The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diversity in Big Brother"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-26-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diversity in Big Brother"
I wanted to get some opinions on this question, especially for long-time Big Brother viewers...

Personally, I have fun watching the show every year. Except I do have one major complaint that disappoints me every year, excluding All Stars...

It seems that every year the BB cast gets younger and younger and prettier and prettier, and just when you thought it wasn't possible, they get whiter. As a result, the actual "game" becomes less and less intelligent and strategic, and more and more inane. A player like Jen or Jessica or Danielle (the list goes on this season) would have never been considered for season 3, which is still my favourite season (I missed season 2, but I know these players would have never been considered either). On the flip side, a player like Danielle (S3) or Roddy (S3), who were the strategic powerhouses on Season 3, would probably not be considered for BB9 because Danielle's not attractive enough and Roddy was in his 30's. I can't locate a 'mastermind' for the life of me this season. There's not one in sight.

What do you guys think? Do you think younger, whiter, less 'talented' players make for better television? Or does anyone miss more ethnically and age diverse casts like I do?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother JoshInSGV 07-26-07 1
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother bdemoney 07-26-07 2
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother Shannonh2007 07-26-07 3
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother fedcamper 07-27-07 4
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother aquariaqueen 07-27-07 5
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother electrick_shocks 07-29-07 6
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother J Slice 07-29-07 7
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother Quiddity99 07-29-07 8
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 10
       RE: Diversity in Big Brother Quiddity99 07-30-07 15
           RE: Diversity in Big Brother Colonel Zoidberg 07-31-07 17
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother Glass 07-30-07 12
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother RonReports 07-30-07 9
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother Glass 07-30-07 11
       RE: Diversity in Big Brother nazpink 07-30-07 13
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother brvnkrz 07-30-07 14
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother ihaveanopinion 07-31-07 16
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother charli_baltimoreny 08-06-07 18
   RE: Diversity in Big Brother Aruba 08-06-07 19
       RE: Diversity in Big Brother brvnkrz 08-06-07 20
           RE: Diversity in Big Brother Colonel Zoidberg 08-07-07 21
               glare brvnkrz 08-07-07 22
 RE: Diversity in Big Brother Lasann 08-07-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-26-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
I'm with you, Glass. It seems like this year's cast is based more on the Real World, than on Big Brother. Many of these houseguests seem to lack any basic intelligence to create a winning strategy. Many of them don't even make an effort to be competitive. Jameka, Dustin, Eric, and Jessica have not made a single decision in this game. All they do is follow others. Many may think that this is "superb" strategy, but I call it idiocy. And, it's extremelly boring to watch a bunch of people just roll over and not make any effort to influence or change the game. It's a very passive type of gameplay and I have no respect for it. I have more respect for players like Will and Danielle (SS3) who drove the game and stir things up strategically or Janelle who competed aggressivelly to stay alive in the game. No one in this season, not even the few players I actually like, has demonstrated to be in the same league as players from the past seasons. Great job, casting director!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-26-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Glass, I would have to agree. I loved season three and Danielle and Roddy were two of my favorites. Although Dick is definitely more entertaining than Gerry (Jerry?) of that season.

But why do they have so many shallow, uninteresting people this season? I do like Dustin, Eric and Jameka but can't say any of them make the show more interesting...

Where's doctor Will when you need him? Or plotting James? Or sexy Janelle? Or intellegent Roddy? Or back-stabbing Danielle? Hopefully someone will start to shake things up and make things a little interesting.

I want to see strategy, not evictions based on popularity or emotion!

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
I would love, love, LOVE to see fat people, ugly people, a blind or deaf person, ANYone different that the barbie dolls on this season.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-07, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
I agree. I think they are trying to both spark a showmance or two and get viewers to watch jiggly bikini competitions, but 4 or 5 of those people would be PLENTY! Give us some smart, older, physically unfit cast members and competitions based more on strategy than running around in muck to make your already skimpy clothes stick to you. Janelle was pretty but we loved her game play, not her looks!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-27-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Well I don't consider them the prettiest of seasons....and at least they aren't always talking about being actors and actresses after the show.

I agree, older, less attractive people from high society to rural Mississippi to a cattle rancher woman from Wyoming and maybe a disabled person from Rhode Island. Whatever mixes it up.

I would have loved to have seen Marvin on this season.

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-29-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"

A diverse cast doesn't necessarily make for a more interesting cast. This season is a good example of that. Evil ##### is the most interesting character this season and possibly of of the most colorful characters in BB history. Evil ##### is a straight White man. Jen and Kail have been interesting people this season, these two people are beautiful straight White women.

As for the more diverse members of this years cast, Carol (Mulatto) wasn't around long enough to really form an opinion on. Eric (Jewish) and Dustin (Gay) are alright and colorful in their own way. However, Jemeka (Black) has added little or nothing to this season. It is safe to assume that Jemeka is there because they wanted a token Black.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
One thing I recall from BB4 was when Jun and Jee spoke to each other privately in Korean.

Granted, the producers told them to quit it (couldn't hire a subtitles guy?), but it's something that I found very cool about that particular season.

You should really read my crappy blog

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-07, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
This was a complaint with Survivor, particularly after Survivor Guatemala where we had 17 white people and 1 hispanic person. So what did they do? For two seasons they cast the show entirely because of race. We got racial quotas, or affirmative action, whatever you want to call it. People were cast not because of what they brought to the table, but because of the color of their skin. About as racist a casting decision as can be made. And we got people like Becky, Sundra, Cassandra, Rebecca, Stacy, Brad, etc... among the most boring and worst people to ever be casted on the show. Cook Islands is arguably the worst Survivor season ever, largely because of that reason.

The lesson? Be careful what you wish for. All that matters to me is whether they are entertaining or not. And whether that results in all white people being on or not a single white person being on, so be it. People like Marcellas, Danielle or Janelle weren't interesting and entertaining because of their skin color. It was because of their personality. Race should be completely ignored when it comes to casting all reality tv shows.

True diversity on a reality tv show is not race, but rather age and geography. Another huge reason for the casting disasters on seasons 13 and 14 of Survivor was the fact that over 50% of the cast was from California. I'd have to do research to figure out what the stats were regarding BB8. But I'd certainly agree with any notion that casting should be as diverse as possible when it comes to age and geography, cause IMHO its those things that cause more clashing personalities and a better show, not what someone's race is.

BTW, Jen's been great from a casting standpoint and has brought a lot to the show. I completely disagree about her not deserving to be on. I'd agree that Danielle has been a bust, along with the enemy twist, as two of the enemies were gone the first two weeks. Jessica's very likable, but certainly has flew under the radar for the whole show, probably more than anyone but Jameka.
---
...Classic Moments in Survivor History...
Jenna: "Forget that deaf girl Christy, me and Heidi are the ones who are really handicapped since we're so beautiful!"

Gee, and she wonders why she's despised by so many -_-

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
I agree on all points except one - I thought Cook Islands was one of the best seasons there was. It was in this case that the twist worked. Yul wasn't exciting because he was Korean; he was exciting because he was a master game player. Jonathan wasn't a character simply because he was Jewish; he was another example of an overlooked demographic - older men.

Now, they pretty well crapped the bed with Fiji; I'll grant that. Fiji was a classic example of the grab bag you get when you don't cast fans of the show. Yes, you get an Earl, a Yau-Man, a Dreamz, or a Michelle, but you get a bunch of invisible, careless morons, too.

My advice to Big Brother? Cast diversity in all forms. Age, occupation, intelligence, and lifestyle - NOT just race and religion. (I think they did OK on the geography part. Not super, but OK.) The same goes for Survivor. Let's see some people born outside the country (Kaysar comes to mind.) Ethnic diversity is only one form of diversity. There are more dimensions to it. And they should be remembered.

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
>I agree on all points except
>one - I thought Cook
>Islands was one of the
>best seasons there was. It
>was in this case that
>the twist worked. Yul wasn't
>exciting because he was Korean;
>he was exciting because he
>was a master game player.
>Jonathan wasn't a character simply
>because he was Jewish; he
>was another example of an
>overlooked demographic - older men.

On the contrary, 'the twist' is not why anything worked. The twist brought us casting garbage like Becky, Sundra, Rebecca, Brad, Sekou, the list goes on... Yul was a tremenous player, like you said, a master game player. But like you said that had nothing to do with his race. Would Yul have ever been cast in the first place had they not done the race twist? Who knows. What I do know is that the race twist resulted in a largely horrible cast because they picked boring people solely based on their race. If you lose an occasional Yul by getting rid of that race twist, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Lose one tremendous player in exchange for not having 8-10 horrible boring wastes of time? I'll take that any day.

The older men haven't really been overlooked til recently. And Jonathan wasn't that old of a guy. Cook Islands was horrible with the age of the cast, Cao Boi was the oldest and was only in his forties. Outside of him and Jonathan, were there any other players 40+? Fiji, like many things improved on things here with some older people.

>Now, they pretty well crapped the
>bed with Fiji; I'll grant
>that. Fiji was a classic
>example of the grab bag
>you get when you don't
>cast fans of the show.
>Yes, you get an Earl,
>a Yau-Man, a Dreamz, or
>a Michelle, but you get
>a bunch of invisible, careless
>morons, too.

I actually found Fiji a much better cast than Cook Islands although both were quite poor compared to the season 1 - 12 casts. ^_^

---
...Classic Moments in Survivor History...
Jenna: "Forget that deaf girl Christy, me and Heidi are the ones who are really handicapped since we're so beautiful!"

Gee, and she wonders why she's despised by so many -_-

07-31-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
On the contrary, 'the twist' is not why anything worked. The twist brought us casting garbage like Becky, Sundra, Rebecca, Brad, Sekou, the list goes on...

Of course it's not why it worked. However, I didn't consider Cook Islands a failure of any kind...sure, there were some forgettable players, but with almost anyone I can give an example of why they were even slightly memorable. Sekou? Low-income housing. J.P.? Treated his tribe like hired help. Stephannie? Mashed potatoes and gravy. Flicka? Let the chickens loose and betrayed her old tribe. Brad? Was good at puzzles. Billy? High-falutin-larious. Best moment in Survivor history.

It seemed to me that they had 40 people for two seasons, and they took most of the good ones and cast them in Cook Islands and then cast the crummy ones in Fiji. Let's see...Jessica, Erica, Liliana, Anthony, Edgardo...crap after crap.

Yul was a tremenous player, like you said, a master game player. But like you said that had nothing to do with his race. Would Yul have ever been cast in the first place had they not done the race twist? Who knows.

Yul was recruited, if I remember correctly. And one of the things that was made apparent on Cook Islands was that people largely didn't care about race. The biggest thing that mattered, and still does, in Survivor is tribal loyalty. Jonathan didn't try to keep Candice, Adam, and Parvati together because they were all white; it was because they were all old Raro.

I doubt that Yul would have been cast if not for the twist. Maybe someone else would have been cast in his place. Maybe someone worse would have won. I just don't know.

What I do know is that the race twist resulted in a largely horrible cast because they picked boring people solely based on their race. If you lose an occasional Yul by getting rid of that race twist, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Lose one tremendous player in exchange for not having 8-10 horrible boring wastes of time? I'll take that any day.

My question is this, then - would we go back to season 1 and give up Richard Hatch in exchange for being able to cut loose such wastes of space as Sonja, B.B., Ramona, and Sean? What about Africa? So long Big Tom in exchange for no more Mallrats?

The older men haven't really been overlooked til recently. And Jonathan wasn't that old of a guy. Cook Islands was horrible with the age of the cast, Cao Boi was the oldest and was only in his forties. Outside of him and Jonathan, were there any other players 40+? Fiji, like many things improved on things here with some older people.

Nah, he wasn't that much older, but he was older than most of the rest of the cast. I would think that the first Survivor would prove that people in their 70s could handle the game. Or at least people in their 60s. Young people in bikinis and swimsuits are fine. Entire casts don't need to be made of them.

Yau-Man was a recruiter's dream. He was a gem in a cast that was largely crap after crap. If older people are to be included, they need to be, at the very least, interesting. Yau-Man was. Not too many others were.

I actually found Fiji a much better cast than Cook Islands although both were quite poor compared to the season 1 - 12 casts. ^_^

I thought Fiji wasn't that great, simply because so many people were completely unmemorable. For the first half of the season, the crap of the cast was dumped, and it took until the merge to get interesting.

Cook Islands had some flame-outs and failures, but at least the failures were more spectacular.

07-30-07, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

I definitely agree that Danielle and Marcellas were not interesting because of their skin colour. The point I'm making is that Danielle and Marcellas were on the same season together. That's two blacks with dominant personalities, compared to just Jameka the lamb.

By the way, does anybody else find it ironic and suspicious that the most 'vanilla' houseguest is the only visible minority? Call me paranoid but I believe this is intentional.

Edited for spelling

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
>I can't locate a 'mastermind'
>for the life of me
>this season. There's not one
>in sight.

You want a mastermind? You want someone ugly? Evil is ugly and a mastermind.

07-30-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Smarter than the rest of them? Oh yeah.

A mastermind? No freaking way. I don't know if he makes it past halfway.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Right now I would be asking for people who are actually interesting and who use an ounce of their brain or were at least not afraid to. BB has now become nothing but adults still living the middle school drama life. These people barely have any substance and what they did have they left at the door. I guess the blame for all this could lay in the first season's casting. Although those people weren't as scandalous (with the exception of one guy lying about his identity and the stripper) they weren't exactly "entertaining". Season 2 gave us Evil Will who was willing to scheme and play the "bad guy" role, fooling unsuspecting sheep but still it wasn't as bad. It's gotten worse over the years. People now like to watch catty and unintelligent people on t.v. and BB wouldn't make too much money with live feeds if everyone sat around drinking tea and talking religion....not without a punch being thrown.

As for the lack of diversity being cast....well if anyone happens to be in the "minority" group take it as a blessing! Too many "reality" shows have a bunch of white people acting like dimwits. BB makes white people look as bad as Flavor of Love did for black woman. Personally, I don't stereotype based on what I see on t.v. but I know many people do. Besides, color doesn't make for interesting t.v. if there's nothing more to an individual than that. Amber could be black and still be a whinny, filthy mouth, God abusing weirdo. If Jameka were white she would still be invisible...it simply doesn't matter. In fact, Survivor has proven that the race thing barely matters. Very few people (both contestants and viewers) cared about the whole matter. In today's society we should go beyond color anyway. If this was a meaningful show then yes it would be important to get various backgrounds, religion, age, appearance, and race...but let's face it BB is not meaningful by any standards.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
I have to agree with you. I was just discussing this with someone earlier. They really do need more diversity and less Real World contestants.

RIP, Bill Walsh

ihaveanopinion 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ihaveanopinion Click to send private message to ihaveanopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
i think i said that after the 2nd episode. i missed a few seasons due to working 2nd shift but the ones i did catch were much more diverse. in this one was even hard for me to remember which one was nick, zack and that third one (which i could never remember but was mike).

the seasons i remember had people of all ages and backgrounds. not that this season doesn't. but the backgrounds that were on the others were amazingly different. which living in america, should be easy to do. that being said how is it possible to get 3 guys so alike that i can't even remember who is who? as well as the 3 ditz's on there (danielle, jessica, and jen). come on! i know there are better choices out there. and if that was the best you came up with... by all means KEEP SEARCHING! if i wanted boobs and hook ups i'd watch the real world. i want strategy and game play.

and the fact that jen wanted danielle out because nick was paying more attention to danielle (and you know that was the reason) is a prime example of the absurdity of their casting choices

i hope the producers don't think they are getting more viewers by making it young and "beautiful". that is not what big brother followers want.

i want normal people with good strategy skills. i want the old fat midwest dad. a college student. a mom of 4 who is so homely you will vomit. yup and bring on grandma... put her on too! give me people that have something to talk about. people that have real lives with some experience. not just ones that are out for a reality tv instant fame. give me a reason to order the live feed. because sitting there watching them talk about their implant size doesn't draw me in.

charli_baltimoreny 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charli_baltimoreny Click to send private message to charli_baltimoreny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Not too offend anyone....but we'll (African-Americans) never be represented on TV and if we are...we're presented negatively. That's why I could understand Jameka when she said she had the weight of the world on her shoulders...I'm sure America is waiting for her to be a diva, ignorant, or ghetto. Sex sells and of course Big Brother is competing with other reality shows so the men and women are going to become increasingly younger and more physically attractive than past seasons. It doesn't matter to me personally...but I'd rather not see us at all on TV than to see us in a negative light.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-06-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
I don't think anyone is offended...but I would have to disagree with you on this one. Last season on Survivor, Earl was presented positively and he represented himself well. So well he walked away with the $1,000,000 prize!

As far as BB is concerned, if any group has been given unfair representation, it's the over-40 group. The last three seasons we've had a grand total of TWO houseguests over 40 - Chicken George and Evil this season. How's THAT for representation. YIKES!!!

08-06-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Not to mention the gay population. We've been represented by Joe, Marcellas and Ivette. Help us please.

RIP, Bill Walsh

08-07-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
We've been represented by Joe, Marcellas and Ivette.

I rather liked Ivette, but her alliance was a bunch of jerks.

Hmmm...I wonder what reality show peeps everyone associates with white, straight men...yes, I know there are plenty, but I don't know who the first people are who come to mind.

Brian from Survivor: Thailand? @$$hole.
Chris from Survivor: Vanuatu? Pathological liar.
I could get behind Tom Westman, but Aras was an @$$hat of the highest order.
For that matter, Boogie was a jerk, Drew was...well, I didn't watch BB5...all we have is Evil Dr. Will.

Of course, I'm counting only the winners. That's who comes to mind for me.

Now if Hatch would just pay his taxes and keep his pants on during challenges, he might be all right...

08-07-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
22. "glare"
You be nice to the Evil Doctor. He is dreamy. *grin*

RIP, Bill Walsh

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Diversity in Big Brother"
Count me in for more diversity, be that in any fashion (age, race, sexual orientation). I'd say two - three of each. People are naturally more confortable with their own. We need more uncomfortable people there.

And the mastermind has turned out to be Jen, IMHO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •