The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eric"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ajb5001 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajb5001 Click to send private message to ajb5001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eric"
I have a question...Did I miss something about Eric besides the whole Amber thing which I still don't know what happened.

Why does America hate the Americas Player. I thought we were suppose to like the AP. What is up with Eric?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eric Wacko Jacko 08-10-07 1
 RE: Eric nailbone 08-10-07 2
   RE: Eric Glass 08-10-07 3
   RE: Eric Hoobie 08-10-07 4
       RE: Eric Shannonh2007 08-12-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-10-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eric"
Honestly, if you did deep in this website. You wuill see every contestant get bashed somewhere. I think even if Jesus was America's Player...those watching would bash him also. Until the Amber thing I liked Eric....as much as anyone in the house. I still have no problem with him. I think overall he is a decent guy. Put anyone in that house you are going to see some lying and see those people do things they would not normally do outside of the house.

But answering your question again. Go to a website like imdb.com. Every celebrity has their own messageboard there. Every movie etc. America is made up of bashers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Eric"
I know what you mean, ajb. It's like there's a "Vote for the Worst" type website out there dedicated to figuring out how to set up Eric's tasks to screw him over and get him voted out.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-10-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eric"
Yeah... I personally like Eric, so I hope the people who don't generally roam the message boards are more sympathetic. This America's Player thing is going to be REALLY hard, I think.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Eric"
Oh, I disagree. I think America just didn't like Kail and wanted Eric to keep voting for her for that reason. The tasks he's being given (tell Kail a secret, promise Jessica you'll take her to final 2) are WAY too easy for him. America needs to make it a bit more amusing.

Also -- the voting happens 2 days before things actually develop in the house. Too much of a lag.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Eric"
> The tasks he's
>being given (tell Kail a
>secret, promise Jessica you'll take
>her to final 2) are
>WAY too easy for him.
> America needs to make
>it a bit more amusing.
>

EXACTLY!!! Seeing him attempt to approach say....ED and try to convince him to be the final two together would have been hilarious to witness. Jessica? Where's the good TV in THAT? That's EASY! Come on America. I expected more from you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •