The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BB8Luvr 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BB8Luvr Click to send private message to BB8Luvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Let's twist up Eric's game a little! I want to see him squirm some more. I used to love him, but he's been holier than thou saying that he hasn't lied or done anything wrong, when he has. Granted he had to because he's AP, but he has some serious attitude and some serious control issues. I like Jessica, but something needs to change with the whole group alliance.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... kingfish 08-06-07 1
   RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... mia rules18 08-06-07 2
       RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... BB8Luvr 08-06-07 4
       RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... agman 08-06-07 12
   RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... BB8Luvr 08-06-07 3
       RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... kingfish 08-06-07 5
           RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... BB8Luvr 08-06-07 6
               RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... mia rules18 08-06-07 7
   RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... charli_baltimoreny 08-06-07 9
 RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... charli_baltimoreny 08-06-07 8
   RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... BB8Luvr 08-06-07 10
       RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... charli_baltimoreny 08-06-07 11
           RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... Wacko Jacko 08-07-07 13
       RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica ... Wacko Jacko 08-07-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
I'd go along with that.

However, I'd really like to see America's choice be for Eric to vote Eric off.

BTW I think Eric is well cast as the America's choice subverter (sneaky manipulitive no-loyalty). Almost as if he was born to the role.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Well, Eric does have that sneaky evil eyebrow thing down pat!! I think being in that house is making him crazy. He's said in the past when referring to Nick that there was only room for one casanova in the house (meaning himself), and it seemed he was joking...in last nights episode he said it again and seemed serious?! And I think he was serious about not telling any lies...he's losing his mind.

08-06-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BB8Luvr Click to send private message to BB8Luvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
(Well, Eric does have that sneaky evil eyebrow thing down pat!! I think being in that house is making him crazy. He's said in the past when referring to Nick that there was only room for one casanova in the house (meaning himself), and it seemed he was joking...in last nights episode he said it again and seemed serious?! And I think he was serious about not telling any lies...he's losing his mind.)

I'm not used to message boards so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. Anyway, I laughed my butt off when I heard Eric say that about being a cassanova. What a trip! Eric is very sneaky and Dustin really thinks quite highly of himself and it's really gross to hear him sometimes.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-07 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

>there was only room for
>one casanova in the house
>(meaning himself), and it seemed
>he was joking...in last nights
>episode he said it again
>and seemed serious?!

I thought he HAD to be kidding when he said that!!!Eric? Casanova? When I realized he was serious I went from shock, to laughing so hard my stomach hurt. He is bugging the carp out of me! I can't believe I'm saying this but, I like Dirty D!ck better than him.......

Free to anyone who wants one!

08-06-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Exactly! That's what I've said too. I would LOVE to have Eric vote Eric off. That'd be grand!! I'd love to see Dustin go too. I'm sick of him too. How do you think the vote's going to go Thursday?

kingfish 16087 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Gut feeling is that Eric's toast.

08-06-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
>Gut feeling is that Eric's toast.
>

God I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Yeah, it does look like we may be losing our America's player, but I kinda hope not. At least he makes things a little more interesting...I would much rather see one of the "staying under the radar" players go home such as Jessica, Jameka or even Kail. They really don't add much entertainment to the show for me.

charli_baltimoreny 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charli_baltimoreny Click to send private message to charli_baltimoreny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Well...everyone lies...if you don't in the game...then you just fly under the radar...so for entertainment...I'd rather see backstabbing and manipulation. Even darling Jen lies...trying to play dumb when her friend gave her "strategy" away. Team Eric!

08-06-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charli_baltimoreny Click to send private message to charli_baltimoreny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
I like Eric...considering what he's working with and the dummies of the world who he's working for...he's played the game the best he can. Jessica is annoying but I don't think it's her time yet...I'm all for Dustin, Amber, or Jameka at this point. As always, Kail and Jen can go anytime with no scratch off my back!

08-06-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Oh absolutely you have to lie and it makes it entertaining. My point was how he was so adamant that he HASN'T lied. WTF?! Why even go there? Just tell it like it is. I think he's slipping anyway. I don't know how these people trust him at all. If I were in that house, I certainly wouldn't. His eyes constantly darting, the way his smile leaves his face as fast as it forms, the way he's always pointing fingers and taking control of conversations. Those people are crazy for trusting him! I like each of them, except for Kail, for certain qualities this season. This is BY FAR the best season I think. Maybe it's just that I'm more into it, I don't know, but I think this season the HG's are much more likable. I've cussed them all and I've loved them all. That makes good television.

08-06-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
well that's sort of the twist isn't it...he surely can't afford not to be adamant about the fact that he's not lying. It's his job to be discrete about being America's Player...now take the other people who are just lying to be lying. This is not the best season for obvious reasons...too much high school stuff and not enough game play. But I do agree that it makes for good TV!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
Come on guys. Eric is not bad. Do you guys really dislike Eric more than the others?

Turning on Jessica wouldn't do a damn thing for anyone. If Eric is to turn on someone it should be ##### or Danielle. Someone needs to turn on those two soon.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!"
>Oh absolutely you have to lie
>and it makes it entertaining.
>My point was how he
>was so adamant that he
>HASN'T lied. WTF?! Why even
>go there? Just tell it
>like it is. I think
>he's slipping anyway. I don't
>know how these people trust
>him at all. If I
>were in that house, I
>certainly wouldn't. His eyes constantly
>darting, the way his smile
>leaves his face as fast
>as it forms, the way
>he's always pointing fingers and
>taking control of conversations. Those
>people are crazy for trusting
>him! I like each of
>them, except for Kail, for
>certain qualities this season. This
>is BY FAR the best
>season I think. Maybe it's
>just that I'm more into
>it, I don't know, but
>I think this season the
>HG's are much more likable.
>I've cussed them all and
>I've loved them all. That
>makes good television.

At this point Eric has to lie adamently or else he is toast. He has been as loyal to his group as he could be considering the situation.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •