The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LNC Hater 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LNC%20Hater Click to send private message to LNC%20Hater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
What makes Jameka and Amber think it is ok to taunt someone like Evil and then turn around and get mad when he blows up on them? I just finished watching the Showtime II show, and they are rediculous. Don't get me wrong...##### has been rediculous sometimes, but he at least knows and admits that he is an ##### hole. Jameka and Amber said some horrible things about his mother and daughter, and then when he came back at them with words of his own; all the sudden he was the worst person in the world. He was in the kitchen cooking dinner when Jameka decided to taunt him. I am just so sick of that side of the house. I would love love love for Jen and Danielle to get to the end of this thing and pick those idiots off one by one.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 POST REMOVED Bebo 08-10-07 2
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen abinva 08-10-07 4
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen ettuT 08-12-07 6
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen JAKEY 08-10-07 5
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen ettuT 08-12-07 7
   WARNING - JAKEY Bebo 08-12-07 9
 Not a spoiler, but... kingfish 08-12-07 8
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen bostonrobfan 08-12-07 10
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen jefburn 08-13-07 11
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen go Daniele and Dck 08-13-07 13
       RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen nailbone 08-13-07 14
           RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen Lasann 08-14-07 17
       RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen bostonrobfan 08-13-07 15
           RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen eericarenee 08-14-07 16
           WARNINGS Bebo 08-14-07 19
               RE: WARNINGS bostonrobfan 08-14-07 22
           RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen Aruba 08-14-07 21
               RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen michel 08-15-07 29
           RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen electrick_shocks 08-23-07 30
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen go Daniele and Dck 08-13-07 12
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen shanshan2007 08-14-07 20
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen jefburn 08-15-07 23
       RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen agman 08-15-07 24
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen cambo 08-15-07 25
 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen...... singmeasong 08-15-07 26
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen...... jefburn 08-15-07 27
       RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen...... blondie07 08-15-07 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "POST REMOVED"
Folks, it's OK to make general comments about the non-CBS feeds, like saying that someone's behavior on Showtime was ridiculous. But if you're going into details on what specific behaviors were ridiculous, that needs to stay on the Spoiler/Live Feed Forum until the show has aired.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

abinva 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abinva Click to send private message to abinva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
"...taunt someone like ED..."? ED is a verbally abusive bully who picks on people he thinks can't fight back. He has made fun of Amber, but he's been really nasty to Jameka on a few occasions including this conversation that you are referring to. Also, I think Jameka was trying to make a point by using the words ED uses to describe them to describe ED's mother so that he would understand how wrong it was.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
Jameka showed what a retard she was by takin' the senseless 5 HOH! ED is currently taken on 5 people and none are fighting back. It goes to show the "its not me today so pile on"...(jen abuse) "so I'll stand by and do nothing". is paying back! This show has taught us a valuable lesson. They all deserve the treatment they are receiving.

JAKEY 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JAKEY Click to send private message to JAKEY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
ARE YOU TAKING THE SAME DRUGS EVEL TAKES?? HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW AND SEE HOW HE TREATS PEOPLE. IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STUCK UP FOR THEMSELVES.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
Its Amber who is the admit motor-head, speed freak, these are the same f**ks who stood back and a revved on the jen attacks

08-12-07, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "WARNING - JAKEY "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's link at the top of the page. While we allow posters to make positive and negative comments about the show and its participants, bashing other posters is not permitted here.

You'll also notice a number of your posts have been moved from the Spoilers forum to here. We limit discussions on that other thread to show information that has not yet aired. Eric's hometown is not a spoiler.

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Not a spoiler, but..."
Danielle is a Gecko.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1145.shtml#2

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
So, I take it Showtime II is also editing ED like he's this poor misunderstood, rocker with a heart of gold? GMAB. He said a whole bunch of crap to them that was edited out.

ED was mocking Jameeka for being a Christian and Jameeka just pointed out that his mother and Danielle also profess to be Christians.

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
Showtime II is a live feed. How could they edit?

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
Showtime is live feed, not edited, I watch it every night. ##### was by himself when they came in and started taunting him, in case you have not noticed Jameka was following him around. And for a christian to call a minister a #####, is uncalled for, to bring up family and call them names is wrong on so many levels. Get a clue!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
OK, so that make them ALL worthless piles of garbage. But nobody that's see any of the live feeds can hold Dick higher han the rest.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-14-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

Boner baby, ##### was pointing out hypocrites. ##### is verbally abusive as a tactic and doesn't deny his intentions not try to pretend that he is all moral.

However the hypocracy of Amber and Jameka bothers me also. If you are a professed "Christian" then you don't use godd*mn nor do you act in a manner not fitting a "Christian" imho. The fact that Jameka feels the need to try (and a sad try it was) to verbally abuse D!ck is ridiculous and only making her look ridiculous and not christian at all.

I find it continuously funny that anyone even bothers to get into a verbally abusive conversaton with D!ck. Jen is the only one who handled it correctly. I also would just reply with, "Thank you D!ck" and smile. He can't abuse a person who is unwilling to allow it.

Edited to remove duplicate sigs

Flashed by Agman.

08-13-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
I've got a clue. Lots of 'em. They tell me that ED lives up to his name. If you want to talk about what happened on the feed, tell all of it- how ED was going on and on about hating Christians and Jameeka pointed out that ED's 'mamma' and Danielle also profess to be Christians. THAT is where the 'yo' mamma' remark came from.

Seriously, how much is Jameeka supposed to take? Did Showtime II also show where ED poured something on Jameeka's Bible?

Get a clue! ED is a disgusting, racist, hypocritical, mysogynistic man. Let's not forget the comments he made to Dustin about raping him until he bled. And also the comment he made to someone during the HOH challenge about.... well, I can't finish it. It's too R-rated. Suffice it to say, this guy is the absolute worst houseguest they have ever had.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"

> if you want to talk about
>what happened on the feed,
>tell all of it-
>how ED was going on
>and on about hating Christians
>and Jameeka pointed out that
>ED's 'mamma' and Danielle also
>profess to be Christians.
>THAT is where the 'yo'
>mamma' remark came from.

actually he was saying that he hates hypocrites, and that she gives christians a bad name.

08-14-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
19. "WARNINGS"
go Daniele and Dck and bostonrobfan, do not discuss Showtime feed information on Fanatics before the show has aired. Those discussions should only take place on the Live Feed forum.

Since it's not major spoilers and would throw the replies out of whack, I'm not deleting your posts, but you both need to cut it out. There's a place to discuss Showtime feed information, but it's not in Fanatics.

08-14-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: WARNINGS"
I was under the impression that those scenes had already aired and were severely edited.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-14-07, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"

>Seriously, how much is Jameeka supposed to take?

Given the fact that every HG had an opportunity to get rid of ED the second week into the season, and out of the ALL the HGs remaining in the House, not a single solitary one voted to evict him...Jameeka, and all the rest, deserve every ounce of abuse ED throws at them.

ED didn't evolve into this crude player over time. They all knew how disgusting he was from the get-go. If they don't like it...tough. They all need not go much further than a mirror to place blame for having to take his abuse.

They had their chance and they ddn't take advantage. So now they pay. End of statement.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
>"not a single solitary
>one voted to evict him."

Well said. They were actually enjoying the abuse then since it was directed at Jen and Kail. Jen even showed them how to handle Dick: Laugh along or ignore him.

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-07, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
>
>Seriously, how much is Jameeka supposed
>to take? Did Showtime
>II also show where ED
>poured something on Jameeka's Bible?
>
>
>Get a clue! ED is
>a disgusting, racist, hypocritical, misogynistic
>man. Let's not forget
>the comments he made to
>Dustin about raping him until
>he bled.

I know Diick is somewhat homophobic, a Christian basher and definitely misogynistic. When has he ever said anything racist? I'd be curious to know.

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
I completely agree, I am so irritated with the nerd herd, they are back stabbing liars and they all need to go.

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
>What makes Jameka and Amber think
>it is ok to taunt
>someone like Evil and then
>turn around and get mad
>when he blows up on
>them? I just finished
>watching the Showtime II show,
>and they are rediculous.
>Don't get me wrong...##### has
>been rediculous sometimes, but he
>at least knows and admits
>that he is an #####
>hole. Jameka and Amber
>said some horrible things about
>his mother and daughter, and
>then when he came back
>at them with words of
>his own; all the sudden
>he was the worst person
>in the world. He
>was in the kitchen cooking
>dinner when Jameka decided to
>taunt him. I am
>just so sick of that
>side of the house.
>I would love love love
>for Jen and Danielle to
>get to the end of
>this thing and pick those
>idiots off one by one.
>

This isn't entirely accurate. First of all, they didn't taunt Evel and THEN get mad at him for doing the same. It was HE who had been taunting them and others for a LONG time, and then they finally snapped. Who wouldn't?

Secondly, no one has the right to harass someone else just because ADMIT they're an a-hole. That's just silly. He wasn't the worst person in the world only when he came back with words of his own. He was ALREADY the worst person in the world for harassing a 23,24 year old young woman, Jen. What 45 year old man can harass a 23 year old woman like he did and not be arrested?

And lastly, Jameka didn't taunt him in the kitchen. She simply sat at the table. It was ##### who started the harassment. As usual.

08-15-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
You are absolutely wrong. If someone is talking crap about you and you don't like it in a situation like this, you have to just ignore him like they eventually did. Jameka and Amber were not just sitting at the table in the kitchen as you say.

Jameka was being congradulated by her crew for standing up to Evil earlier, so she went and sat between Evil and Daniel outside with her new confidence. He talked crap to her then. A few minutes later, he went into the kitchen to make something to eat. She then followed him into the kitchen and stared at him. He then said why are you following me. Amber then sat down and did the same. He layed into them pretty good and it was actually two on one. They then went outside crying how Evil attacked them. They absolutely provoked and taunted him!

I am not saying all his actions are correct, but don't try and act like you are so righteous and he is so mean. She said a lot of crap in the kitchen.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
I have a friend who taped it, and Jefburn, you are absolutely correct! ED did NOT start it..............

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-15-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Here's my problem with the LNC. They yell at Daniele b/c ED has been verbally abusive to them and they felt that Daniele hasn't expressed her disagreement.

How many of them came to Jen's defense when ED was berating her everyday?!

singmeasong 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singmeasong Click to send private message to singmeasong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen...NOT"
I respect Jen for her ability to not crack under the continuous harassment from evil. However, I cannot blame others who blow up on him after his continual abuse of them. Just because your are a christian does not mean you are always going to do the right thing. Christians fought and died in many wars, is because they killed make them evil or was they protecting their rights, freedoms, community? All answers are not simple and all decisions maybe viewed differently by others. Christian or not...when being personally attacked by someone it is not always easy to turn the other cheek. And, sometimes you must fight back. No one had stood up to evil for the first 5 weeks. Now because some are they are hypocrits and he is just playing the game. Everyone does wrong...when pushed by someone into a corner there are many things that can happen. Evil and Danielle had it made until they tried to get rid of Eric. ALthough they were sort of right about the votes (sorta cuz eric didnt really vote) they should have ensured everyone was on same page before putting him up. OF course, they are still sitting good because I believe America likes the person who enjoys being rude and pressing others buttons. I hope not...but that is the way the votes have been going.

08-15-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen...NOT"
See you are missing the point. It's not that people like Evel. People dislike Jameka and Amber more than they do Evel. We are not calling them hypocrites because they blew up. We are calling them hypocrites for lying in the first place and pretending like they are playing the most honest game in big brother history. America does not like fake people.

They like to walk around like they are the most righteous people but Amber has one of the dirtiest mouths in big brother history and the stuff Jameka said during her argument with Evel is not what a bible pushing Christian should say. She plays it up for the TV, praying, crying and reading the bible for hours then turns around and lies, then calls people b*tches and crap like that. They want to turn around and say they are playing the game so honest and God has the whole game written for her.

I am a Christian too, but I can't condone her hypocritical attitude.

blondie07 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondie07 Click to send private message to blondie07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen...NOT"
ED freaked me out a bit in the begining but the more the game goes on the more I like and respect his honesty. Yes it is a bit harsh and over the top at times but given the choice between ED and that bunch of self-righteous, egotistical, lying, hypocites (namely Dustin, Amber, Jameka and Eric)there is no contest between characters.

As for the two professing to be such upstanding examples of Christianity they are two of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen with all the judgements, lies, nasty words and trash talk they throw at ED and Danielle. I am a Christian but I don't claim to be without flaws.

I realize Eric is playing America's game but I lost all respect for him when he threatened to use Ambers Secret to control her in the game. I admit she was an idiot to share such personal pain with someone she barely knew playing a game to win but Eric was fully aware she was entrusting him as a friend.

I can only hope that Jen, Jessica, Zach and America vote to keep ED in the house.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •