The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do you feel about the HG now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-26-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do you feel about the HG now?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

Jen - I like her more now, rather than before. I find my self cheering for her and Kail to stay and go against the Di*k and Daniel show.

I also like Jessika now, rather than before. I could not stand her in the beginning.

Jameka, Amber and Dustin are your normal floaters you get every year.

I just can not cheer for Di*k, Daniel, Nick, Jameka, Amber or Dustin, so the only ones that are left to fight the evil Di*k empire are Jen, Kail, Mike and maybe Eric. Who knows about Zach.

Does anyone feel like I do?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How do you feel about the HG no... Colonel Zoidberg 07-27-07 1
 RE: How do you feel about the HG no... dcblake 07-28-07 2
   RE: How do you feel about the HG no... electrick_shocks 07-29-07 3
   POST REMOVED Bebo 07-31-07 7
 RE: How do you feel about the HG no... JoshInSGV 07-30-07 4
   RE: How do you feel about the HG no... nazpink 07-30-07 5
       RE: How do you feel about the HG no... Starshine 08-02-07 9
   RE: How do you feel about the HG no... mikren 08-01-07 8
       RE: How do you feel about the HG no... jefburn 08-02-07 10
 RE: How do you feel about the HG no... nailbone 08-02-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-27-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
I still can't stand Jen. Yes, I know she's probably a normal, intelligent person outside the house. She's showing us the side of her that's a vapid, self-absorbed bimbo. Therefore, I hate the Jen that she is portraying. Maybe she really should have gone in and been genuine instead of "Jenuine."

Dustin may be a fun HOH. I could tolerate him a lot more than I could tolerate Joe.

I can't stand Jameka, Nick, or Jessica still, and I think Daniele is a self-absorbed bimbo who may reach Jen proportions by the end of the season. Her dad's trying. She's not.

Amber needs to stop crying, and Kail needs to stop talking through her nose. And both need to stop invoking God. God got them in the house. Counting on Him to get you far in the game is pointless and borderline scarilegous, as if God doesn't have anything better to do than help a bunch of DAWs. If they want to talk about how God gets them farther in the game and helps them win, then they need to sign their $500,000 checks over to God at the end.

I know nothing about Zach, and Evil needs to lay off the tobacco and take up something productive, like, say, growing a moustache. I blasted Janelle last year for smoking so damn much. I must do the same to Evil.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dcblake 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dcblake Click to send private message to dcblake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
I can't stand ED. He's so ignorant yet confident. He has actually made me root for Jen, which is horrible. Amber is worthless, as is Danielle, and Nick is just sub-human. They let him teach??? We'll see this week is dustin is simply a dumb puppet, or if he has some game in him.

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
I've liked Jen from day one. She is somewhat controversial as well as drop dead gorgeous. I think Jen's custom made shirts are cute. All and all, Jen has been one of the more interesting house guests this season.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "POST REMOVED"
Please do not post information from the live feeds in the Fanatics forum before it has aired on the show. There is a forum for discussing live feed information, and until it airs on the show, the other forums are off-limits for discussing live feed events.

Please respect your fellow posters who do not wish to learn of live feed information in advance. Thank you.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-07, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
Jen is by far, my favorite houseguest on this season. I like how she's the underdog of this season and how she doesn't let anything get under her skin. She did cry after being nominated by Dustin, but later she played it off as being emotional because of her period.

The houseguests that don't annoy me so much are Jessica, Jameka, Kail and Zach. I started hating Jessica because of her petty feud with Carol, but she's growing on me because she doesn't seem as malicious as the other hamsters. Zach also started out annoying me because of his alpha male attitude when MRA was in power. But, he's been ostracized and ridiculed so much by everyone that I'm starting to feel sorry for him. Same thing goes for Kail. I started it out hating her for her ignorant comments. But, I've reached the conclusion that her comments about homosexuality are not based on malice or prejudice. She's just ignorant because she hasn't been exposed to someone who is openly gay. Jameka is the only one from the LNC alliance that hasn't gotten on my nerves yet.

As far as the rest, I hate them all. Dustin started out as my favorite, but he's turned out to be quite a douchebag. I guess he needed Joe around to make him look good. Remove Joe from the equation and his true colors fly out. Eric is a total imbecile and I can't wait for this AP twist to blow up in his face. Amber is probably one of the most annoying, self-righteous people I've ever seen in Big Brother. I can't stand her constant crying and whinning. Nick is a non-entity to me and I hope he gets evicted soon. Last, but certainly not least... Daniele and D!ck. I absolutelly HATE HATE HATE these two sh!theads. Boo-hoo! Cry me a river! I don't care for their stupid dysfunctional family dynamics. Get them both out of the house so they can take their baggage off my tv screen.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
I think the LNC alliance has turned into a bunch of bullies. The power has gone to their heads and anyone outside their group gets no respect at all. The sad thing is, it doesn't seem like any of their treatment to Zach, Kail or Jen is based on game play but personal immature feelings. It seems they have forgotten that in the alliance there are two stronger two person alliances (ED/Daniele and Amber/Dustin). Doesn't Eric, Jessica and Jameka realize that leaves them nowhere. Those two alliances have been "friends" since day one and unless something bigger happens, other than picking on three people, they will likely stick together.

As far as Jen goes, I haven't seen where she deserves the treatment that she's getting. Being self-absorbed is annoying/irritating but it shouldn't make people this mean to her. Kail was a liar and had an alliance that she turned on, but they turned on her as well....this is not enough to receive the treatment she's gotten. Zach is just well, I don't really know but I haven't seen him do much either. It's possible that I may be missing out on something since I don't have live feeds but it seems to me these three have turned into the other's punching bags.

As far as the God talk goes. I think it's reasonable to pray for strength and patience to keep one's character intact and treat others respectfully but saying that God preplans or makes things happen in this game is pure silliness. It's utterly rude to God as well. There's far more important things to deal with then BB business.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-02-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
Only going from what we are shown on TV, however Amber seemed a little upset with Dustin after he took the prizes.

As for Jen, she is growing on me as well, I don't see what the problem with throwing POV if she knew that Jameka was going to save her anyway

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
hahahaha good take!

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-07 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

Did you see that Eric made a mention on showtime that he feels Kail and Jen are probably hated outside of the house? He doesn't know that the tone is begining to change and the LNC are disliked more and more each day.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How do you feel about the HG now?"
I like Eric from the start. He cracks me up. I like Dustin, Jen and Jessica more now, and Nick, Dick and Danielle less now. The rest...meh.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •