The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I met a Big Brother All Star"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-28-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I met a Big Brother All Star"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

etf my typos

Yup...I was vacationing in San Antonio last week and was taking a stroll on the River Walk. Walked into the Hard Rock gift shop and low and behold...who do I see straightening up a shelf of knick knacks????? Well isn't it Miss wild haired Jennifer AKA Nakomis. I turned to my hubby (who is a faithful fan of everything Big Brother just like me) and I say to him...PST! isn't that Nakomis from Big Brother??? He answered; "Yeah, huh?I thought she looked familiar but I wasn't sure!!! It's her!!!
So then I ask him, "Should I ask her to take a picture with us?"
"YES!!!" he responded. So as she turns to go back behind the register (her back is to me) I call out..."Jennifer" she turns and walks towards me...and the Dork that I am, I ask her, "You're from Big Brother, right?" and of course she nods and says, "yes"
"Can take a picture with you?"
"sure, that'd be cool"
I continue to babble
"I know I'm being such a tourist here but my husband and I are big fans and we were rooting for you...BOTH times!"
(what a dork I am cuz this is soooo not true but hey...I was in the moment!)
"Wow! That is so cool!! Thanks! So where are you visiting from?"
I tell her and she's says..."Wow! you've come a long way!"
And she posed and took a picture with me
"Um...can you take another pic with my husband?"
"Sure! no problem at all"
I continue to babble on about being such a big fan and I know I am being so UN-cool!!!
She takes a picture with my DH and now you all are probably wondering where the pics are right? They are on my digi cam at home and I'm gonna go figure out how to upload it here maybe later when I get back from work...if anyone is still checking this BB forum that is....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I met a Big Brother All Star Lasann 11-30-06 1
   RE: I met a Big Brother All Star Ahtumbreez 12-09-06 2
 RE: I met a Big Brother All Star seahorse 12-19-06 3
   RE: I met a Big Brother All Star ValenciaJoe 01-22-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-30-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I met a Big Brother All Star"
That's so cool beans!

Copywrited by Tribe-anation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I met a Big Brother All Star"
Damn- you took my reply

gift wrapping by THE tribe

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I met a Big Brother All Star"
We're waiting for the pics with baited breath.

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-22-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I met a Big Brother All Star"
It is close to two months since you first mentioned it... where is the pic????

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •