The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nick & Danielle?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

shlank33 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-07, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shlank33 Click to send private message to shlank33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nick & Danielle?"
Two questions, what happened to Danielle's boyfriend? and does anyone know what 153 stands for? Thanks
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nick & Danielle? frisky 09-01-07 1
   RE: Nick & Danielle? Hoobie 09-01-07 2
 RE: Nick & Danielle? AshLanie 09-01-07 3
   RE: Nick & Danielle? Sues 09-03-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-07, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nick & Danielle?"
1. I suspect CBS found Danielle's boyfriend didn't make "good TV" and that Nick was far more photogenic and fit better with their storyline. It would have been CBS who invited Nick to New York to the Power of 10 taping, and it's CBS who decides what goes into Danielle's HoH basket. For all we know, the poor BF didn't know about Power of 10 until he saw it on TV (or the feeds), and he probably had another letter ready for the next time Danielle won HoH, which was probably switched up for Nick. From the behaviour of the producers that we've seen this season, I wouldn't put it past them to isolate Danielle from her BF and keep Nick alive in the house. It's all about making good TV!

2. 153 is "I adore you." One letter in "I", five letters in "adore" and three letters in "you." Danielle and Nick were going through all the possible codes for expressions of affection, including the big "143."

Rolly made this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-07, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nick & Danielle?"
Wow Frisky -- thanks for the insight!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-01-07, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nick & Danielle?"
>Two questions, what happened to Danielle's
>boyfriend? and does anyone know
>what 153 stands for?
>Thanks

One night in the BY Dani was talking to ##### and she said she had no where to go after the show was over and ##### asked why.

Dani said before she came on the show (Now this part gets tricky cause dani kinda ran her words (talked fast)together in telling the story)they had seperated. He was going to be moving in with his parents...per Dani, her live in was a dead beat, never paying his share of the household expenses, etc.

Then she went on and on about not having any place to move to and ##### offers his place and she said no in a nasty way.

As for the 153, would assume it means I love you or something close to that. I guess when on lies in bed for weeks with someone, one could fall in love? Seems like something high school kids would do when passing in the hallways.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nick & Danielle?"
Well I hope for the boyfriends case, they did seperate BEFORE. Cause getting dissed on national tv would really suck!
Oh, and I'd rethink evil D's offer if I were her....somehow I don't see Nick waiting at the finale with a u-haul...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •