The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So long Amber"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LaLady 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-07, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLady Click to send private message to LaLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So long Amber"
I am SOOO glad Amber is gone..if I had to watch her cry one more time I was going to throw something at my TV. She was starting to repeat Jameka with her..I know this is all predetermined crap. I honestly dont think God cares who wins Big Brother. Glad shes gone!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So long Amber Colonel Zoidberg 09-04-07 1
 RE: So long Amber Lasann 09-05-07 2
 RE: So long Amber PhylStar 09-05-07 3
   RE: So long Amber Sues 09-05-07 4
       RE: So long Amber rchl62 09-06-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-04-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So long Amber"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-07 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

I never could shake the whole suspicion that Jameka and Amber saying, "God pre-determined the results" was a sneaky way of saying, "God pre-determined us to be the final two."

Frankly, I think it would be even more hilarious if God did pre-determine that, so it proves that Amber sucks too much to reach F2 when God pre-ordained it.

That or she wants to take no responsibility for her actions, in which case that lets Evel D off the hook for his actions as well.

I'd tell Amber that I ran circles around her with logic, but explaining to her what 'logic' is would take too much time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-05-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So long Amber"
I think it's interesting that they didn't show Jameka praying once last night. Amber must have made Jameka a "hyper" christan.

Flashed by Agman.

PhylStar 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhylStar Click to send private message to PhylStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So long Amber"
Hi,

I'm new to this board. Hope I do everything right.

I've never been so glad to anyone go as I was to have Amber leave. I'm sorry I have to see her again at the end of the show.

She has to be the most annoying human on the planet. I'm not a religious person, so I thought maybe her religious stuff was just an irritant to me, personally, so I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in finding her voice grating on the nerves.

She actually said, "God Bless you, God." That was scary.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So long Amber"
Welcome to the boards PhylStar!
You are not alone in your pain...many of us found waaaaahhhmber annoying. Personally, I didn't buy half of her tears or any of her 'I love you soooooooooo much'. I think she's a liar who traded in her meth addiction for being 'all f&c&ed up on the Lord' (to quote Cheech & Chong...ya know, if any of ya'll are as old as me..lol) and even that choice was a matter of conveniance. Or maybe God is a backstabbing bigot...

But hey, what the hell do I know? She'll be the one laughing all the way to the bank....after she gets her 'supermodel' contract

rchl62 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rchl62 Click to send private message to rchl62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So long Amber"
I thought I was the only one that was catching that and the Cameras even made fun of her butt several times, not only a Supermodel, ( of what I wonder) she has a great body and face God has something planned for her, and she HONESTLY belives that!! Is she still on Drugs, or was that coming from her withdrawels!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •