The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Daniele's Mother"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Daniele's Mother"
Ok Ok I just had to ask! Does Daniele have a mother? I never hear one iota about Daniele's mother just Evil Diick, her brother, her grandmother, her boyfriend. Just wondering if there is a mother somewhere anywhere?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Daniele's Mother vince3 08-20-07 1
 RE: Daniele's Mother Colonel Zoidberg 08-20-07 2
 RE: Daniele's Mother tamarama 08-22-07 3
   More Donato information Undertow12345 08-22-07 4
       RE: More Donato information blondie07 08-22-07 5
           RE: More Donato information Memaw 08-23-07 6
               RE: More Donato information brvnkrz 08-23-07 7
                   RE: More Donato information Snidget 08-23-07 8
                       RE: More Donato information tamarama 08-23-07 9
                       RE: More Donato information Memaw 08-24-07 10
       RE: More Donato information qwertypie 08-26-07 11
           RE: More Donato information Memaw 08-27-07 12
               RE: More Donato information qwertypie 08-27-07 13
                   RE: More Donato information Memaw 08-28-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-07, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Daniele's Mother"
Only thing I can think of is a nasty Divorce?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-20-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Daniele's Mother"
I'm guessing that the only parents Daniele has ever really known are her father and her father's parents; it's entirely possible her mother either died young or was too irresponsible to be a parent. (Not saying that Evel wasn't irresponsible, but at least he seems to try.)

Or it's possible that she just doesn't get any face time (just like how Daniele's boyfriend had no pictures in her latest HOH.) On Survivor: Exile Island, Shane talked a lot about his son, but no mention of his son's mom was made until the Reunion, at which point it was shown that the mom was actually a pretty decent mom.

I would go so far as to say that the Shane/Evel comparisons don't stop there...someone take away Evel's Marlboros and see how he does...

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-22-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Daniele's Mother"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-07 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

I've read somewhere that Mom didn't sign a release, so they're not allowed to talk about her.

BUT, I have heard ED say something about how Dani doesn't talk to her Dad, her brother, her mom, etc. Apparently cutting people out of her live is a regular m.o. for her.

I believe there was also some convo from Dani about custody battles between her parents when they were kids...but didn't see that first hand.

(edited because I forgot I had to modify the nickname for Richard)

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More Donato information"
I have called Grodner and CBS and complained about what they allow ##### to do and say. Its ruining a good show. Talking about killing Jen and calling her a C**t is not acceptable. I suggest you all do the same and get this little jerk off the show or to shut the hell up. What he does and says does not fly in society and he should not have a free pass for daily abuse like this.

Contact CBS:
CBS Television Network
51 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 975-4321

And the show's producers:
Allison Grodner Productions Inc.
12925 Riverside Dr, 4th Floor
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818) 325-6900

blondie07 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondie07 Click to send private message to blondie07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: More Donato information"
No way ED is good TV. I personally feel this season is one of the best. If your affended by what your seeing you can always turn the channel or could just remember it's just a game and maybe ED will get the boot next week but here's hoping he doesn't

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More Donato information"
I agree. The channel could always be turned off and I too feel that this season is one of its best!

I just love how the father-daughter relationship appears to coming back around.

My hope is that the daughter just isn't playing the father to get herself farther in the game. I personally believe that the father (as evil as he may be at times, with his mouth) truly would do anything for his daughter in hopes of renewing his relationship with her. As evil as ##### appears, I hate to see his heart to be broken from all this.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: More Donato information"
There is no doubt in my mind that Dani is playing her father. She is a spoiled rotten little snot faced brat who seems to use anyone and everyone in order to further her causes. I can't stand Dick but I do feel that he has made an honest effort with his daughter. She continually shoots him down. I have no clue what happened between them to make her not talk to him but I have a feeling that she has blown something out of proportion because she likes the drama. I find her to be a repulsive human being, even more so than her father. Spoiled brat.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More Donato information"
Oh but her life is soooo much harder than anyone else's that she has no choice but to use people and control them to get what she wants because she never got what she deeeseeerved.

I agree, as bad as E.D. can be and I'm sure Dani didn't always have a great childhood she seems to have chosen a rather awful methodology of getting what she wants/needs. I can understand how she could have gotten that way, but if Dani probably needs to find a better coping mechanism as the way she is going there is going to be a lot of pain both for her and those around her.

I would not be shocked at all that as soon as E.D. becomes a liability rather than an asset to Dani she will turn on him.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More Donato information"
>>she will turn on him<<

Absolutely -- and you could tell that from last week when Julie asked her if she would ever use the veto on her dad...you could tell she was thinking "Are you kidding me?"

08-24-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: More Donato information"
Julie asked her on Thurs. nights episode, "What are your thoughts and feelings if it were to come down to you and your dad were to make it to the final 2?"

She responded by saying something like "I think that would be just great, atleast for me. Only because I know how my dad can and has rubbed some people the wrong way, and if I had to chose between anyone in the house to be up against, it would be my dad only becuase I know that I would have the better chance of winning because so many people just don't like my dad because of his actions."

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More Donato information"
thanks, undertow!

I really haven't watched this season, because I found the contestants way too irritating.

I wonder if CBS is ever decided that dicque has crossed the line.

08-27-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
12. "RE: More Donato information"
If you're really not interested in watching the show, why continue to post in the message board here? "just curious..."

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: More Donato information"
For old time's sake (some habits die hard).
I pop in from time to time to see what I have missed.

08-28-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
14. "RE: More Donato information"
That's cool...almost sort of the same with "soaps"...one can pop in on occassion and not really miss much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •