The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why is Richard Popular ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why is Richard Popular ?"
I just saw that Richard (Daniele's dad) won the CBS poll for popularity by voters at CBS.com. I can't figure why he is popular with America. He is vulgar, nasty, spiteful, etc. I could go on. He is making life miserable for his estranged daughter Daniele in the Big Brother house, too. I hope he gets voted-off tonight but the pawn (Dustin) usually gets the boot.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Why is Richard Popular ? I love Roc... michel 08-16-07 1
   RE: Why is Richard Popular ? I love... ettuT 08-26-07 11
 RE: Why is Richard Popular ? VisionQuest 08-16-07 2
   RE: Why is Richard Popular ? shanshan2007 08-17-07 6
 RE: Why is Richard Popular ? Joe Clay 08-16-07 3
   RE: Why is Richard Popular ? cablejockey 08-17-07 4
 RE: Why is Richard Popular ? shanshan2007 08-17-07 5
   RE: Why is Richard Popular for rea... Undertow12345 08-19-07 7
       RE: Why is Richard Popular for rea... shanshan2007 08-19-07 8
           RE: Why is Richard Popular for rea... electrick_shocks 08-23-07 9
               Why hate Dik? Undertow12345 08-24-07 10
                   RE: Why hate Dik? qwertypie 08-26-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Why is Richard Popular ? I love Rock n' Roll!"
1) Schizoid-Dick probably has 20 different personalities and so, even if some are disgusting, most are funny.

2) Raging-Dick makes things happen.

3) I wouldn't want to live 24/7 with Party-Dick but I'd have much more fun at one of his parties than with Jameka or Amber.

4) Scheming-Dick is one of the few who are actually trying to take control of the game rather than hoping to float all the way to the finish line.

If you want a rundown of the personalities I've spotted, read my Summary in Bashers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why is Richard Popular ? I love Rock n' Roll!"
If his daughter was not in there and she mistreating him like she is, he would not be as popular. He used the POV on that ungrateful little skank. The feeds show him tormented by his relationship with his whiny annoy daughter. The show, shows him sacrificing for that sulking, pouty little b!tch. Also, CBS polls don't measure most hated HG, I bet he would win that too.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why is Richard Popular ?"
While I think Sir Richard is a complete doofus, imagine how boring this house would be without him with who is left?

This is what the guests would do if he left:

Jameka - pray/curse all day
Amber - cry/pray all day for God to give her the strength to lose that fat butt of hers
Zach - sit around like a bump on a log all day
Dustin - cause me to pray all day to have him please shave the chest hair
Daniele - whine about how frustrating it is without her Dad
Jessica - the voice is enough, at least when Dique is being Dique there is little or no airtime for her voice to curse my ears
Jen - I will say nothing bad about her
Eric - he is a tool

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-07, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why is Richard Popular ?"
>Amber - cry/pray all day for
>God to give her the
>strength to lose that fat
>butt of hers >

And then eat a piece of cake 5 minutes later.

Joe Clay 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Clay Click to send private message to Joe%20Clay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why is Richard Popular ?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

I can't imagine why in the world the Richard Richard was chosen other the same fascination we have of watching a train wreck. He has to be one mean sob to be willing to be so hurtful to the other members of the house.
While I initially would have agreed that he is the one making the show interesting, I'm more inclined to think he is suffocating the originality/creativity of everyone else so we don't get to see what they could do. Watching his emotional abuse of the others is disgusting....having been attacked by him for the whole of her life it is amazing that Daniele was able to break with him for all those years. Hopefully, after the show is over she'll be able to pull herself together and stay the heck away from him.

cablejockey 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cablejockey Click to send private message to cablejockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why is Richard Popular ?"
Gee I dont know why they even bother to have anyone else in the house with him---he is a one man show. He likes all the attention and talks about his antics will be seen by everyone. In spite of his nasty meaness and utter control freak qualities, a lot of people love him because they think his horrid qualities mean 'honesty' and 'anti-hypocrisy'. He targets the people that many hate and would love to torment themselves.

08-17-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why is Richard Popular ?"
I think people fantasize about acting just like Diick has acted toward Jen and others. So, we get to live vicariously through him. He is actually doing what we'd all love to do to someone or another.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why is Richard Popular for real"
Cause ##### is a loser. And people who are nasty and spiteful and super unhappy about themselves like to see someone else doing it on TV. "Telling it like it is" and "speaking my mind" have always been the mantra of aholes with no social skills.
But at least he is playing.
The sooner jameka and Amber are gone at leat everyone will be pretty much playing.
We will see Zach play someday.

08-19-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Why is Richard Popular for real"
>Cause ##### is a loser. And
>people who are nasty and
>spiteful and super unhappy about
>themselves like to see someone
>else doing it on TV.
>"Telling it like it is"
>and "speaking my mind" have
>always been the mantra of
>aholes with no social skills.
>

Which is why I don't get why people pat him on the back for talking "to people's faces instead of behind their backs". Huh? Since when is THAT a noble behavior? Here's a suggestion, why not adapt the philosophy the not EVERY thought that occurs to you has to be spoken out loud?

It's actually the people who DON'T "talk to people's faces" who are the most pleasant to be around. It's called being thoughtful.

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why is Richard Popular for real"
One thing about Evil D.ick is that he has picked on just about everyone as opposed to zeroing in on ONE unfortunate victim. Other than Zach and Daniele, ED has insulted, terrorized and bullied just about everyone else in the house. Especially Jen, Kail, Amber, Jameka, Eric and Dustin. That's a long list of victims. I contend that being one of many victims would be less demoralizing than being the one and only victim.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-24-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Why hate Dik?"
He is a bully.
Why do you think he focused (Mostly) on Jen.
Because she was too dull or flustered to even have a good comeback.
He tried screaming at Eric and the little dude stood up to him. Jameka was not easy target and she fought back. If you fight back with bullies they keep on moving until they find someone not willing to stand up.
The idea that this is just his gameface?
Anyone that thinks that he does not treat his family in this same way is a complete fool. Why does he have no relationship with his daughter?...take a wild guess.
And that he is thought to be a real fun guy to watch I find difficult to understand.

You see..in the mixed up backward world I live in..you do not..ever..raise your voice to a woman. You do not ever..under any circumstance call a woman the names he called them all..mostly Jen.
Any man..and I use the word very loosely here..that does thess things (in any format..just because its a "game" does not make it acceptable)..is not a man.

I have watched since BB6 and this is the worst. But I love BB and its my summertime show..and I do hope that he might shut the hell up for a while before he decides to excercise his own demons of lack of confidence in his own manhood.
Stand up and act like a MAN.
Not some 6th grade bully.
Thats my peace

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why hate Dik?"
*claps*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •