The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes, Pt 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes, Pt 2"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

Nick is evicted in a 6-2 vote.

Week 4 Results

Corvis played a very good game this week. He propelled himself into first place. Congratulations! Here’s how he did it.
He used his free list change to correctly put Nick in 11th place.
2 (last list total) + O (Nick) = 2 – 1(PSB) = 1
Had he kept his first list he would have 7 points. Good Play!

Place – Name – Score on current list
I subtracted 1 point if you changed your list this week for the Pre-Season Bonus (PSB).
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1- Corvis 1 (used free list change) (PSB -1 point)

2- yensid 3

3- MacabreMasquerade 8

4- FlamingCactusIT 9

5- Vixxxen 10

6- mia rules18 11

7- whoami 13

8- Lolly 15

9- Quiddity99 17
9- Starshine 17 (PSB -1 point)

11- LJDZinnia 21

12- Lasann 22

13- kircon 23

14- Wallflower66 25

15- Adricharlie 26

16- Road Kill 29

Medium Teal PTTE

FishWoman also played an excellent game for a Medium Teal. She had Nick as the winner and received 10 points. Good Job for a Teal.

1- FishWoman 32

2- keezrfan 28

3- Bdemoney 24

4- ohmyheck 22

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

We only have two players left with a free list change to use further on down the line.
FlamingCactusIT
whoami

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the eviction show starts EDT. Thursday, August 9 The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
2. After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
3. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game, then you want points.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal
10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is #5 until the Thursday eviction.
I will subtract (or add) 1 point from your score this week if you change your list.
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.

New Entries:
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per week you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several weeks and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

Please feel free to join us with 24 points, or 0 points for the MEDIUM TEAL game.

* Good Luck and have fun!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Do You Need to Change Your List? kircon 08-09-07 1
   RE: Do You Need to Change Your List... mia rules18 08-09-07 2
 RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L... Corvis 08-09-07 3
 BB PTTE: Week 5 Results and Week 6 ... kircon 08-10-07 4
   RE: BB PTTE: Week 5 Results and Wee... Vixxxen 08-12-07 5
       RE: BB PTTE: Week 5 Results and Wee... kircon 08-12-07 6
   Do You Need to Change Your List? kircon 08-16-07 7
       RE: Do You Need to Change Your List... LJDZinnia 08-16-07 10
   Corvis' Changes... again Corvis 08-16-07 8
       RE: Corvis' Changes... again kircon 08-16-07 9
           RE: Corvis' Changes... again Corvis 08-17-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-09-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Do You Need to Change Your List?"
Do you need to change your list?

You can find your previous list here:

Official Signup Thread

List Changes Thread-1

I will accept list changes until up to 1 minute before the eviction show starts tonight, EDT.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do You Need to Change Your List?"

1. Dustin
2. Jen
3. Jameka
4. Amber
5. Jessica
6. Eric
7. Zach
8. Dique
9. Danielle
10. Kail

11.Nick
12.Mike
13.Joe
14.Carol

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes, Pt 2"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-07 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-09-07 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Ugh, I hate that I have to make this change, but there's no way around it. At least I was in first for one week...

1. Jameka
2. Jen
3. Jessica
4. Dustin
5. Amber
6. Daniele
7. Eric
8. Zach
9. Dique
10. Kail

11.Nick
12.Mike
13.Joe
14.Carol

08-10-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
4. "BB PTTE: Week 5 Results and Week 6 List Changes"
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

Kail is evicted in a 4 -3 vote.

Week 5 Results

Congratulations! These players correctly placed Kail in 10th place.
Corvis, Lolly, mia rules 18, and keezerfan
On the other side of the game ohmyheck gained the most points available, 9.

Place – Name – Score on current list (Bonus’)
No subtracted points this week for the Pre-Season Bonus (PSB).
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1- yensid 4

2- Corvis 5

3- MacabreMasquerade 9

4- FlamingCactusIT 10

5- Lolly 15
5- mia rules18 15
5- whoami 15

8- Vixxxen 16

9- Starshine 18

10- Quiddity99 21

11- Lasann 23

12- kircon 26

13- LJDZinnia 26

14- Adricharlie 28
14- Wallflower66 28

16- Road Kill 31

Medium Teal PTTE

1- FishWoman 34

2- ohmyheck 31

3- Bdemoney 28
3- keezrfan 28

There has been some great play, Good going everyone.

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

We only have two players left with a free list change to use further on down the line.
FlamingCactusIT
whoami

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the eviction show starts EDT. Thursday, August 16 The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
2. After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
3. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game, then you want points.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal
10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is #6 until the Thursday eviction.
I will subtract (or add) 1 point from the scores this week for those who still have their Original List.
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.

These players are still in the PSB:
FlamingCactusIT
Lolly
Quiddity99
Lasann
kircon
adricharlie
Wallflower66
Road Kill
ohmyheck
bdemoney

New Entries:
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per week you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several weeks and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

Please feel free to join us with 32 points, or 0 points for the MEDIUM TEAL game.
Next game deadline is August 16, 1 minute before the show, EDT

* Good Luck and have fun!!

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB PTTE: Week 5 Results and Week 6 List Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

My darn vacation took me away from this but I have changed my list and will change it until Thursday's deadline.

14. Carol
13. Joe
12. Mike
11. Nick
10. Kail

9. Dicque
8. Jessica
7. Zach
6. Jameka
5. Dustin
4. Eric
3. Amber
2. Danielle
1. Jen

08-12-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BB PTTE: Week 5 Results and Week 6 List Changes"
Hey Vixxxen,

You can change your list as many times as your little heart desires, up to the deadline.

I just hope you had fun on you "darn" vacation.

08-16-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
7. "Do You Need to Change Your List?"
Do you need to change your list?

3 players have Evel D leaving tonight. No players have Dustin.

I will also be adding or subtracting 1 point this week for those players who are still in the Pre-Season Bonus.

You can find your previous list here:

Official Signup Thread

List Changes Thread-1

I will accept list changes until up to 1 minute before the eviction show starts tonight, EDT.

LJDZinnia 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LJDZinnia Click to send private message to LJDZinnia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do You Need to Change Your List?"
Changing List

14) Carol
13) Joe
12) Mike
11) Nick
10) Kail
09) D**k
08) Jen
07) Danielle
06) Zack
05) Dustin
04) Amber
03) Jameka
02) Eric
01) Jessica

08-16-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Corvis' Changes... again "
This is the hardest show to PTTE. It's so unpredictable.

1. Daniele
2. Jameka
3. Jessica
4. Eric
5. Dique
6. Jen
7. Amber
8. Zach
9. Dustin

10. Kail
11.Nick
12.Mike
13.Joe
14.Carol

08-16-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Corvis' Changes... again "
But you are so good at it.

08-17-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Corvis' Changes... again "
but I'm not winning!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •