amber," then yes, your answer is correct. Isolation and being stuck with Jen...alcohol's strong enough for that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •