The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kcgapgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-15-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcgapgirl Click to send private message to kcgapgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
I cannot stand her. Could anyone be more self-centered?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... butternut 07-15-07 1
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... JoshInSGV 07-16-07 2
   RE: Does anyone, including friends ... winter_wonderland 07-16-07 3
       RE: Does anyone, including friends ... viruslqc 07-18-07 4
           RE: Does anyone, including friends ... viruslqc 07-18-07 5
               RE: Does anyone, including friends ... Bebo 07-19-07 6
           RE: Does anyone, including friends ... kingfish 08-03-07 14
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... Lasann 07-19-07 7
   RE: Does anyone, including friends ... LOLABelle 07-20-07 8
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... LadyT 07-20-07 9
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... jtsparks0 07-31-07 10
   RE: Does anyone, including friends ... zipperhead 07-31-07 11
       RE: Does anyone, including friends ... FishWoman 07-31-07 12
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... troy1122 07-31-07 13
   RE: Does anyone, including friends ... gagnnod 08-03-07 15
 RE: Does anyone, including friends ... charli_baltimoreny 08-06-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

butternut 19 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-07, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butternut Click to send private message to butternut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
I know!!! Even her voice is irritating to me, it sounds like she has a bunch of phlem in her throat when she talks!!! If everybody played the drinking game they played on tonights episode, the world would be filled with passed out drunks!!! I hope she goes as soon as possible!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-07, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
In real life, Jen would bug me a lot and I wouldn't be able to co-exist with her for long. However, as a hamster, Jen is GOLD. She's self-involved, dimwitted, over-dramatic, and loathed by all other hamsters. I hope she stays in the house a bit longer so she can continue to rattle everyone's nerves.

winter_wonderland 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winter_wonderland Click to send private message to winter_wonderland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-07 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

She is a horror of a human being and it makes for great TV!

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
I agree...I want her out of the house because she is such a horrible, self-centered person. On the other hand, it does make for great TV. Evil ##### will soon prove to be only the first person to cuss her out. It's sad to say, but I actually preferred Janelle over Jen. Pretty sad, considering how I felt about Janelle. Regarding the comment about wanting Jen to stay for a while, it would be entertaining, but at the same time, we wouldn't see as much conflict between other players. Think about this, however: As long as Jen is here, she's a target, which means she's gone as soon as she's not protected by HoH or Veto. Virtually everyone hates her.
BTW, that unitard leaves NOTHING to the imagination.

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
Wow, that's REALLY effing sad. I can't even type someone's name without it being bleeped out. This site blows. Obviously the moderators don't know what they're doing.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-07, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of each page, where you can provide constructive feedback to the designers of these forums on how they can be improved. Sticking a bash of the site and its volunteer moderators into the middle of a show thread is not the appropriate way to address it. Please check out our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page - for more information.

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
"BTW, that unitard leaves NOTHING to the imagination. "

And that's bad, Why?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
As stated in another Jen thread, now that I know she was ChillTown trained I'm finding her very entertaining.

As with Will, she may be acting.

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

LOLABelle 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LOLABelle Click to send private message to LOLABelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
She makes me gag..but she does bring drama..

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
I love her. She is funny, and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks of her. I hope she stays on for a long time because she is pure entertainment

jtsparks0 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jtsparks0 Click to send private message to jtsparks0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
Yes, I like Jen. She is the only one in the house that has self-confidence. Perhaps a little too much, but compare her against the others. Amber, #####, Danielle, all three have zero self-confidence.

##### is someone who uses intimidation and these houseguests don't have any self-confidence to stand up against him. None of them except Jen. Tonight he poured a glass of tea on Jen's head. Are you kidding me? No one in the house said a word. I understand many of them do no like Jen but to stand by and let someone do that without saying one word about it being wrong is unbelievable to me.

Nick is unbelievable to me. He is so wrapped around Danielle it's pathetic. He says he just got out of a relationship and what's he doing, slobbering over another woman already. He needs some stones.

This is the whiningist most pathetic group of people I have ever seen. The loser IMO are 1. ##### (obvious - self-centered and self-absorbed, Bully punk, 16 year old vocabulary) 2. Amber (please stop crying) 2a. Nick (grow some balls dude) 4. Danielle (drama queen - but probably attributed to #####) 5. Kail (poor player - too soon to ally with anyone)

If you don't watch Big Brother on Showtime or Live Feeds - then you won't see #####'s teenage vocabulary. Never a sentence with F*** or S*** in it, and he's 40+ years old.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

ETA I almost forgot to say "Welcome to the Forums"

Dick is someone who uses intimidation....

Are you kidding me? Did you totally forget when Jen was HoH and she basically told people, "If you throw the veto challenge so that Danielle or Dick get veto power, I will put you in their place to get evicted"?

And talk about a lack of self-confidence - who absolutely broke down because her picture wasn't up to her standards? Jen has no confidence and is just as much a bully as Dick. She's just not the HoH right now or even in the majority group - that's the only reason you don't see more bullying from her.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-31-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
However, Jen's intimidation of people was strategy related. "Don't use the veto or I will replace the nominee with your best friend."

Dique's intimidation is hateful and profanity-laden. He is continually name-calling and talking about how he would only have sex with a person to "make them bleed."

Compared to Dique and Nick's behavior, Jen is an angel. A shallow, self-absorbed angel, but she doesn't seem to engage in the personal attacks.

a J.Slice of summer

troy1122 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail troy1122 Click to send private message to troy1122 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
No but it is great for the show to have someone to hate

gagnnod 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gagnnod Click to send private message to gagnnod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
Yea I like her a lot. I saw the picture melt downs and thought that she needs to do some self-esteem work but we all could use that. I can not believe that no one will see ##### for what he is, a nasty, foul-mouth, horrible father and person who needs to be put off the show by producers for pouring tea on Jen or for anyone who he would harrass like that. Enough is enough...forget the ratings from such acts, it is wrong. Go Jen..

charli_baltimoreny 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charli_baltimoreny Click to send private message to charli_baltimoreny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?"
I usually like the "portrayed villain" on the show....but I can't stand her...I was all for Janelle...but Jen is another deal. I thought how can someone be so conceited and self-centered to cry about a freaking photo on the wall and remove your only picture of you and your mom. Even models know their pics aren't going to be 100% all the time...hello...it was a candid shot of her and her mom. She's annoying and sends a bad message out to people...why is she voluntarily playing dumb?

I personally think ##### is a little much at times, but like someone else said I'd rather get stabbed in the front than in the back. The only thing that bothers me really about him is the fact that on every goodbye message for the evicted he says "you didn't play smart" as if he is the best game player in the house. Intimidation doesn't make you the best!

Dustin and Amber get on my nerves...why hasn't anyone targeted their alliance? Kail is weak and getting on my nerve...and she lies and tries not to pretend like she's not. Dummies!

Dani is a whiner and Jameka should have never brought God into this game...why wouldn't she figure God wanted Kail and Jen to stay on the block since Dustin put them up anyway? Bottom line my fave player was Nick...now it's Eric...everyone else can kick rocks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •