The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-09-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
I think it will be tough to follow the last two seasons. Who do you like and don't like in the house?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What do you think about this pa... Wacko Jacko 07-09-07 1
   RE: What do you think about this pa... hdodson 07-10-07 9
 RE: What do you think about this pa... Lasann 07-09-07 2
 RE: What do you think about this pa... Starshine 07-09-07 3
   RE: What do you think about this pa... Sidecar 07-09-07 4
       RE: What do you think about this pa... HistoryDetective 07-09-07 5
           RE: What do you think about this pa... RonReports 07-09-07 6
               RE: What do you think about this pa... Round Robin 07-10-07 7
                   RE: What do you think about this pa... nazpink 07-10-07 8
 BB Loathe List V8.1 Estee 07-10-07 10
   RE: BB Loathe List V8.1 jase 07-10-07 11
 RE: What do you think about this pa... nailbone 07-10-07 12
 RE: What do you think about this pa... The Cake 07-11-07 13
 RE: What do you think about this pa... Loree 07-11-07 14
   RE: What do you think about this pa... Wacko Jacko 07-13-07 15
 RE: What do you think about this pa... JoshInSGV 07-13-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-09-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-07 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Some have rubbed me the wrong way.

And I am not good with names.

They are:
1) The two gay guys (Dustin and Joe). Dustin really bothered me the first show, but the second show I thought he was ok.
2) The girl who holds grudges from the 8th grade. Funny to see Carol think the fued was a joke but the other girl go nuts about it.
3) The 'Ex-Pro Football Player'. First the way he talked about his bod the first show. But also that he is only 23 years old. Most get out of school when they are 22. So IF he played pro football my guess is he never even made a roster.
4. Then the girl who cried because her picture was awful. O dislike her but that was so over the top I almost like her. That was freakin hilarious. She made such an ##### out of her self.

Those who I like;
1) Americas Player - Eric
2) Zach and the other guy (not football player) who are in the the alliance.
3) Carol - I like that she thought her fued with the other girl was a joke.
4) Danielle - I feel for her being in the house with her father. It must be terribly difficult

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

hdodson 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hdodson Click to send private message to hdodson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
In my opinion only...

Amber: ehh, i can take her or leave her
Carol: not that bad, i am starting to like her
Daniele: Very gaurded with who she lets in, at this point i am not sure if thats a bad thing or a good thing.
Evil Dic: I like him...he is real and truely loves his daughter regardless of her feelings for him
Dustin: i am still trying to figure out why he dated joe
Eric: Potty mouth but otherwise funny
Jameka:she won't be around long enough so it doesn't matter
Jen:WHAT? ##### go home, i hope the house guests kick her out SOON!
Jessica:See Jen
Joe:See Jen
Kail: Don't like her
Mike:he's ok
Nick: i think him and Joe are going to have a fling
Zach:Creepy

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Mike - no opinion
Jamika - she seems funny
Dicque - visually disgusting, he seems to have that strong look to overcome his emotional weakness.
Kail - I don't like her much but found her immediate alliance smart.
Jessica - I can not, in no way, stomach this dizzy waste of space.
Joe - I liked him until the STD scene. Plus he is the manipulator. He admittedly turn everyone against Dustin in their town.
Nick - see Zach
Danielle - she's ok.
Eric - goofy, should be fun and have the personality for AC
Carol - I like her.
Jen - wah wah wah! What a mess. She can go now.
Zach - if I have him right - Woo Hoo! or is that Nick?
Dustin - I like him.
Amber - I also like her and hope she is safe.

The guys this year are so bland, except for the gays.

I still wish they had a greater diversity. I get to see adolescent young white people every day in my house. Give us some flavor BB.

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-09-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-07 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

I really like the Alice theme, although the beds seem a little mean.

The players though...

Mike - Not sure who this is yet

Zach - Not sure who this is yet

Nick - Not sure who this is yet

Jamika - Seems like a nice person, not sure how long she will last

Dicque - Ah the body beautiful who knows everyone in California, so far seems pleasant and understanding, I'm sure this will change by week 3

Kail - Bit up herself, good idea for an alliance, but still will not last too long

Jessica - Cutest girl on the show imo, however her grudge carrying seems very shallow

Joe - No please, just go away, seems like an evil, and intensely annoying wos

Danielle - Pretty, but so far lacking in personality, not sure that her reactions towards Lex show her in the best light.

Eric - Seems like someone who I could actually stomach living with for a while, if he would stop trying to be amusing.

Carol - Sorry that she will be going, she has matured more than Jessica anyway

Jen - Get off my computer now you photo*itching egomaniac

Dustin - Someone else I could probably cope with spending time with, so far seems a lot more willing to forgive than I would (Should I change my name to Joe?)

Amber - Seems OK, but for some reason I don't care for her (maybe because I would prefer Carol to stay), Mothers alliance?

Hmmm should I be on Bashers?

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-09-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
>LAST EDITED ON 07-09-07
>AT 03:19 PM (EST)

>
>I really like the Alice theme,
>although the beds seem a
>little mean.
>
>The players though...
>
>Mike - Not sure who this
>is yet
>
>Zach - Not sure who this
>is yet
>
>Nick - Not sure who this
>is yet
>
>Jamika - Seems like a nice
>person, not sure how long
>she will last
>
>Dicque - Ah the body beautiful
>who knows everyone in California,
>so far seems pleasant and
>understanding, I'm sure this will
>change by week 3
>
>Kail - Bit up herself, good
>idea for an alliance, but
>still will not last too
>long
>
>Jessica - Cutest girl on the
>show imo, however her grudge
>carrying seems very shallow
>
>Joe - No please, just go
>away, seems like an evil,
>and intensely annoying wos
>
>Danielle - Pretty, but so far
>lacking in personality, not sure
>that her reactions towards Lex
>show her in the best
>light.
>
>Eric - Seems like someone who
>I could actually stomach living
>with for a while, if
>he would stop trying to
>be amusing.
>
>Carol - Sorry that she will
>be going, she has matured
>more than Jessica anyway
>
>Jen - Get off my computer
>now you photo*itching egomaniac
>
>Dustin - Someone else I could
>probably cope with spending time
>with, so far seems a
>lot more willing to forgive
>than I would (Should I
>change my name to Joe?)
>
>
>Amber - Seems OK, but for
>some reason I don't care
>for her (maybe because I
>would prefer Carol to stay),
>Mothers alliance?
>
>
>
>Hmmm should I be on Bashers?

Starshine, I agree with you almost 100%!

Amber - She's OK, but too much with the being a martyr, helping her family. On BBAfter Dark, she reveals "Oh I wish I could give my mother a huge chunk of money..like $25,000! Im thinking, well if you win the $500K, that seems a little cheap, if you are all for the family!" And those plucked eybrows bug me.

Dustin - Yes, seems cool, reasonable, funny, smart. Could hang with him.

Jen-GAWD! Just shut up, put some clothes on and GO HOME!

Carol-She's OK, but a little crazy came through one night on BB After Dark when she was freaking out about the cameras following her "Uh Sweetie it is called BIG BROTHER!"

Eric- He is the awkward funny almost nerdy type guy I have a soft spot for. I just fear for him doing this America's Player Tasks, as he is not the smoothest talker whe nervous or trying to please.

Danielle - Pretty, but no personality so far. I think the big rift with her Dad is she is embarassed by him...and she is WAY too skinny, scary thin!

Joe-Yucky, evil, mean...will probalby be around for a LONG TIME

Jessica- I think she is smarter than she appears, manipulative...somebody to watch.

Kail-Dont like her, hard for her to hide her snooty personality.

Evil D-He is hiding behind that costume he wears. He is a sad and very insecure man.

Jameka- Nice girl, I agree she probablyy wont last long.

Nick/Mike/Zach - Yeah, hard to tell them apart, they are pretty boring, they need to spice it up or go home.....

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Nick/Mike/Zach - Yeah, hard to tell them apart

Not so hard:

Nick: annoying sheepdog hair
Zach: scary, scary eyebrows
Mike: hot but seems stupid

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-09-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Generally speaking, I like this group of houseguests. The father and daughter are Beauty and the Beast.

When they created "America's Player" they must have tried to do something to prevent him from getting evicted in the first couple of weeks. My guess is that they must have coached him about what to do to stay in the game for awhile. Things like befriend everyone and be funny.

Slop is the one part of Big Brother that I would want them to discontinue. The alternative to great food should be bland food, not food that tastes terrible.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-07 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

My gotta-gos are Joe, who is a completely obnoxious jack@$$, and Jen, who is the most narcissistic crybaby with the least to be narcissistic about that I have ever seen. Without her great body, she would be a complete and utter pooch, so why she thinks she has any shot at more than a mediocre modeling and acting career is beyond me. As for likes, I don't have any strong likes yet, but I'm developing a soft spot for Kail. She ain't Mrs. America, but is pleasant looking without being overly good looking, and if she can keep the Bible out of sight and avoid turning into a beyotch, I can see me liking her a lot eventually. The one thing the whole pack of them need to do is ease up on the twisted logic. I heard nothing but the most twisted logic out of most of the BBAS cast, and this bunch appears headed down the same road. Sheesh, what a bunch of doofuses!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-10-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
There's a few house guest that I just don't "know". All I know of Zach and Mike is their alliance with Kail and Nick being the filler. I probably couldn't tell them apart at this point. The one who stands out the most would have to be Kail. She's ok thus far but if given more comfort and power I could see her becoming a Maggie.

That Jessie girl is as annoying as fingernails on a chalk board. It seems as though her mentality is still hanging around in junior high and her only capability is making superficial observances. When she's not doing that she is simply stating the obvious. I don't know if she thinks the viewers need assistance in figuring out the simplest things or if she's trying to talk herself through the figuring out. Her rival Carol seems of no interest. Together these girls are the remake of "The Heathers".

Evil D is not that bad of a character. I feel somewhat bad for him being rejected by his daughter and bullied by the likes of Jen. However, I'm beginning to wonder how angry Danielle truly is with her father. It seems to me that she's going to take advantage of his presence and maybe warming up to him a bit. Danielle is quiet and may want to become less so as to not make herself suspicious to others.

Joe is simply ridiculous. He's over the top. He's a manipulator. He's a drama queen. I think he is the negative in the Joe/Dustin equation. I believe him not. Dustin on the other hand seems to be pleasant and sincere (or as sincere as one can be in this game).

Jen is a whole category by herself. She's superficial, dim-witted, rude, and ridiculous. The girl has probably never had a truly bad day in her life. Good luck being in the Big Brother house! Crying over her picture was hilarious. I guess she forgot that although she may not have to look at that mug as well as the other players but viewers only have to click on SeeBS to get a look.

Eric seems ok. He's funny or at least the others think he is. Either people will not take him seriously because he's so over the top or he will start to become annoying.

Amber is really going to be her own worse enemy. One of the top mistakes is letting everyone know just how much of a sympathy vote you can be. Stop talking about the kid and family situation and just play it cool.

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "BB Loathe List V8.1"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-07 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

From least to most.

1. Dick. 'My daughter doesn't speak to me. Whatever. We haven't talked in two years. It's her call. I've got my own life -- please, please let me into yours...' This is BB's attempt to redo the Michael-Nakomis relationship, and they've decided the key is to have a person in the pair who actually wants to have one. We'll see how things go from here -- but right now, he's got the hardest job in the cage: existing.

2. Dustin. At least for the moment, I've picked a side. Sure, it's possible that Dustin is a world-class manipulator himself: he's just one who's intelligent enough to use his camera time for his own benefit. Which would still make him about a thousand times more personable than Joe -- and he would still be more sympathetic.

3. Eric. Probably a temporary position for him, but I'll give him credit for the 'America is controlling my actions. I will not scream. I will not scream' reaction to his personal twist. Now let's see what he can do with it.

4. Jameka. Sort of compassionate. Sort of likeable. Sort of outnumbered.

5. Carol. The more mature of the two in her enemy pairing, which is admittedly sort of like being the twin who demands firstborn privliges on the basis of twelve minutes. There's probably faint hope for her if she manages to survive this week. Gets a bump up the initial chart for taking her twist well. And she didn't complain about her picture. See? It can be done.

6. Danielle. I realize you're in a very rough emotional position, you were ambushed, and if I were in your place, I would have given serious thought to walking out on the spot and punching the Chenbot. But the first paraphrase out of your mouth was still 'I don't want to deal with you. Now go lie about my age.' Please don't make me think Dick's better off without you, okay?

7. Mike. Successfully made absolutely no impression whatever. (In this game, that qualifies as a vaguely positive accomplishment.)

8. Zach. I feel sorry for the coroner who'll have to examine your body. S/he's going to have a really hard time figuring out if those are scorch marks or tire tracks.

9. Nick. We're all aware that there's several dozen cameras in the cage. Please stop actively playing to every single one of them.

10. Amber. Too much sob story, too little else. 'Want to be next to me against the jury? No? Why? Doesn't your own little girl need the money? Should I wait while you go get one?' And when your main gameplay element is your hair, you're not going to get that many points for being a challenge force. You can't save yourself, and you're not exactly convincing others to save you.

11. Jessica. If she gives you the five dollars, will you go away? I'm sure there's better things you could be doing with your summer vacation. Here's a suggestion for the top of your list: 'graduate from seventh grade'.

12. Jen. I just acquired a mental image of you. Want to see how incredibly ugly it is? By the way, you're on the wrong show. I would pay to see you on Survivor. 'I've been disfigured! I wish I was dead! I got two bug bites!'

13. Kail. Y'know that whole 'rapture' thing when those who are perfectly pure in their souls will be removed from the Earth in the blink of an eye, never to exist again in mortal form? Whenever you're ready.

14. Joe. Ten years from now, thousands of people will be lying on couches saying the exact same words: 'I think my homophobia really began when I saw...'

15. The Chenbot. Now without body fluids!

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB Loathe List V8.1"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

For me, it's hard to get a good feel of these people because CBS/BB producers are going to spin things a certain way, you only get 3 live hrs. from the After Dark show (with the hope that something good happens) and if you don't have the 24hr. live feed, you have to rely on others to fill in the blanks. Nevertheless, here's my list:

Amber- I get sort of a weird vibe from her. Maybe it's the way she looks/acts I don't know.

Carol- If she didn't have such a meltdown over being nominated and the cameras in the house, she might have had a chance so she's pretty much done for.

Daniele- She's about as dumb as they come and can't stop saying the words "Shut Up" to save her live. Plus, she really needs to eat something. Gaining 20 or 30 lbs. would do her some good.

Evil D.- Talks way too much and like Amber, is weird on many levels.

Dustin- Okay I guess but needs to stop worrying about all things Joe and focus on playing the game.

Eric- Sometimes annoying and is dead on when he said that most people in the house are weird.

Jameka- Good at saying/doing just enough to get by, but I don't see her in the final four, much less as the winner. Who knows??

Jen- Crazy beyond words.

Jessica- Don't know what to make of her, but her voice is annoying.

Joe- Annoying, Non-stop talker and someone who should keep his clothes on at all times.

Kail- Made the mistake of starting an alliance too soon without really getting to know people. Not a fan of some of her personal views either.

Mike- Like Jameka, is doing just enough not to upset anyone. Good chance at being in the Final Four.

Nick- A bit of a puzzle he is. Says/does certain things so often that you can't get a good read on him. I'm confused by the type of game he's trying to play.

Zach- Over-thinks things way too much and has a bit of a "I want to be the LEADER' complex.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Well, I missed the first episode, so I'm just going off of what happened Sunday night...

Amber: not much to go on yet

Carol: she seems OK, and has gotten over her problem with Jessica, it seems

Daniele: I can't blame her for being wary of Dear Ol' Dad, but she seems a bit uptight in general

Evil Dic: he's trying WAY too hard to be "cool guy"

Dustin: Don't like him

Eric: funny guy

Jameka: she seems OK

Jen: OMG!! WHAT A MORON!!!

Jessica: See Jen

Joe: See Dustin, only moreso

Kail: OK

Mike: too soon to tell, but he seems OK

Nick: see Mike

Zach: see Nick

New sig courtesy of Sharnina!

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-11-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Dic - I didn't think I would like him, but he is growing on me especially with the BB after dark. He is hilarious. He is my fav so far.
Dustin - very personable guy. I think he will do well in this game.
Danielle - I think she is very knowledgable on how to play this game although her weight annoys me. Have we seen her eat anything yet?
Jameka - she seems ok, don't really have an opinion of her yet
Joe - please get him off my tv screen. If you have showtime you can see what I mean with his stupid story time.
Jessica - I know everyone hates her with her Holly like voice, but she doesn't seem that bad to me. I think I need to wait on a formal opinion until later in the summer.
Carol - her facial expressions bother me. She always looks grumpy. Granted she is probably going home & knows it, but still, she looks like she's constipated.
Mike - no opinion other than please stop looking at yourself in the mirrors every 2 seconds.
Zach - I got nothing yet.
Kail - I don't think I like her.
Nick - he seems to know how to play this game. He is flirting with everyone & I am in agreement that he is bi.
Eric - I like him except when he gets in his swearing mood when he drops the f bomb with every other word.
Amber - get over yourself. You're not the only one with problems.
Finally, Jen - what can I say. There is just way too much to make fun of her for.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-07 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

Carol - I guess I don't care if her or Amber leaves or stays. I got a bit annoyed with her when she was talking about how her parents pay for everything. She calls them weekly for money. I think this is part of the reason for Jessica's dislike of her. Everything has always been too easy for Carol. She also wanted to go home at first. So she makes an easy boot.

Amber - I'm not sure why everyone liked her so much more than Carol. It seemed that most HGs thought Amber was so well liked she would be the one to stay. Part of me wants her booted just because of that. I get a Chiara vibe from her with some of her sex stories. I wouldn't be surprised to see her spinning on the table like Chiara did.

Kail - I don't like her. How many times did she have to remind us that she practically owns and runs her town? But I do find it funny that she is so sure that she has this super secret alliance. Yet Evildick and others have figured it out. I am wondering how long until the 3 guys wish they had not joined up with power hungry Kail.

Jessica - For some reason I hope she sticks around for a while. I find her amusing. She makes me laugh. I don't necessarily like her. But she isn't boring.

Jen - Mike Boogie's pupil. She is so disliked that part of me hopes she sticks around just to annoy the other HGs. Plus it was funny watching her cry over her photo. And she is annoying Nick which is interesting.

Jameka - I keep forgetting she is in the house. I don't have a read on her yet.

Daniele - I wish she would eat or cover up her body. I think I understand why Evildick has problems with her. She is kind of self-centered and cold.

Evildick - He is a real fan of the show. So I hope he sticks around for awhile. I get annoyed with the people that don't have a clue how the game works. He is also good at talking to the fans and telling what is going on. And he is usually right on target.

Eric - He's likeable. But he is so hyper and I wish he would cut some of the foul language. But he is also a fan of the show and I hope he does well with his tasks. I laugh because so many of the HGs claim to know how Eric is going to vote. Eric doesn't even know yet how he is going to vote.

Joe - I so dislike him. I wish he would be booted immediately. What did Dustin ever see in Joe?

Dustin - I like Dustin. He has not given me any reason to not like him. Although I do wonder about his choice of partners.

Nick - Seems to love himself and loves to flirt. He will probably stick around for quite awhile on this show.

Mike - Not sure about him. I really think his alliance with Kail could hurt him.

Zach - He is another Boogie friend. Something about Zach bugs me. Again not sure why he wants to be allied with Kail.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-13-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
Dang it AMERICA! You freakin blew it. How could you vote to evict Carol over Amber. Sure it would not of mattered and it was best for Eric to vote with the rest but come on! You actually like Amber. Be prepared to see her cry and cry often on your tv. Be prepared for her wanting everyones sympathy. Ho wlong will you people buy this. Well she crys....I feel sorry for her...she wants to make life better for her family. BARF! PUKE! YACK! I am sick. Carol seemed like a ncie girl to me....at least she was willing to put things with her idiot 8th grade friend for life behind her, Amber is disgusting.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-13-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What do you think about this particular group of house guest?"
I think it will definitelly be hard to follow up the great storyline from BB6 (and to a lesser extent BB7). Most of these hamsters are boring, annoying or both. But, I'll give it a try. Here's my love/hate list.

Love List
1. Dustin - This guy is so cute and he's carried himself very well in the house, considering the malicious things that Joe has said about him. Overall, he looks like a decent person, which means that he probably won't last in the house. My only gripe is his close relationship with Amber.

2. Jameka - She seems so down-to-earth that it makes me wonder how the hell did she end up dragged into this mess. She seems to be under the radar, which is usually boring, but it will probably take her far.

3. Carol - I thought she was cute and she didn't really play along with the ridiculous feud that CBS tried to spoonfeed us. I don't think she knew how to play this game, which is why she's the first one to be evicted.

4. Jen - I will probably get a lot of flak for this, but Jen is hillarious. At first, I found her very annoying. Now, I think she's comedy gold. The hamsters' hatred for her is the only interesting thing in the BB house this summer.

Neutral
1. Daniele - I want to like her because I feel that BB put her in a really tough situation, but sometimes I just don't buy her act. Either she's not disclosing the real reason for her feud with daddy or the whole thing is being faked for the cameras.

2. Nick - This guy has potential for more, but CBS insists on keeping his better (and more sexually ambigious) moments off the show.

3. Joe - This guy is the definition of OVER-THE-TOP. Sure, he can be really annoying and something tells me that he's mostly to blame for his disastrous relationship with Dustin. But, he's one of the few that provides some entertainment with his theatrics.

4. Mike - This guy is almost invisible on the show. So, he's on my neutral list just by default.

5. Zach - See Mike above.

HATE List - Where to begin???
1. Amber - I'm sick and tired of seeing her sobbing for every little thing that happens in the house. Can someone please evict her already, so she can drown herself in tears off my television.

2. Jessica - She was a close second to Amber in annoyance level. Her squeaky voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She clearly has a mean streak based on all the nasty confessionals about Carol. It was a junior high feud! Let it go, biatch!

3. Eric - This clown is supposed to be America's Player!!! Can America choose to evict him?? He's a waste of space on my screen and needs to be sent packing soon.

4. Kail - She earned my hatred from day 1 when she rubbed her Bible and her homophobia in our faces. She would rank higher on my hate list if it weren't for the fact that she's so damn boring.

5. ##### - I wanna like him, I really do. But, something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •