The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Double Eviction & POV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Double Eviction & POV"
Could someone please remind me how this works this week is regular, and then do they go through all the HOH, Nominees, POV and eviction in 1 night? Please help me, I don't remember how it goes.

Did Julie Chen announce something interesting about POV comp besides Janelle hosting it?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Double Eviction & POV vince3 08-31-07 1
   RE: Double Eviction & POV go Daniele and Dck 08-31-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Double Eviction & POV"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-07 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

If it works the same way as last year.........(there will be commercials between some parts....)

There will be a small recarp of the week.
Julie will talk to the hamsters and then the HoH.
Live vote to go down to 5 players
Julie will spring the surprise "week in an hour" (this might be done slightly earlier....)
HoH competition. Outgoing HoH can't play, Jameka can't play if she's still there (this will be the 5th and final one she has to sit out.....)
New HoH has to instantly nominate two hamsters.
POV competition.
POV meeting.
Live vote to go down to 4 players.
HoH competition. Outgoing HoH (of the hour) can't play, I think.....

I think there might be some talk from Julie to the hamsters before and after some competitions, but time will be of the essence.........

ETA: If Eric is still there, there will be practically no America's Player interference into his game since things would happen almost too fast for any tasks......and he'd have pratically no time to get to the Diary Room to receive instructions.........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Double Eviction & POV"
Thank you!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •